MG FF - Pyar Hua Chupke Se - Part 47 Pg 111 Mar 16 - Page 49

Posted: 2 years ago

Part 24

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/2022/03/22/pyar-hua-chuple-se-part-24/

Thanks for your likes and comments Dearies. Please continue to shower your love here. 

It was bit complex part. Don't know how it came out. 

Luv,

Anu 🤗

Ooh Maan can't take this she gave her self to anyone and he didn't want to know how dev cheated her bz she was not ready for relationship  

Maan heart is bleeding listening she her self marry dev his mind not thinking logically he thought he been cheated by her but she already told him in their first meeting their is something u should know but he never thought Geet was married to someone else

Geet thought he is disturb due to some urgent projects Maan decide to go Delhi and he going without telling her 

Maybe going Delhi he will try to figure out what missing in story bz distance make him cool down and his love for her maybe try to give her benefits of doubt 

Hope Maan understand whole situation 

Waiting for next

Edited by sanum23 - 2 years ago

Oh no!!! Maan, please don’t react now; I wish Geet wouldn’t meet him before he leaves. I don’t want them to take any steps in heist 

Nice update 

Feeling sad for geet

Waiting for next update 

Oh no. MaN is reacting exactly in a way she was afraid of. Poor girl. The one person she loves and he feels she cheated him. So not right 

jumping to conclusions without hearing her side not done Maan. You are the one who gave your heart to her. 

So afraid. How can he think

She is a chest and a user 

geet is now going to worst depression ever   Maan is going to do regret it when he realizes how his reactions have gone to herb

Oh no.. my heart broke with the update😢😢 .. Maan finds out the truth .. & my god it is much darker than I had thought. I expected her marriage on the lines of the show; but dating him and marrying him by will is unsettling. Plus the pregnancy. No wonder When so much happened Geet should have atleast hinted him in some way about what had happened. This was not an unexpected reaction from Maan. He felt used and betrayed. His reaction is painful to watch. She is hurt and Maan failed to understand her point of view. 

Eager for next 

Interesting update. Geet committed such a great mistake just to live her life on her own terms. She got cheated but she has a great family inspite of this was willing to support her. Maan immediate reaction was natural. But not sure what is that attracting them to each other as if there is a strong connection. 

Maan’s reaction is totally justified. She has been behaving shy and innocent with him but on the other hand she has been practical and married as per her own choice! Got pregnant as well! Yes she got cheated but that did not justify her advancement towards Maan! She should have always informed Maan about her past by herself before going ahead with him!! If she would have explained herself Maans reaction might have been different. But the truth he got to know from someone else his reaction is totally justified. 

In GHSP Geet was 18 not that educated innocent village girl forced to do arranged marriage so got all the sympathy! But this geet lives in city practical made her own choice educated and got cheated. Sorry for her but she should not have go ahead with Maan without clearing her past and she is not innocent and shy type as well like she was portraying to maan!!

Nice update..

Maan knowing geet’s past in conference with audit staff and he mind and heart became nub..

geet is scare seeing maan’s hard face..

maan wants to  leaving for dehli ..

Waiting for next update..