MG FF - Pyar Hua Chupke Se - Part 47 Pg 111 Mar 16 - Page 36

Posted: 2 years ago

Geet was heart broken maan want sooth her pain ask her she told he was only cure all this but she can’t told him truth because she don’t have energy told him she said he will find it his own self both are want hug and relief from pain maan ask her wish she told what she want both are talking little conversation about land 

Days passed Geet family happy watching her change behaviour maaneet busy with work both are didn’t seeing each other one day maan feels geet want near him he goes to her side talk to people unfortunately maan pick geet hand she too happy but soon realised her selfish pull her hand maan upset left that place in project meeting time maan want Geet focus Geet scared if maan know truth afterwards what about his reaction 

Geet was lost Sasha describe project details maan came near Geet indirectly help Geet ask shasha again repeat her views nice maaneet unspoken games Geet was restless she got opportunity go to maan home for file maan ask Adi Geet home all are happy Geet come out her pain slowly she reached maan home both are playing silently nice update 

Maan wiping him using her dupata Geet action to him clean his chest but naughty maan want she only do that work she obey his words Geet was shocked and understand feeling his concern for her he told Briji don’t wait for her he said Adi drop her home lovely maaneet moments and conversation maan didn’t leave her teasing and possessive Geet wear him his shirts finally he saved his number to her phone give her key for anytime she welcome his home lovely update 

I am already waiting for update again 🤪😆

Part 18

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/2022/02/09/pyar-hua-chupke-se-part-18/

Hi All,

I have unlocked all the part. All are welcome to enjoy it. But in return your likes and comments give me enjoyment as well. So please to take effort like always to press like button, either here or on Blog and do place your comment to let me know how it was.

Luv,

Anu🤗

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago

Aww birthday boy eagerly looking for his damsel. But how can she not wish him and pray for him. But what kind of thread is that which will harm her if one of them does not wear it. Scary!!

but Maan trying to remind her gif him whatever she says or chooses is right. He will not argue on that. 

He wants her to know he is all hers 

glad geet argued to get to see Maan separately. Good that Maan understood her pleas 

this was really lovely 

maans birthday n geet goes to offer prayer for him thats really sweet i love how both r bonding the she made him wear him n what she got for him cant wait to read next

Awesome so pure

Totally soulmate they are

Waiting for bday party

Pls update soon