Bigg Boss 15

TejRan is the reason for low Ratings. - Page 3

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Shamita is nasty but she's a million times better than these tejran losers. 

Anyone over them. Such a snoozed couple.

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hatred is always stronger then logic. I loved your post πŸ‘

This content was originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Thank you logic! So all these people who regularly watch tv serials, who keep Karan and Teja on top two Ormax position every week, and on top 5 for press, suddenly dislike them on BB and turn off their tv? I would say whatever trp this show does get comes from them. If BB and the whole media is obsessed with TejRan there must be a reason. What happened to all the other show runners in the show? 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

is that an actual statistic ? Wow. So only 1% of total viewers like the rest of HMs ? And 95% of viewers love Tejran … that’s insane fan following for Tejran - I guess it makes them the most liked contestants in BB history … I would have never guessed this as I don’t know this kind of statistics of viewer breakdowns etc. 

Where did I said ''95% of viewers love Tejran''? I said the online shippers who only make noise on social media don't even make up for 5% of actual BB viewers, hence BB15's TRP/online viewership is lowest ever despite the noise by Tejran shippers online & heavy promotion by makers because majority of BB viewers rejected Tejran. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 2 years ago
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Karan is a big name of the industry people wanted to see him as a great player but sadly ishq ne nikamma kardia he is not doing anything and sone pe suhaga creative team bhi koi ache task nahi de rahi past 2 weeks se 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Where did I said ''95% of viewers love Tejran''? I said the online shippers who only make noise on social media don't even make up for 5% of actual BB viewers, hence BB15's TRP/online viewership is lowest ever despite the noise by Tejran shippers online & heavy promotion by makers because majority of BB viewers rejected Tejran. 

yes this thread. If you don’t mind. This is what you said. 
The *few* social media shippers don't equate to TV viewers/TRP. These social media shippers don't even make for 5% on TV viewers. So indeed the aggressive promotion of fake Tejran is the biggest reason for the disastrously low TRPs. 

So 

1. 95% of viewers are on tv and not the SM shippers 

2. Ergo If you say Tejran connection dropped TRP - as people didn’t connect with them and stopped watching … what does that imply. By logical extension β€”- the ones still left watching are people who love Tejran. Ergo 95% people/viewers that aren’t SM shippers are ones that support Tejran that still watch . As according to your post - it implies others stopped watching resulting in low trp. If you blame them :). 

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth 

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

btw. I don’t agree the trp dropped to them as I explained before. I am just explaining the logic of your post as that means Tejran are the most loved HMs of the house. By a margin not seen before in terms of % of fans rooting for them. 

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The *few* social media shippers don't equate to TV viewers/TRP. These social media shippers don't even make for 5% on TV viewers. So indeed the aggressive promotion of fake Tejran is the biggest reason for the disastrously low TRPs. 

So 

2. Ergo If you say Tejran connection dropped TRP - as people didn’t connect with them and stopped watching … what does that imply. By logical extension β€”- the ones still left watching are people who love Tejran. Ergo 95% people/viewers that aren’t SM shippers are ones that support Tejran that still watch . As according to your post - it implies others stopped watching resulting in low trp. If you blame them :). 

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth 

btw. I don’t agree the trp dropped to them as I explained before. I am just explaining the logic of your post as that means Tejran are the most loved HMs of the house. By a margin not seen before in terms of % of fans rooting for them. 

waah kya explain kiya h, subah subah dimag hil gya. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So 

No. 

What I meant is the few social media shippers online don't make up for overall BB viewers, hence their hype never translated into ratings neither TV nor online viewership. The ones left watching might watch for Tejran/Shamita/Pratik/Umar etc as they're still part of the show. 

But I blame Tejran for the TRP loss because they're the ones who are aggressively promoted by makers in most TV promos. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 2 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I dont think its tejran particularly 

I think a season is hit when there is a strong rivalry.

Yes. Most of the people watch bb and are interested to see enemity. The viewers also gets engaged in rivalry with the other fandom which keeps the pace of interest even more.

But in s15 there is no such strong rivalry. So there is no interest as well. Nobody watches bb for stupid romance 

Do you think even sidnaaz would bring trp if there was no rashmi-sid or asim-sid or even sana-paras- mahira rivalry?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

exactly Tejran are so damn boring - are they the highest paid? kick them both out

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

exactly Tejran are so damn boring - are they the highest paid? kick them both out

Watch this…

https://twitter.com/pratikshyasark3/status/1464678775052926977?s=21