Why should Shruti track start now !! DT P.6

Posted: 2 years ago
  • It confounds me .. that when they have followed KD faithfully .. why are they jumping a few tracks and starting Shruti .. because they have done very well in ratings till now ..
  • As I feel Shruti loses its sting .. if they don’t have a conjugal marriage ..
  • We found Rono heartless because it felt he was cheating on his wife after 5 years of marriage .. basically 2 timing her .. because emon conceived during the same time 
  • It was asked by lawyers .. whether Rono will challenge the paternity .. but he says no .. it was his child ..
  • If virat takes in the responsibility of Shruti right now .. it will just be a nuisance to sai .. she can easily shrug him off .. and focus on her studies ..and there are many other issues which comes up during emon’s delivery .. 
  • cvs are playing it safe they are just delaying confession and consummation.. because Hindi audience lose interest in the show .. then they will split totally from show ..cannot copy paste from KD .. which had tracks around emon’s pregnancy, delivery and then bringing up a child on her own ..

When I go deep down I think this will be good ( didn’t expected this much intelligence from makers)

Because after confession they show misunderstandings, fights, distrust, etc. then what is the importance of the confession 

And I totally agree with you

Can you explain this a bit more: 

It was asked by lawyers .. whether Rono will challenge the paternity .. but he says no .. it was his child .

Challenge paternity of whose child? Sai's child or Shruti?

[QUOTE=nutmeg7]

It was asked by lawyers .. whether Rono will challenge the paternity .. but he says no .. it was his child .

[/QUOTE

When the divorce case going on the court imon lawer is revealed that imon is pregnant. So judge asked her about the same so Imon said that she z preagnant and if Rono has any doubts than she wud be ready for DNA test. 

Whoa! But why did Imon have to raise this issue in the first place? She wasn't dancing around with farz and karz. Why was the need for such a situation in the first place.

Also, thanks for responding to the query!

I think it is better to show all misunderstandings before confession...after confession and consummation misunderstandings will look out of place ....but I don't know how they show patch up if virat ignores sai for shruthi....but if they show false accusation on virat by shruthi it make sense....sai taking divorce and act indifferent to virat ...and then stays with shruthi and prove virat's innocence..then once again the push and pull in the relation...virat behind sai to bring her to cn....sai indifferent act due to hurtful words spoke by virat during divorce....their remarriage 

After remarriage only two tracks from kd makes sense kidnap by jagdap.....pregnancy track....and false accusation on sai for patient death....

Pregnancy track need major changes ...better not to show pakhi's fake pregnancy it won't make sense if she is accepted even after this....they can play it if they want to end that character..and if they show Samrat's death then I think it will be the last track of ghum....

If we look at kd and tamil versions...many actors left the show at middleway...so they made tracks according to it...here I expect some creativity rather than blind copy paste

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Emon’s child .. they were fighting for divorce .. then the lawyer .. asks Rono .. your wife is pregnant . Do you challenge the paternity ..  ( implication if your are not together .. how did she get pregnant) he says no it is my child .. .. even during jhagra .. they were making out . Not like our sanskari Sairat 

Originally posted by msin

Emon’s child .. they were fighting for divorce .. then the lawyer .. asks Rono .. your wife is pregnant . Do you challenge the paternity ..  ( implication if your are not together .. how did she get pregnant) he says no it is my child .. .. even during jhagra .. they were making out . Not like our sanskari Sairat 

Rono was uncle Rono, yet so "active"

Virat is uske saamne bachcha, and hence modak mirchi 

I think this shruti will be pregnant and Virat accepts the child is his and that’s when Sai will leave (atleast that’s what I can conclude from PPs instigation)and there will probably be a leap and finally shruti will either die or have a miscarriage one of the two! But the shruti track was pretty long in KD!  Also given the abilities of the ghum team in track executions looks like a recipe for a massive mess! 

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Rono was uncle Rono, yet so "active"

Virat is uske saamne bachcha, and hence modak mirchi 

Arey ha … he was very active .. once he was unwell .. emon came to see him in peak jhagra .. tab bhi chup Chap they do it ..