What has gotten into people?! - Page 9

Posted: 2 years ago

sorry to jump in but as someone who has monitored their activity and has spoken to sooo many individuals from the  FD i want to add a few points-

1. As a public figure not everyone will like you, actually that goes for all humans, so either one accepts it and moves on or laments on it. 

Aish wanted sympathy and well she just succeeded!!! All of you are sympathizing with her, she has no ounce of shame and I know what i am saying because I am aware of a few things that make me write what I am writing. 

You know she could have been the bigger person and ignored those few hate comments, wasn't she the one who said god knows what will happen when i marry Neil? that is what she wants to show people that see I told you I am getting hate, exactly what she wants! There was no need for that story to come.

2. where were these stories when her own fiance was called a two timer and her co star a home breaker, sl*t, wh**e and what not, those were her fans right!!!! why the double standards only with SAIRAT fans, what do you want to show? 

3. SHE IS NOT THE FIRST ACTOR TO RECIEVE HATE, and honey if she cannot handle the hate she better sit at home and get another job cause she isnt made for this... People like Virat kholi, SRK, Deepika Padukone, MS DHONI don't react to this hate but AISHWARYA SHARMA does and gets innumerable articles... 

Well do you know IF wrote the article within a MINUTE of the story being uploaded, now tell me it was not all planned! 

AS for sympathizing with AISHWARYA and saying she wasn't wrong here, NO WAY!!! SHe has asked for this hate.....

wasn't she the one who said I am scared to post with NEIL and the very next day posts with him IN COSTUME.... 

Don't forget the FANS she mocks are 13-14 year old kids as she says and a lot of them are, what have they ever asked, are they mature to understand that they will not get any content?  

What about the blatant disregard of fans feelings and the way she insults fans, JUST cause we don't cry victim we don't get hurt *slow claps*

She was not getting attention for her wedding and hence THIS IS what she came up with... You can call me a hater or whatever but I am stating facts and nothing else.

Instead of sitting on insta and reading those comments, she should be prepping for her wedding but she chooses to lament over the hate over the numerous good wishes and asks for sympathy and THIS FD falls for it time and again. think about it, this is her cycle and she just wants attention and sympathy, she has lied and I don't want to say it out loud and she will continue to do this again and again.

I might get a warning for this but I will always give you the facts and the truth. simple. 

Why would you do this to me? I couldn't quote you because you wrote straight in my quote. 

Anyways.... I am not talking about PR post. I am just talking about her IG post. And the way people are reacting just because she posted it there. I have an issue with people criticizing her this IG post which is actually right. 

All I will say is this. You have every right to your opinion. There are hundreds of replies to your post from people who have views exactly opposite to yours but are putting across their views  without disrespecting or mocking you. Just as your opinion is valid,  so is the opinion of those whose opinion don't match with yours. But then, there will be 1 out of 100 such people who don't have any qualms in resorting to personal attacks. Ignore them and don't waste your time answering them. Love smiley27

On a complete aside- I am happy to see you here. I have missed seeing your posts, opinions etc. 

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

Maybe Aish gets more repetitive hits. Hate spread faster than love. When someone posts something controversial, it excites (probably the wrong word to use here) mlre and more people and they discuss about it *cough* *cough* and thereby giving IF the attention they desire. 

PS: Am I going to kicked from the site? 

I agree to this .

Bad news kicks in sort of euphoria and adrenaline rush. And psychologically as well brain loves the negative aspects🤣

So, I'll say let's all blame the brain for this and none others🤣

Show me the bias where people are ALLOWED to talk about AYESHA AND ISHAAN but cannot about AISH AND NEIL on this very forum......

Why is there bias, its universal she is hated and WILL not be liked, her PR is rolling trying to change her image and show her to be a wonderful person, all people asked was for ONE APOLOGY, if she would have given it people would have genuinely been happy for them today, but the blatant disrespect of the FD by the entire team for her is disappointing.

IF she is human SO ARE WE!!! we too have feelings and there are many who feel strongly for SAIRAT.

If anyone here knows me, you know I have been the strongest shippers of SAIRAT and someone who has always seen the positives in whatever they have done, I AM DONE TODAY..... If that does not say they messed up big time I don't know what does. 

I am sorry to say but you are giving her exactly what she wants, SYMPATHY. she has no remorse, this story was planned because India Forums did not even take 1 MINUTE to post the article.... 

She was not getting attention for the wedding and no one was hyping it so there we have it by hook or crook you all sympathize with her and show fans in bad light.... motive succeeded! 

Edited by Svt611 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Nja91

On a complete aside- I am happy to see you here. I have missed seeing your posts, opinions etc. 

awww!! i am refraining from commenting on anything regarding to this show cause they have tested my patience for too long... All is being done on purpose to show her in good light and they will not stop. i cannot sympathize with a person like aish knowing what she wants to do and seeing people fall for it irks me cause this is her cycle since January 2021!! and she will not stop.... you guys are giving her what she wants on a gold platter! 

Originally posted by Svt611

sorry to jump in but as someone who has monitored their activity and has spoken to sooo many individuals from the  FD i want to add a few points-

1. As a public figure not everyone will like you, actually that goes for all humans, so either one accepts it and moves on or laments on it. 

Aish wanted sympathy and well she just succeeded!!! All of you are sympathizing with her, she has no ounce of shame and I know what i am saying because I am aware of a few things that make me write what I am writing. 

You know she could have been the bigger person and ignored those few hate comments, wasn't she the one who said god knows what will happen when i marry Neil? that is what she wants to show people that see I told you I am getting hate, exactly what she wants! There was no need for that story to come.

2. where were these stories when her own fiance was called a two timer and her co star a home breaker, sl*t, wh**e and what not, those were her fans right!!!! why the double standards only with SAIRAT fans, what do you want to show? 

3. SHE IS NOT THE FIRST ACTOR TO RECIEVE HATE, and honey if she cannot handle the hate she better sit at home and get another job cause she isnt made for this... People like Virat kholi, SRK, Deepika Padukone, MS DHONI don't react to this hate but AISHWARYA SHARMA does and gets innumerable articles... 

Well do you know IF wrote the article within a MINUTE of the story being uploaded, now tell me it was not all planned! 

AS for sympathizing with AISHWARYA and saying she wasn't wrong here, NO WAY!!! SHe has asked for this hate.....

wasn't she the one who said I am scared to post with NEIL and the very next day posts with him IN COSTUME.... 

Don't forget the FANS she mocks are 13-14 year old kids as she says and a lot of them are, what have they ever asked, are they mature to understand that they will not get any content?  

What about the blatant disregard of fans feelings and the way she insults fans, JUST cause we don't cry victim we don't get hurt *slow claps*

She was not getting attention for her wedding and hence THIS IS what she came up with... You can call me a hater or whatever but I am stating facts and nothing else.

Instead of sitting on insta and reading those comments, she should be prepping for her wedding but she chooses to lament over the hate over the numerous good wishes and asks for sympathy and THIS FD falls for it time and again. think about it, this is her cycle and she just wants attention and sympathy, she has lied and I don't want to say it out loud and she will continue to do this again and again.

I might get a warning for this but I will always give you the facts and the truth. simple. 

Babu, what Sairat couldn't do, this post did it🤣

This brought you back to IF🤣

Lol, the world and the brain ...no one knows what happens🤣

awww!! i am refraining from commenting on anything regarding to this show cause they have tested my patience for too long... All is being done on purpose to show her in good light and they will not stop. i cannot sympathize with a person like aish knowing what she wants to do and seeing people fall for it irks me cause this is her cycle since January 2021!! and she will not stop.... you guys are giving her what she wants on a gold platter! 

Siyu, I told you na, leave it. Let's keep something's within us as I said. 

We are we right. As I said, taali dono haathon se bajti hai, let us be us. 😊

Comeon, stay here now,pleajjjjjj😭 missing the old folks out here

No one is falling for anything. We don't even know her. How in the world are we going to fall for it? 

But my point was, that it is wrong of people to hate or criticize that one post which isn't even about her and the hate that she is getting. 

Whether she called this hate upon themselves...idk. But what had the people who support her done that they deserve being hated upon? 

What right do one part of fd has to judge which person should be loved or whoch should be hated and then personally attack those who adore someone else?

I didn't care about any of the hate she has received in the past. I never cared about the posts she had made previously. I never sided with her antics. Because they were wrong. Then just think, why would I side with her now? What could possibly be different this ons time that I couldn't ignore it. 

This time the question isn't about the actress.  Her post, maybe it was for her personal gain, wasn't about the hatred she received but it was against the hateed one part of this fd receives from the other part.

Yes, in this post she was clearly talking about her fans. But tell me this, if someone had posted the same thing but was talking in the favor of Ayesha's fan, willing others to stop their hate comments on those who love Ayesha, would they be wrong? 

There was this one line in her post. Something like, we actors jever fight amongst ourselves, so why do you. And that clearly explains that she isn't talking about herself here. She is speaking against the war that is and has been between Ayesha Fans, and Aishwarya Fans, and Neil fans. Some toxic people, and they are present everywhere, abuse others who think differently, and speaking against such post, not inderstanding that while hating on Asihwarya what we are actually speaking against, is wrong.

Maybe she is seeking attention. I don't know, and I don't care. But if calling out wrong is falling for her acts, then maybe I am stupid. 

If just by my action, just by the support of one person, this entire fd will look bad, then shouldn't unnecessary hate against one person, no matter whicn actor they love, be considered a hate agaisnt the entire fd. Shouldn't we, at this moment, understand and speak against toxic people, something which almost all of us has went through at some time, and not against the person who said it regardless of what kind of person she is.

It would be understandable if people think that she js being hypocritic, but even then, they cannot argue that fandom war is not an issue.

Why is it that this time who is speaking mattered more than the words beimg spoken?