Where is Rahul Mahajan ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

How come he didn’t come as WC and has not made it to show so far ? He seems like a constant with BB. V surprised he hasn’t made an appearance yet this season. 

BB. Where is RM ? VG ? Vinoo ? They all seem to always around BB 

At least rahul mahajan ko bhee andar bhej detey …

Don’t worry rahul and vindu aren’t far away, might as well call gupta finish it off here only and then arshi to complete their fake rivalry.

Originally posted by Deviant_Pixel

Don’t worry rahul and vindu aren’t far away, might as well call gupta finish it off here only and then arshi to complete their fake rivalry.

I have grown to totally not like this season as a season.. I know strong words but it’s my humble opinion. The manner of evictions so far. Etc etc. Is v wrong format. If it was organic and not so badly rigged it would be fine at least  

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I have grown to totally not like this season as a season.. I know strong words but it’s my humble opinion. The manner of evictions so far. Etc etc. Is v wrong format. If it was organic and not so badly rigged it would be fine at least  

Wholeheartedly agree to this, I hope trp keeps dropping because BB needs to learn a lesson and take accountability.

Wholeheartedly agree to this, I hope trp keeps dropping because BB needs to learn a lesson and take accountability.

If some SM is to be believed. After all this babaal. Can you believe if they bring in more wc. Make the ones that left re enter house etc. Like wtf. Joke of a season. I honestly think in their convoluted minds they think this is twist pe twist and thriller. 

0.5 trp is my hope where this goes to. Tbh 

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1463824522772037635?s=20

More mazaak by BB. 

I'm fed up of the wildcards from old seasons don't want Rahul 

This is such a boring season I have stopped watching it. When I do turn it on it’s that Tejaswi and karan and they bore me even more. Teja is supremely naive and clueless and I can’t tell if this is her first love affair or what but boy, does anyone talk to their man like that? 

She is also very shrill and that irritates me. Now heard they have Rakhi then I will watch she is very very funny. Rahul? He was funny too and he made me laugh. Anything but Teja and her shrillness 😂😂😂

Originally posted by vibha28

This is such a boring season I have stopped watching it. When I do turn it on it’s that Tejaswi and karan and they bore me even more. Teja is supremely naive and clueless and I can’t tell if this is her first love affair or what but boy, does anyone talk to their man like that? 

She is also very shrill and that irritates me. Now heard they have Rakhi then I will watch she is very very funny. Rahul? He was funny too and he made me laugh. Anything but Teja and her shrillness 😂😂😂

Yes Rakhi is there.. I can only take her in small doses tho..