Teja kya kar rahi hai ?

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Not intend to make fun of emotions I understand her getting emotional but  others also have their moments. Allow them let them hug and cry also. Rajiv Shamita others were waiting to hug and have their moments.

Now teja karan umar are bitching about vishal. Jo boya wo paya n all. Don't want to say but she wanted attention on her when anyone exits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They were not bitching . They were discussing the reasons  why audience didn’t vote for him . 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Teja is the most fake person kitna over acting karti hai rone ka🤔 phir normal bhi ho jati hai 

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Judas_1994/status/1463928541616095232?t=EeBXFw-2xsp-JL-0LOBwxg&s=19 Teja was acting so funny post eviction itni overacting 🤣

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Itni over acting , hadh hai. She didnt give any ghaas to Jay treated him like shit. And Vishal was just a number in thr group that they wanted to take away from Shamita. Fake tears.

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yesterday Pratik and Nishant and today Teja, Karan and Shamita. Fake tears yeh kahan se laa pate hain ðŸ¤”

Upar se Shamita was crying for herself again instead of Neha. I genuinely felt bad for Neha.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Forget ke woh kia ker rahi hai ... I am more concerned with what the hell she ia wearing. Her ni**les were clearly seen in that pink dress. 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Yesterday Pratik and Nishant and today Teja, Karan and Shamita. Fake tears yeh kahan se laa pate hain ðŸ¤”

Upar se Shamita was crying for herself again instead of Neha. I genuinely felt bad for Neha.

Spot on about everyone.

And I feel bad for ppl who left ki unke jaane ka bhi footage liya ja rha 👎

Kal Prateek ki acting for Simba Aaj TeZZA ki pata nahi kin kin k liye 😡

Neha was genuinely hurt with her so called friends jo dosti ka achchar daalenge ab

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Spot on about everyone.

And I feel bad for ppl who left ki unke jaane ka bhi footage liya ja rha 👎

Kal Prateek ki acting for Simba Aaj TeZZA ki pata nahi kin kin k liye 😡

Neha was genuinely hurt with her so called friends jo dosti ka achchar daalenge ab

@bold: So true. She came for herself but Shamita made everything about her own self. She remained just as Shamita's friend and shadow. Vishal also was busy pleasing his akka and got evicted while Shamita is still about her feelings. I feel bad for them as Shamita won't feed them so why please her instead of playing for themselves? They didn't even have some MG like Jay.

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roni_berna

@bold: So true. She came for herself but Shamita made everything about her own self. She remained just as Shamita's friend and shadow. Vishal also was busy pleasing his akka and got evicted while Shamita is still about her feelings. I feel bad for them as Shamita won't feed them so why please her instead of playing for themselves? They didn't even have some MG like Jay.

Is anyone brainwashed ? Their played their games their own ways. Such illogical comments kuch bhi ho bas blame Shamita. It doesn't prove anything against Shamita but it does speak a lot about who is writting hateful illogical comments.

Secondly neha and vishal played their games .Vishal used his own mother s name just to prove himself as Gamer and flipper and what neha did other than fighting. Their games were weak so they left.

Yes it feels sad to see them eliminated and to see their dreams shattered to go ahead in bb journey but we can hope they get better projects to showcase their talents.