Posted: 2 years ago

The 3 VIP's have attitude like audience have sent them๐Ÿค” they are already looking negative and will Devoleena irritate us with her OMG ๐Ÿ˜ต till the time she will stay and Rakhi's mera piya ghar aya was that even needed๐Ÿค“ in teen ko jhelo and ab Rakhi ke pati ko bhi jhelo

Devo s performance in bb 14 was pathetic. She can't communicate and then she starts screaming.

I dont have problem with them. Lekin Neha-Vishal ka eviction unfair lag raha hain.Vishal acchi koshish kar raha tha, entertain karne ki ya ghar mein rahene ki. Aur Rakhi, Devo, Rashmi ko pehely dekh chukey hain. Vishal-Neha yeh  season mein baaki ke kuch contestantse acche thai. 

Edited by saniya9919 - 2 years ago

Now this season will further go down 

Originally posted by Shiner

Devo s performance in bb 14 was pathetic. She can't communicate and then she starts screaming.

I understood it by her OMG๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† yeh dimag ki dahi karengi๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by saniya9919

I dont have problem with them. Lekin Neha-Vishal ka eviction unfair lag raha hain.Vishal acchi koshish kar raha tha, entertain karne ki ya ghar mein rahene ki. Aur Rakhi, Devo, Rashmi ko pehely dekh chukey hain. Vishal-Neha yeh  season mein baaki ke kuch contestantse acche thai. 

I agree Vishal n Neha deserved to stay and just to bring VIP unhe nikala that made it worse.๐Ÿ™„

Originally posted by Shasha2509

Now this season will further go down 

ab bacha hi kya hai๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by riddhan

ab bacha hi kya hai๐Ÿ˜†

I mean TRP will go in minus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by Shasha2509

I mean TRP will go in minus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

acha hai phir show bandh hoga๐Ÿ˜†