Posted: 2 years ago

I second the post that Pranali looks younger than Harshad, but Pranali looks younger than even Karishma (the one who plays Aarohi) 

I like Harshad as an Actor and have followed him in Tere Liye and Bepannah, so of course he is not so young which is fine too, but then they could have casted someone else as, Akshara.. 

Pranali has very cute and soft features and her acting is good too.. I really enjoy her scenes with Kairav. So yes I must admit Pranali and Mayank (the one who plays Kairav looks great).. And being a viewer who has watched the show since inception, Karan & Hona looked great from very first scene, Shivangi & Mohsin though sucked very later but they had great chemistry for first three years. 

I genuinely don't know how does RS do casting because with Naksh & Kaira both he casted young and fresh talents. Here no doubt Pranali is young but Harshad does look elder than her, yes if they are justifying with age gap by showing it, it's fine but still I don't see the chemistry yet.. Sorry.. 

So, I get that Pranali looks so young in the show. But if you go through her Instagram pics, she doesn't look that young also. Some of her modeling pics, she looks old and mature with sharp features. All these problems people are complaining about can be easily rectified. I also think it has to do with bad styling as someone mentioned earlier. Her hairstyles are kind of bad. Like that pink lehanga she wore today with all the frills just add to her looking like a dolled up baby. At the same time, I also think it was a deliberate step by the show to make her look so masoom and paavam (typical doormat) which backfired and made her look just young and overly sweet. 

I just wish they take note of this, and change her wardrobe and makeup and hairstyles. I mean Shivangi was also very young but she looked mature with every leap, and it was because of the clothes and make up I guess. 

I also don't understand what issue people have with Harshad. I would prefer his rugged features any day than baby fat. Lol  

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago

Just pulling her hair up from her forehead itself will make a huge difference I feel. 

Pranali has a baby face and looks below 20. I think someone young like Pravisht or  Shagun Pandey would have been more apt for Abhimanyu's role.

Originally posted by TheAquaCapri

Pranali has a baby face and looks below 20. I think someone young like Pravisht or  Shagun Pandey would have been more apt for Abhimanyu's role.

arey bilkul nahin Pravisht and Pranu already played childhood lovers turned enemies and honestly there was no chemistry between the two🤣🤪And shagun played her step son in KUDCA,so......😆

HarshAli look really adorable, I think Harshad is perfect for the role ðŸ˜³

P.s no offense, just my pov😆

Did Hina Karan pairing have any chemistry at all.. They matched each other but as a couple there wasn't an X factor. As for Karthik naira.. I watched few scenes and vms they were good but there wasn't something like want to watch more of them.. As for the abhira.. There's an undeniable charm and the aesthetics they bring in the song sequences is altogether of different level.. 

Had harshad not been in the pairing I doubt this season series would have this crazy online fan base.. The fact IF ranking of ye rishta is 1 says it all..

Yes,the age difference is apparent and makers should hv stick to that rather than portraying Abhimanyu of same age group 

Edited by MuratHayat - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

arey bilkul nahin Pravisht and Pranu already played childhood lovers turned enemies and honestly there was no chemistry between the two🤣🤪And shagun played her step son in KUDCA,so......😆

I agree I think its the best casting

harshad - matured, smart and intelligent guy and Pranali - raw, beautiful innocent

Thats what make their chemistry spark

i think they are doing fab job and compliment each other. Dream sequence o  Jaaniya ia proof of that

pravisht a great actor but ya his chemistry with pranali was not that great

and shagun I dont like as actor only🙈

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Haan i watch kudca few days back in fast fwd mode because of pranali nd she was saying one big man her son( step son) putar ji putarji ...they did so much injustice with her character😡at last they make her widow cut her hairs as a boy cut ðŸ˜­nd left in middle of partion of India nd Pakistan while whole family moves to India from Pakistan she was left in border i dont know how then end her character because after leap i keep on searching her but coudnt find😵

Yes that janniye though they edited white dress sequence it was so dreamy and their mirchi scene is one of my fav one i don't think anyone can do better than these two for abhira.

Originally posted by rittika

I agree I think its the best casting

harshad - matured, smart and intelligent guy and Pranali - raw, beautiful innocent

Thats what make their chemistry spark

i think they are doing fab job and compliment each other. Dream sequence o  Jaaniya ia proof of that

pravisht a great actor but ya his chemistry with pranali was not that great

and shagun I dont like as actor only🙈

he is coming in meet na? harshad doing great job SP hire actors who can do good acting even male leads in SP shows do good acting nd harshad is romance king of tv.Bt zee tv casting only focus on fl acting nd they dont bother to improve ML acting skills.