Big Boss is a joke now

Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday 3 evictions took place, today one more will take place and news is tom 1 will evict too in short they have removed bottom 6. Again re entry will happen of evicted may be Vishal and Umar. What are these people doing  

BB creatives have literally destroyed the showπŸ₯± and now due to low trp even LF is stopped, so that people watch epi to know and tom WKW shoot will start so no LF. BB planned everything so that from Sunday night LF begins. 

Rakhi, Rashmi and Devo bas yahi mile the for WCπŸ€”

Is something more left to destroy the showπŸ˜†

Vishal and Umar out?? People who actually give content lol

Main jab forum kholta hoon koi out hua milta hai πŸ˜• ab umar kab out hua πŸ€”

Rajiv/Umar will go out today and then more 4/5 WCs will enter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Poora popat bana diya hai 

Originally posted by -Halo00-

Vishal and Umar out?? People who actually give content lol

I think they will be brought back as aise eliminate ko nahi kar payengeπŸ˜† and obviously choosen one ko winner  jo bana hai 

Originally posted by smallwonder

Main jab forum kholta hoon koi out hua milta hai πŸ˜• ab umar kab out hua πŸ€”

acc to khabris aaj aur eliminate hoga and sayad kal bhi πŸ€”πŸ˜† Top 5 ka I doubt so Umar hi bacha as from bottom 6 though usse wapis layenge hi if he is eliminated.

oh god I can't bear more drama πŸ™πŸ˜† isse acha saas bahu serial hi dekh letaπŸ˜† Donal aur Vidhi

Originally posted by riddhan

oh god I can't bear more drama πŸ™πŸ˜† isse acha saas bahu serial hi dekh letaπŸ˜† Donal aur Vidhi

khud hi nhi Chahte viewers dekhe Iss season ko πŸ˜‚

It's time to end the BB Hindi franchise. 

They should know it by now that it's better to focus on the regional shows, which are earning much more TRPs than the Hindi one. The regional show contestants DO NOT bring along celeb and image-conscious tags with them.

So let's see:

1. The introduction of commoners and the combo of commoners and celebrities worked in Season 10 and 11 TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.

2. The show started failing after the number of commoners outweighed the number of celebrities in Bigg Boss 12. Bigg Boss 12 was the last commoners-based fiasco. So much so that the show was rushed and ended.

3. The lack of proper wildcards (or even main entrants) has made this show a redundant snooze-fest. Repeat contestants (Vikas, Arshi, Rakhi, Gauhar, Hina, late Siddharth Shukla, etc.) and repeat guests (Devoleena, Rashmi, Kamya, etc.) have taken away the essence of the show. The show has lost its value. Then there are those who have no contribution to the show but keep appearing and providing their two cents worth (Karan Patel, Arjun Bijlani, etc.). 

4. The tasks have no charm or value. The CT keeps designing tasks that can be easily voided (by damaging props, or hurting fellow contestants, or even refusing to play). The tasks don't have a wow factor either! This season, for example, the space looked super cramped due to the jungle theme. If the players couldn't play freely, how will the audience enjoy it?!

5. There is no consistency in the sanctions, penalties, and repercussions / consequences. When Kushal barely even touches Andy, he gets kicked out. When KRK accidentally hurls an empty bottle at Shamita, he gets kicks out. But... However, when Karan slams Pratik on the concrete floor, there is no penalty. This bull even shoved his elbow into the girls during the sugarcane juice task. I mean - COME ON!!

I'm sure there are more, but I'll stop right here. The bottom line is - EITHER REVAMP THE ENTIRE CT OR END THIS SHOW ONCE AND FOR ALL!