No time in room but full time in hall

Posted: 2 years ago

Virat Chavan has no time to talk to sai or explain her calmly about his mission in room,he is hurry to leave but has all the time to waste his time in zillent arena by giving explanation to everyone. Don't he miss sai while going away from her. The over use of farz dialogues,over buildup of virat being police making me hate this character more when he failed as a police & human multiple times. I think flipping of virat character already started. I just pity sai for falling in this trap. 

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 2 years ago

Itna microscope se dekha toh irritating lagega. Jane do. 

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Itna microscope se dekha toh irritating lagega. Jane do. 

I know. I think promo ruined me. That's why may be I am finding virat has no effect with leaving sai. The contrast when he left for mission last time before saree drama and this time is so visible. 

He hadn't left yet and the hug is still left so πŸ™‚βœŒπŸ»

Originally posted by AninditaB

He hadn't left yet and the hug is still left so πŸ™‚βœŒπŸ»

I just remembered the scene where he leaves for mission pre saree track and today episode. The difference between two scenes is so obvious.  Had sai didn't came with aarthi he would have left by saying simple bye to her. 

I think the promo ka theme is ulta. The Patralekha part will happen first, that is tomorrow. Then Virat will be distant..whatever is shown in the promo is just the theme. As it Shruti is going to come soon now, might as well enjoy last few days

Originally posted by Kumuda-123

I know. I think promo ruined me. That's why may be I am finding virat has no effect with leaving sai. The contrast when he left for mission last time before saree drama and this time is so visible. 

Exactly it is the affect of promo, πŸ˜…. Despite we helping our selves to forget it , during watching episodes it comes to our mindπŸ˜…. Still the episode was a good one. With virat finally saying some thing harsh to sai.πŸ˜…

Originally posted by Akash3Rai

Exactly it is the affect of promo, πŸ˜…. Despite we helping our selves to forget it , during watching episodes it comes to our mindπŸ˜…. Still the episode was a good one. With virat finally saying some thing harsh to sai.πŸ˜…

sorry not sai pakhiπŸ˜…

Originally posted by nutmeg7

I think the promo ka theme is ulta. The Patralekha part will happen first, that is tomorrow. Then Virat will be distant..whatever is shown in the promo is just the theme. As it Shruti is going to come soon now, might as well enjoy last few days

I am mad at makers for giving such promo. It's so disturbing to see people disabling their insta accounts and Twitter fans stopping tweeting about show. They literally shoo away the little remaining fans from the show. 

Originally posted by Kumuda-123

I just remembered the scene where he leaves for mission pre saree track and today episode. The difference between two scenes is so obvious.  Had sai didn't came with aarthi he would have left by saying simple bye to her. 

I mean, I agree with what you are saying, but I feel like it is affecting more because we are already expecting a negative change in Virat. If you remove that from the equation, then personally, I found the scenes to be great. Yes, the pre-saree one was a bit more intimate but at that time the equation was different. Virat had gotten shot in the previous mission, so, it made more sense for the intimacy, but this time there is no such thing happening. Also, Virat is an ips officer and Sai is also a police offier's wife. Something like this can't (and rightfuly shouldn't) be made an issue. Plus at that time Virat knew why Sai as getting emotional, but this time he has no idea of what os going through her mind, so the best he can do is console her. Just the aarti and consolation was more than enough for me. But this is strongly my opinion.