Episode 9 Discussion - The Oberoi Family

Posted: 2 years ago

We start with Suhani giving the raggers the slip while they're watching someone else  tata bye bye πŸ€£

Riya arrives at the Oberoi mansion for the party with her dad. Vikrant wants Ranveer at the party at all costs  The fact that Riya calls Vikrant her 'bestie' gives me terrible vibes for the future once Ruhani get together πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’” πŸ˜­ and I'm not looking forward to it πŸ₯Ί

Ranveer's dadu knows him better than his own father πŸ€£ I like him already, screw Vikrant, and screw Vikram the chachu as well  buttering up his brother like morning toast πŸ€”πŸ€£

So many family members πŸ€£ plz stop I can't keep up. Now we have chachi πŸ€£ Vikram again spouting the regressive talks about girls and getting them married πŸ€” poor Samaira (Ranveer's sister)

Ranveer arrives home, and wonders if Suhani is doing alright πŸ€£ I mean she's not, and John and raghav are out here eating sandwiches πŸ€£πŸ€£ relax Ranveer πŸ˜† 

Ranveer enters the house, and roasts Vikrant πŸ€£πŸ€£ maybe that's why Ansh isn't at the party πŸ€£ he's the hush-hush child πŸ€ͺ. Ranveer finds out Mamta lied to him about her burn and is upset πŸ˜­ He cares for her so much β€οΈ 

Okay I love Ranveer and Dadu πŸ€£ the way he picks him up and spins him around  Mr. Hotness πŸ€£ what if Dadu falls in love with Suhani's dadi? πŸ€£His bond with his sister is great too β­οΈ and equally supportive of her dreams to take over the business πŸ˜Ž I also liked how Samaira was open about her dilemma, and how Ranveer stopped his chachu from butting in πŸ˜ƒ Ranveer will make it happen 

Mamta don't stop him πŸ€£ anyways she tells him to go change πŸ˜† tux incoming β˜ΊοΈ

Suhani is trying to hide in the meantime, and enters a lecture hall πŸ˜² the raggers see her enter

Riya stop dreaming πŸ€£ its not your future room πŸ€£ the girl is desperate touching his suit and falling on his bed like that  πŸ€ͺ🀣 (though I must admit I like her background theme). Ranveer enters the room and takes off the first shirt🀣 tossing it to the corner where Riya is hiding πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ then the next and the next πŸ€£ oh god 

the mirror shot of Ranveer in the tux and staring at himself β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ now that's what I call β˜ΊοΈ but Riya man that is creepy as hell πŸ€£ she's just holding his clothes πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Ranveer ignoring Vikrant was great πŸ€£ he was really like not today let me go downstairs please πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈgosh I can't stop staring  the fit of that tux is spot on β€οΈ

'Bestie' is going to make this show hell in the future πŸ€£πŸ€£ and now there's a dance break  and meanwhile John and Raghav are trying to find Suhani and call Ranveer, but he doesn't pick up because of Riya πŸ€£

The two out of three idiots get locked in an empty lecture hall by Ansh πŸ€£ who of course still has nothing better to do πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ don't you have class sir? clearly you aren't at the party πŸ€£ john and raghav try to leave the room but with no avail 

Vikrant is ready to unveil the surprise πŸ˜† might be a model for an office or hospital or something? πŸ€£ Ranveer isn't happy of course and I feel like he may gift that surprise to his sis πŸ˜† but we shall see! Enjoyed the episode today, lots of eye candy β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Thanks for the update I also just saw the episode it was OK episode aaj kaa episode Ranveer ke family ke naam tha πŸ˜†

By the way RS aunty ne kamino ki phoj jama ki hai kamina no 1 - vikarant, kamina no 2- vikram Ranveer Chacha, kamina no 3 - satya Riya Dad, πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Kamini no 4- Ranveer Chachi jiska name abhi pta nahi, 5th riya hi hone wali hai because aaj hint mil gya so baad mai logo ko shock naa lage because she call Ranveer dad "bestie" and Ranveer dad so call same bestie itne log hai RUhani ke pyaar ke Dushman πŸ€£ πŸ€£

RUhani ke pyar ke dusman mai Suhani ke Papa ji, uski dadi vi samil hoge hi 

And special maintion Ansh Ranveer step brother and step mother jiski abhi muh dikhai nahi hui hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ oh my god Humare Ranveer and SUHANI ki In sab ki buri nazaro ke bacha kar rhkna β˜―️

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

Thanks for the update I also just saw the episode it was OK episode aaj kaa episode Ranveer ke family ke naam tha πŸ˜†

By the way RS aunty ne kamino ki phoj jama ki hai kamina no 1 - vikarant, kamina no 2- vikram Ranveer Chacha, kamina no 3 - satya Riya Dad, πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Kamini no 4- Ranveer Chachi jiska name abhi pta nahi, 5th riya hi hone wali hai because aaj hint mil gya so baad mai logo ko shock naa lage because she call Ranveer dad "bestie" and Ranveer dad so call same bestie itne log hai RUhani ke pyaar ke Dushman πŸ€£ πŸ€£

RUhani ke pyar ke dusman mai Suhani ke Papa ji, uski dadi vi samil hoge hi 

And special maintion Ansh Ranveer step brother and step mother jiski abhi muh dikhai nahi hui hai πŸ€£ πŸ€£ oh my god Humare Ranveer and SUHANI ki In sab ki buri nazaro ke bacha kar rhkna β˜―️

no problem πŸ€— so many kamine log πŸ€£ at least his dadu, sister, and mother are nice πŸ€£ and Suhani's brother and mother πŸ€£ I am not looking forward to the war πŸ€£

I liked Ranveer dadu he cool and he know well Ranveer that Ranveer ko peso se nahi balki honesty, ethics and trust par believe karta hai importance deta hai...... And he does not want to do business woo logo ki help karna chahta that why he chose medical field πŸ‘

Ranveer ne dadu hotte bol or Unko utha kar spin kiya i liked that moment it was sweet 

Ranveer is funny when he want like today the way he his dadu kya hotte lagta hai duniya mai global warming increases hone ki wajh aap ho... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I liked Ranveer dadu he cool and he know well Ranveer that Ranveer ko peso se nahi balki honesty, ethics and trust par believe karta hai importance deta hai...... And he does not want to do business woo logo ki help karna chahta that why he chose medical field πŸ‘

Ranveer ne dadu hotte bol or Unko utha kar spin kiya i liked that moment it was sweet 

Ranveer is funny when he want like today the way he his dadu kya hotte lagta hai duniya mai global warming increases hone ki wajh aap ho... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Dadu is the best  he understands Ranveer more than his own father does πŸ‘ their banter was the best πŸ€£

Originally posted by simply.meghana

no problem πŸ€— so many kamine log πŸ€£ at least his dadu, sister, and mother are nice πŸ€£ and Suhani's brother and mother πŸ€£ I am not looking forward to the war πŸ€£

yes Ranveer apna smbhal lega πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

But itno kamino ko dekh kar andaja too ho hi gya ki kya drama creat hone wala hai futures mai πŸ€£ 

I'm also not looking forward to the war phele hume pyaar chahiye 

yes Ranveer apna smbhal lega πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

But itno kamino ko dekh kar andaja too ho hi gya ki kya drama creat hone wala hai futures mai πŸ€£ 

I'm also not looking forward to the war phele hume pyaar chahiye 

we have our trp auntie favorites πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£πŸ€£ hope we get some pyaar beforehand

Originally posted by simply.meghana

Dadu is the best  he understands Ranveer more than his own father does πŸ‘ their banter was the best πŸ€£

will look forward their special moments 

Mast hai mast πŸ€£

I am watching Vivian's Vampire series on hot star.

Wow he is hot there. Sirf tum should bee aired 10 yrs ago for college romance.

Waise bhi time Bindaas show hai.πŸ˜† Love Ranveer's attitude.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago