Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Big Brother, Is That You?

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hmm, interesting episode.

So like, kairav who made a false story to bring akshu back to the house because there was no one to wipe his tears other than vansh, now sends her to pune himself because he saw some pictures of abhi and akshu together and *FINALLY* realized that they love each other? 

Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

Okay so  let me get this straight - growing feelings for someone is bad in your opinion  if it involves your other sister (arohi) whom the guy clearly doesn't love??

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

and you think sending her away from her OWN house, her own family who she keeps claiming to love with her everything is the only solution you could come up with????

Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF

Matlab achha during the whole trip, everytime abhi and Akshu were together, this was kairav:

Suspicious GIF by SVU

phir, abhi comes  to his house to ask for his sister's hand, kairav asks abhi:

Which One Thumbs Up GIF by Originals

abhi was about say akshu's name but our intelligent mimmi says she knows everything so kairav doesn't ask anymore. phir the so called misunderstanding happens and Kairav is like:

Because Of You Fangirl GIF by Temple Of Geek

although Kairav himself could have EASILY avoided this whole chaos form happening if he just went with his instinct and called abhi up to ask why he asked for arohi's hand if he was behaving like that with akshu. But no no, how can that be possible, hm? akshu was suffering - agreed but then, she is USED TO this na, so it's fine. As long as arohi is happy, our kairav is happy

achha jaane dete hai woh baat. Phir abhi explains everything from akshu's bracelet to her song to the connection to methi dana to their phone calls but  Kairav Mia  was

Debbie Downer Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

achha phir the whole hospital scene where abhi *again* makes it clear that the only reason he came rushing to the hospital after knowing it was arohi was because she is akshu's sister, hence his personal responsibility. and then he also notices the way akshu stares at him  and all those eye locks and even gives the two some privacy when he sees them staring at each other (and I had a whole new level of respect for him after that scene) but looks like what REALLY happened was:

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Achha, chalo I understand, he was probably wearing his zero power specs in the hustle of rushing his dear sister to the hospital..

but Today, he sees some pics and the pics told him about everything that transpired between them that abhi's words and his sister's unspoken words and transparent eyes couldn't tell - which was that these two love each other!

So what can be the solution to that problem, now that it's clear that akshu loves him too? C'mmon guys, don't act so dumb, you should know how to solve such basic hitch by now!!! The ONLY solution is to send her awayyyyy

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Matlab, Kuch bhi!!! Hum log kya pagal hai?  

how is sending your little sister away something that even COMES to a caring brother's mind, is totally out of my league to understand. She loves her family. She is ready to sacrifice her love for her sister, she puts up that strong face façade so that the family has one less person to worry about and Kairav knows and understands that very well. So I didn't understand how taking away that one thing from his little sister would solve the problem(?). Even if it was for akshu, which by the way was clearly not, how does sending her to pune fixes everything? You talk to your sister, ask her to forget him, give her time to come to terms with it - it's an entire process that you need to follow to reach to the outcome you think is best for everyone. But nope, kairav's approach is that 'oh, you fell in love with the same person AROHI fell in love with? i'mma send you to pune!'

Aur to aur, he asks her to change her number too

Oh My George Takai GIF

Just WHAT was he trying to prove?! That he cares for akshu and doesn't want her to be hurting anymore so he wants her to forget everything by going to a new place and starting her life all over again all on her own?! HE was acting liek he was Akshu's body guard in the trip although vash, arohi, even neil and abhi was there, aur yaha he sent her to pune alone?! 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Where is the consistency bro!!! Although he claims to love both his sisters equally, his actions are making it quite clear who he really is in favor of lol 

Achha anyway sorry, enough of my venting but the point of the matteris that I'm SUPER DUPER happy that akshu is going to pune (whether or not she will actually end up going is a different thing 😆) because honestly this is gonna give abhi and akshu the much needed space to come to terms with all that, that has happened in the last 3 days. If akshu does end up going to pune, it is obvious that someway or the other, abhi will also follow her and I couldn't care less whether it would be deliberately or coincidentally. and obviously abhi is gonna keep giving akshu a cold shoulder - a shrewd and stern abhi is exactly what was missing (don't mistake that for toxic and aggressive).  Whatever it is, the journey of abhiRa becoming one is gonna start now and I'm extremely hopeful about the upcoming track. 

One more thing -  I loved the fact that Abhimanyu KNOWS akshu was lying and didn't misunderstand her. now this is called consistency. Keep it up Birla, you're doing great😎

As for Kairav, the consistency is hindered by a great deal UNLESS this is some plan that he came up with Neil to bring akshu and Abhi together. LOL I know that's not it but my heart refuses to dislike Kairav. He was such a sweet character man 😒

P.S. I would like to request everyone not to lose hope about AbhiRa. Now that all the bad things has happened already - from the misunderstanding, to arohi's accident, to Akshu rejecting Abhi, to Kairav sending Akshu away, the "AbhiRa-Union-Arc" will begin from now on. We just need tad bit of patience. 

P.P.S. Distance (not just Pune distance but distance in general) has always done wonders in ITV - it always brings the leads closer and makes the whole thing much more impactful and worthwhile 😉

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Also, to those who have already read the post,  I added  a "P.S" just now if you care to read😳

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I love reading your post with those gifs❤️

I'm glad Birla boys are smarter than Goenka boys

They know Akshu is lying... Abhi trusts his love 😳

Makers better justify Kairav's action today 

I thought he is only character who is unbiased but I'm disappointed

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow yaar Mush loved your analysis but here’s my take… maybe I’m an optimist, maybe I’m hoping for too much, but I feel Kairav did right by sending her away. You can have your tomatoes ready but here’s why I think it is what it is:

Akshu is always sacrificing for Arohi, to a point where she stayed away from her family who want her with them just so Arohi can be happy. This Akshu will never put herself ahead of Arohi’s happiness if she stays there, she’ll always be playing second fiddle to Arohi to a point if Arohi asked her to get her married to Abhi she’d probably even end up doing. At the same time Akshu would never share her pain with her family. For her her families happiness is too important. Kairav noticed the broken balloons and remembered all the hidden tears and know that Akshu staying here won’t even allow her to grieve in peace. Whether he intends to unite Abhi and Akshu time will tell, I think he will. He had told dadi and Manish when Dadi brought up Abhi’s proposal again after the Tilak fiasco to think and do whatever they are going do. I’m sure he’s thought of her betterment here. She needs time, time away from things that remind her of Abhi, and the sacrifice she has to keep. To reflect on what it is she really wants. She couldn’t even tune her guitar that’s how untuned she was with herself. As long as Akshu is there Arohi won’t let anyone else care for Akshu’s feelings, including Akshu herself. She’ll always make Akshu feel bad. Kairav knows what burden she’s carrying with her and wants her to leave those burden behind and go, he’s going to take care of it. 

Now coming to the new number, it’s a new start, so she needs a new number right…okay here’s my take on it. Abhi won’t call Akshu anymore and most likely he won’t answe her phone either if she calls. So the only way to communicate is Akshu getting a new number and Abhi accidentally calling her ( wrong number, etc.. scenario). Akshu secretly calling Abhi to listen to his voice and all without letting him know it’s her. But eventually Abhi figuring it out it’s her calling cause he can sense it. Kairav accidentally hinting to Neil that this is Akshu’s new number for Neil to help unite thee two. 

I don’t know yaar, but I’m going to look at this episode like this cause I still think Kairav won’t do wrong with Akshu. He was the only one who understood her feelings all along and he wa the one she went to ask her doubt in love. This has to mean something. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I got bit by the delusional bug. But here’s to hoping that Kairav will unite them. I know I’m probably the only one here whose thinking opposite to everyone else, but a good healthy disagreement always welcomed. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Kairav is so annoying.We can't expect anything good from him. When he was a kid super matured tha and now 😡

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I hope he is doing it all for Akshu as you said and he is planning something for AbhiRa in future 

No tomatoes dear we all are here to share our different perspective and even we all want it to be the way you are thinking that will make Kairav's character strong. 

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trust mush to make us laugh even at a time like this😆 those gifs are top notch🤣 especially the one where kairav is asking “akshu ya arohi” with his hands🤣

Yaar the makers are trying to show that kairav did all this for akshu’s good but tell me is that the only way to do good for your sister? Practically speaking, if something sinilar to goenkas happens in our life today, the only way to fix it would be sending me away? 🥱 

I loved the positivity about abhira. Even im hopeful and cant wait for everything to fall in place. As you said, all bad dtuff is done. 

Im just imagining how abhi will react if he gets to know akshu left udaypur im more excited for abhi to know how arohi treat akshu even after countless sacrifices … that would honestly be the best episode of my life. Ek OS likh de na uske upar mush pls😳

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Wow yaar Mush loved your analysis but here’s my take… maybe I’m an optimist, maybe I’m hoping for too much, but I feel Kairav did right by sending her away. You can have your tomatoes ready but here’s why I think it is what it is:

Akshu is always sacrificing for Arohi, to a point where she stayed away from her family who want her with them just so Arohi can be happy. This Akshu will never put herself ahead of Arohi’s happiness if she stays there, she’ll always be playing second fiddle to Arohi to a point if Arohi asked her to get her married to Abhi she’d probably even end up doing. At the same time Akshu would never share her pain with her family. For her her families happiness is too important. Kairav noticed the broken balloons and remembered all the hidden tears and know that Akshu staying here won’t even allow her to grieve in peace. Whether he intends to unite Abhi and Akshu time will tell, I think he will. He had told dadi and Manish when Dadi brought up Abhi’s proposal again after the Tilak fiasco to think and do whatever they are going do. I’m sure he’s thought of her betterment here. She needs time, time away from things that remind her of Abhi, and the sacrifice she has to keep. To reflect on what it is she really wants. She couldn’t even tune her guitar that’s how untuned she was with herself. As long as Akshu is there Arohi won’t let anyone else care for Akshu’s feelings, including Akshu herself. She’ll always make Akshu feel bad. Kairav knows what burden she’s carrying with her and wants her to leave those burden behind and go, he’s going to take care of it. 

Now coming to the new number, it’s a new start, so she needs a new number right…okay here’s my take on it. Abhi won’t call Akshu anymore and most likely he won’t answe her phone either if she calls. So the only way to communicate is Akshu getting a new number and Abhi accidentally calling her ( wrong number, etc.. scenario). Akshu secretly calling Abhi to listen to his voice and all without letting him know it’s her. But eventually Abhi figuring it out it’s her calling cause he can sense it. Kairav accidentally hinting to Neil that this is Akshu’s new number for Neil to help unite thee two. 

I don’t know yaar, but I’m going to look at this episode like this cause I still think Kairav won’t do wrong with Akshu. He was the only one who understood her feelings all along and he wa the one she went to ask her doubt in love. This has to mean something. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I got bit by the delusional bug. But here’s to hoping that Kairav will unite them. I know I’m probably the only one here whose thinking opposite to everyone else, but a good healthy disagreement always welcomed. 

Sam, I totally get your point of view and trust me, I would hope this is why Kairav sent her away too -  I would prefer a solo scene of Kairav expressing all that, that led him to take such a huge decision for his sister. That would at least bring some sanity to my muddled mind, otherwise as of now, it looks quite an act of injustice to me. What I'm trying to say is that even if he doesn't want her to get hurt and sacrifice for Arohi anymore, sending her away from her own family is no solution in my opinion. And it wasn't even that he sent her away for a month or two. Akshu literally said she doens't know if she will ever return...

What I would have wanted Kairav to do instead if he really saw his sister making sacrifices and was unhappy was talking to AROHI instead and send some sense through her head. obv it wouldn't work which brings me to my second point - Kairav and the rest of the goenka members should have done this WAY before! They let Arohi do whatever the heck she wanted with akshara and get away with it - and now the outcome is in front of our eyes! 

Also, I love the whole phone call idea but I doubt such scene would be possible as abhi is pretty much aware of  the feels of akshu's every touch - so recognizing her voice would just be a piece of cake at this point.  

But sam I love how positive you are....something we all need in this forum, 'cause at the end of the day the makers DID want to justify kairav's action as that of a caring brother's so I'm glad that you are viewing the whole thing as one should and spreading positive vibes❤️

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

Also, to those who have already read the post,  I added  a "P.S" just now if you care to read😳

👏👍🏼

Nicely described Kairav pov in this article

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zenab78

I love reading your post with those gifs❤️

I'm glad Birla boys are smarter than Goenka boys

They know Akshu is lying... Abhi trusts his love 😳

Makers better justify Kairav's action today 

I thought he is only character who is unbiased but I'm disappointed

Thank you meri jaan🤗

Yeah Kairav was quite disappointing for me today as well but I have a strong feeling he will end up bringing AbhiRa close. *fingers crossed*. I haven't lost hope in him completely as he is still the caring brother that the makers are trying to portray :) 

Really looking forward to upcoming AbhiRa scenes😳