AbhiRa OS: Sealing The Promise - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Wow...these is too too good... Gave us a treat on sunday...esp when We cant see Abhira.... Keep writing more ❤️👏

I wish this happened in the show! SO WELL WRITTEN! Absolutely loved it😍 

Mush I am speechless. totally at a loss fr words. I have been following you since khkt days and i knew you would kill the OS but THIS is some next level abhira you gave us. your writing is like a breath of fresh air and i felt like you just threw me to a virtual abhira world where i was seeing all this play out in front of my eyes. 

what akshu felt was so natural,  especially if the subject has anxiety issues. I loved every single detail about her remembering the earlier evening and pulled down to that spiral of panic. 

Abhi's reaction when he found akshu like that oh fod. you are gonna call me a sadist but i felt like dancing in joy.

And when he did find his sense back, he was shocked to hear his own broken voice that called her name in a whisper of agony…

“Akshara….!” 

My own heart was beating so fast, i can only imagine what abhi was feeling. 

He reached her in two long strides, fell on his knees and gathered the fragmented frame fervently in his arms. His own breath hitched realizing how cold she felt in his embrace. Her face was as white as a ghost, and her entire form withered like a dry leaf in his cocoon. He held her face to his chest, stroking her back in an attempt to bring some sanity to her as well as to him, as he tried making sense of what she was saying. 

Barbie Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This was my reaction ^^^

You don't know how badly i needed this protective side of Abhi. I have been waiting for this kind of scene for soooo long. I was so mad seeing arohi in the hospital instead of Akshu🤣 imagine the reaction we would have gotten from abhi if the kach ki pieces wentin akshu's hands

“I got you sweetheart. It’s alright. You are okay…”

All That Omg GIF by Nickelodeon

oh god i think i died an instant death reading this part. did he really call her sweetheart?☺️i'm sorry im fangirling like this when the scene was so sad and intense but freak i can't control myself. this scene needs to have a separate fan base by god!!

Abhimanyu had looked into his father’s eyes with an unfathomable resolution as he replied, “Too late, Sir. It has become far too personal for me to consider it just a ‘medical case’.”

me when i read this:🥳🥳

what a savage and what a dialogue! It is indeed has gotten far too personal for him😳

She quickly took her first step to get herself away from him only to be halted by the tight grip around her wrist.

“Don’t you dare move those tiny feet away from me again…” 

“Leave my hand.”, her broken voice almost made his grip around her loosen  but he quickly held it back again. 

Her absurd request brought back the blazing anger within him as he replied, “Like hell I will…what the f*ck were you even thinking, taking off the IV drip and getting up like this when you can barely walk?!” 

“It’s none of your business. Please leave my hand Abhimanyu.”

Abhimanyu scoffed, “oh, as a matter of fact, it damn well IS my business when it concerns you...all of it. So now you are going to let me walk you to that bed over there or I have other ways of getting my work done and trust me you don’t want that.”

His warning voice sent a chill down her spine. 

“No.”, replied Akshara, chin up.

Shocked at her blunt refusal, he begged her pardon, not sure if he heard her right,  “Excuse me?” 

“You heard me.”

ufff what a sherni! Naira's daughter after all. I loved this scene and their banter so much. and when abhi said "it damn well IS my business when it concerns you...all of it. So now you are going to let me walk you to that bed over there or I have other ways of getting my work done and trust me you don’t want that.” 

🤣🤣🤣

“You know, I don’t usually do stuff like this but you leave me with no other option. So with all due respect, - ”, 

And before she could grasp what he was talking about, she felt a warm hand under her gown-covered knee while the other went around her back  and in one swift motion, she was swept off  the ground. 

this man is respectful towards women but knows how to get his work done too. The " so with all due respect " KILLED ME🤣🤣🤣 too good yaar! how do you even come up with such dialogues🤣

and then the whole part about Abhi's realization that why she might have stayed quiet at the tilaak and putting the two and two together was the best way the whole thing could come out! akshu's own actions made him realize it and i couldn't be happier. i wish the show showed something like this. from all the sbs segments, i am left with no hope for abhira to unite anytime soon and my heart is breaking at the thought. 

Comment to be continued in the next post because the second half of this OS needs a separate section...😳

“I’m really sorry for leading you on when….when I...erm….I never intended to marry you”

He stared at her, shocked, unable to form any words.

Akshara’s own belly gave out a queasy feeling, making her want to throw up at what she was doing. Her heart thumped hard, ready to come out of her chest, she could feel her hands tremble and turn sweaty as she gulped to take a moment to form the next sentence. 

There was no other way to do this, she told herself. 

“It was just one of those passing flings for me and i never re...realized….that...that you would t...take it s..so seriously” 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

i'm sure im not the only one who was laughing at this excuse our akshu came up with🤣 kya kehto ho yaaro? to whoever is reading my comment, what were your thoughts when you read the fling excuse?

but i was so scared of abhi's reaction because for one second i thought he was actually furious because he believed her words. the way you described abhi's 'pulse ticking like an atom bomb' , kasam se i thought this is it for them🤪

and then abhi goes on to casually put the IV on her as if nothing happened.  and then the best part comes:

“Did anyone ever tell you what a horrible liar you are, Akshu?”

I read this line at least 10 times because i couldn't believe he actually said that. you said in your previous review post that abhi's jawline makes your heart flip right? well guess what, ABHI'S THIS DIALOGUE FLIPPED ALL THE INTESTINES AND GALL BLADDER AND EVERYTHING ELSE INSIDE MY BELLY

this is the best part hands down of this os. abhi seeing through her lies

He continued, “A passing fling? Really? I mean, at least come up with something feasible for me to believe” 

I felt like kissing abhi at that time when he said this. uff munda itna smart kaise hai

the whole scene of akshu breaking down when abhi said he understood her situation was something this show truly needs. akshu has been suffering silently for so long and just so that the family doesn't worry, akshu tries to become that pillar of support and strength by putting a smile and acting like she is alright when in reality she is the one suffering the most. 

so when akshu for once forgot that and told abhimanyu how she is exhausted and how she can't go on anymore, it felt like a breath fresh air. i love how she found a confidant in abhi. and she didn't just say it, she freaking put her head on his shoulder as if to receive some strength from the physical contact...oh how beautifully that scene was written Mush! 

“Who said you lost me?”

He brought his thumb to wipe the tear that stung her eyes as he continued, “I’m not going anywhere.” 

🥳🥳YESS YES YESSSS

the rational conversation that happened between them in that short period of time, especially when akshu expressed her fears about arohi and abhi telling her that he is ready to give the relationship as much time as she wants,  is another thing the show DESPERATELY need right now. what a well planned scene you put there mush! 

i also loved how he became all bossy with  his instructions and having the nurse to keep an eye on her🤣 served her right. akshu is a bachchi sometimes by god🤣

the whole feeling of protection, calmness and hope akshu felt in abhi's presence was so precious. and she felt the loss the moment he went out.

BUT HE CAME BACK!!!! HE FREAKING CAME BACK AND GAVE A FOREHEAD KISS!!!

She felt his warm hands cup her damp cheeks, as he looked into her eyes. He stared down at her slightly longer than he intended to, as if to memorize the features in her face...

“I’m not going anywhere alright? I will be just two floors above you at OT#523. You will be okay right?” 

The warm pads of his thumb stroking her cheeks stirred her heart and flipped her stomach, yet it felt like the most natural gesture coming from him. She also didn’t fail to notice the unimstakable concern and fear laced in his voice. She jumped in for reassurance. 

“I’ll be okay! Do your surgery with a clear head, Dr. Birla”, spoke akshara with a reassuring smile.

Abhimanyu looked deep into her face. He wanted to say so much….he wanted to voice all his fears to her…

What if kairav didn’t go to check on you last night. What if I hadn’t come on time today? What if something bad had happened to you?

But he didn’t. He was a doctor and he knew better than that. Instead, he leaned forward to press his lips on her forehead as a reassurance for him that she was indeed okay, to let her know that he would be there for her, from now till his last breath, protecting her from all the evil, shielding her from the harsh words, and paving a better path for her to walk on.  

the line in read was something i read i think multiple times and i can guarantee you my heart stopped beating when i realized it was actually happening. THEIR FIRST EVER FOREHEAD KISS🥳and it was so so simple and felt so natural. even akshu didn't blush or anything because it was something she NEEDED at that moment. it wasn't done to convey a romantic gesture. it was done for comfort, for solace and it acted like a balm to akshu. 

i can't express in words how beautiful this OS was. this will forever be one of my favorite stories on AbhiRa. and i needed , in fact we all needed this so so badly at a time like this when the show is being so hopeless. I love you yaar Mush. please never stop writing 🤗

sam yaar where are you? did you read this? 

Originally posted by shwetaaagarwal

Wow!!! This is so so beautiful and so detailed.. capturing every nuance..

I wish we get a scene like this... especially when she says It's a fling and Abhimanyu laughs it off!!! that  scene was all things super duper cute ...love love love!

Rajan Shahi.. pls ye scene de do

yaar the fling part was the best na? Akshu could be so naïve so sometimes.🤣i wish they showed something like this in the show

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

This .... I am at loss of words to express how beautifully you have captured their emotions and presented to us in words... The heartbreak, the soothing balm, tears, pain, reality, dream, companion in true sense.... Everything was so greatly infused together. This is so so pyaara...

Makers of you are reading this, take the writer's permission and give us this....

Or hire her. Atleast we will get meaningful and real scenes instead of dream sequences.

bold - De taali! dil ki baat keh di yaar

Originally posted by 2TheMoonAndBack

bold - De taali! dil ki baat keh di yaar

Le taali.... Seriously makers should hire the writer.... She really does an awesome work with detailing .... Trp apne aap badh jayegi.... Makers sun lo hamari baat... Hum hai aapke grahak... Suno hamari

Hey Ritu, I’m here, I can’t believe I missed this OS. I’m at a loss for word with Mush’s writing oh god wow. I’ll be commenting soon on it. I need time to process this AMAZING piece of work. 

Originally posted by jani_faizal

Hey Ritu, I’m here, I can’t believe I missed this OS. I’m at a loss for word with Mush’s writing oh god wow. I’ll be commenting soon on it. I need time to process this AMAZING piece of work. 

Hai na? I already read it 3 times. And lost count of how many times i read the foing part and the forehead kiss part☺️ uff still not out of it🤪cant wait to read your comment on this. Besides mush’s writing, now i wait for your comments too because they turn out to be so amazing too