AbhiRa OS- Tum Dena Sath Mera

Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Lovelies,

Finally, I have completed this OS after 3 days 

Hope you all will like it!  

Tum Dena Sath Mera 

Tilak ceremony is on.
Abhi is just shocked after realizing it's not Akshu but Aarohi with whom his Rishta is fixed. Manjeri dragged Abhi and made him sit beside Aarohi. Manjeri started doing ceremony
Abhi could figure out what was going on calls, messages, and everything.
He stood up 
Abhi-Maa yeh tilak nahi ho sakta
Manjeri- Kya hua Abhi
(All were confused)
Abhi-I'm sorry Aarohi but mein Akshara ke liye rishta leke aya tha

(He moved to face Akshu and said)
Abhi- Akshara mujhe tum pasand ho... Mujhe tumse shadi karni thi

Everyone was shocked. Manjeri was shocked and confused at the same time.
Manjeri - Abhi tune mujhe Aarohi se mil waya tha
Abhi - Maa Aarohi us time samne aagayi thi isliye mene milwa diya par main apko Akshara ke bare main batana chahta thi

Akshu was standing there she was confused about how to react whether to be happy that Abhi loves her back or to be sad that Aarohi will start hating her again. Her eyes were moist.

Now misunderstanding was clear.
Dadi- Beta humne bhi Akshu ka rishta bheja tha par Manjeri ji ne jab kal Aarohi ka naam likha dikhaya toh hume laga tum Aarohi ke liye aye the
Abhi- Dadi koi misunderstanding ho gayi hai..... Maine apni pasand bata di hai aur main usse hi shadi karunga

(Harsh was giving deadly glares to Manjeri for the mess she has created. Mahima was silently enjoying the Drama.
Goenka's were in dilemma what to do and Manish gave disappointed took to Swarna for not sending proposal properly to Birla's).

(Aarohi turned to Akshu angrily)
Aarohi- Tu har baar ki tarah aaj bhi meri khushi mujhse chin ne agayi na Akshara….Sahi kehte hain log Sauteli bhen Sauteli hi hoti hain ..... Mujhe tujhe usdin wapis jane se rokna hi nahi chahiye tha Tu yaha se chali jati toh yeh sab nahi hota

(Goenka's couldn't understand what they were talking about

Abhi understood that panic attack she got and Aarohi covered it up saying she was joking).

(Kairav couldn't handle this and he went and slapped Aarohi

Aarohi was fuming in anger)

Aarohi - Aap toh kehte ho Ki barabar pyar karte ho dono se
Kairav- Karta hun isliye mujhe malum hai Ki Akshara ki koi galti nahi
Jise yeh sab baatein suna rahi hai... Usne teri baat par bharosa karke maan liya ki Abhimanyu ko tu pasand hai Na ki woh ... Ek baar bhi teri khushi kam nahi hone di apne aap ko galat samajh ke
Aarohi- Bhaiya kya Abhimanyu aur Akshara ka koi match hai bhi... Yeh karti kya hai

(Akshu couldn't handle all this drama. She silently left... Everyone was busy in the Kairav-Arohi's conversation).

(Akshu was walking aimlessly on road. Akshu stumbled on a stone and fell

She got a sprain in her ankle and her foot was bleeding. She couldn't stand but somehow managed to walk to a nearby bench... She was remembering Kartik and Sirat. How they once panicked when she was hurt... Today she is all alone). 

At Goenka’s house
(Abhi- Kairav were in a heated Argument when Aarohi questioned him about phone calls and messages
Abhi was explaining everything that happened)

Abhi- Mene Akshara ko  bhi call kiya tha...Bolo Akshara

He scanned through his eyes in the hall for Akshara. She was missing
Akshara Kahan Gayi??

(They all started searching for her but she was found nowhere.

Abhi came out started searching for herAfter driving for 15 min he located her on a bench)
Abhi- Akshara...
Akshu-Tumne kyu kiya aysa
Abhi- I'm sorry ... Mujhe pehle tumhe batana chahiye tha par main kya karta

(He noticed her injured foot and bought a first aid kit, and started cleaning the wound and she winced in pain
He was feeling bad because somewhere he was also at fault
Her foot was swollen due to a sprain)

Abhi-Ghar chalo Tumhari family pareshan hai
Akshu- Mujhe kahi nahi jana

(Abhi calls Kairav and informs about Akshu)
Kairav - Akshu Tu yahan kyu agayi... Tu thik hai... Bol?
Akshu- Mene aarohi ke sath galat nahi kiya na bhaiya.... Main toh uski khushi main khush thi na (She said in tears)
Kairav- Akshu I know you're right...Don't worry main sab thik kar Dunga.

(Meanwhile, Abhi didn't see a car coming from another side.
Akshu saw the car heading towards Abhimanyu but before she could do anything the car hit Abhimanyu and he was lying unconscious in the middle of the road.

Kairav called an ambulance. Akshu was too shocked to react she was holding his hand tightly
They reached the hospital she didn't want to leave him but Kairav somehow managed to let her go of Abhi's hand.)

Akshu- Bhaiya use chot lagi hai... Mujhe uske pass rehna hai
Kairav - Doctor sambhal lenge use... Calm down
She was repeating continuously and passed out in Kairavs arm

(He called the doctor and she was admitted 
Goenkas and Birlas reached the hospital

Doctors informed Abhi is out of danger now. There are no major injuries. He will recover very soon.
Birlas sighed in relief

The nurse came and questioned “Mr. Kairav  Yaha Abhimanyu Kaun hai... Patient unconscious hai but Abhimanyu bol rahi hai baar baar
Kairav was helpless he didn't know what to do

Manjeri was going to the temple in Hospital and she heard a faint voice calling Abhimanyu
She saw Akshara
Her heart melted thinking how much she loves him so much... Due to her confusion, all this misunderstanding took place.
She went inside are started caressing Akshara's head... Akshara calmed down due to motherly touch

After a few hours, Abhi regained consciousness
Manjeri went inside to meet him

Abhi kaisa hai tu meri toh jaan nikal gayi thi accident ka sunke.(She said teary eyed)
Abhi- Main thik hun maa

(Manjeri gave a peck at Abhis forehead)
Abhi-Maa Woh Akshu??
Manjeri- Akshara thik nahi hai... Usne accident hote hue dekha tha tera
Abhi- Ab woh kaisi hai
Manjeri- Abhi woh so rahi hai aur tu uth gaya hai tujhe dekh ke thik ho jayegi

Next Morning
(Akshara woke up and scanned her surrounding. She realized she is in hospital then she remembered Abhi's accident. She became restless again. Her eyes were searching for Abhi. She silently stepped out of her room and saw Manjeri in the corridor
She was hesitant but She wanted to know about Abhi.
She called her ...Manjeri woke up listening to her call)
Manjeri- Akshara beta tum uth gayi, Kuch chahiye tumhe
Akshu- Wohhh Abhi... Abhimanyu Kaisa hai
Manjeri- Woh thik hai... Tumhe Milna hai usse
Akshu-hnnn

(Manjeri took her to Abhi's room which was next to her room
Akshu went inside and sat beside him
She had tears in her eyes
Manjeri came and side hugged Akshu)

Manjeri- I'm sorry Beta... Sab meri galti ki wajah se hua hai
Akshu-Its okay... Ab chalte hain main baad main aaungi

(She was leaving but something tugged her hand
Abhi woke up and stopped her before she could leave)

Abhi- Ayi ho toh bol kar jao kab tak cheezon ko apne andar daba ke rakhogi Akshara
Akshara- Mujhe nahi malum mujhe kya karna chahiye Abhimanyu...
Abhi- Tum nahi hum…. main har step main sath dunga tumhara.... Bas mere Pyar par kabhi doubt mat karna please

Akshara nodded with moist eyes and a smile.

P.s. All tomatoes accepted for less Abhira part in this OS😛

OMG Zenu, what do I say about this OS yaar. It’s too good. You made me cry while reading this. I think we’ve all been through a roller coaster ride of emotions with them and this OS summed up what we wanted to see. Kash I wish the makers showed something like this or even similar on the show instead of the emotional blame game Arohi was spitting out today. 

I wish you and some other wonderful writers here in IF we’re writing the show yaar, it would do us all some good. Please write more.

P.S. I loved Kairav here, wish he had done the same in the show, and Manjiri and Akshu interaction was so beautifully done yaar, hats off to you. 

I’m glad Manjiri is telling Abhi to not give up his love in the show, I’ve still have some hope left for Abhira after that precap scene. 

Edited by jani_faizal - 2 years ago

Beautiful,I loved it 😍 loved that Manjeri was there also with them🤗Looking forward to more amazing stories from you 💕

Absolutely loved every part of the os ❤️

Hands down the best writer on this forum, please write more ❤️❤️

I loved this! It was adorable! Very cute- wish this happened in the show! Thanks for the tag!

Originally posted by jani_faizal

OMG Zenu, what do I say about this OS yaar. It’s too good. You made me cry while reading this. I think we’ve all been through a roller coaster ride of emotions with them and this OS summed up what we wanted to see. Kash I wish the makers showed something like this or even similar on the show instead of the emotional blame game Arohi was spitting out today. 

I wish you and some other wonderful writers here in IF we’re writing the show yaar, it would do us all some good. Please write more.

P.S. I loved Kairav here, wish he had done the same in the show, and Manjiri and Akshu interaction was so beautifully done yaar, hats off to you. 

I’m glad Manjiri is telling Abhi to not give up his love in the show, I’ve still have some hope left for Abhira after that precap scene. 

Thank You so much sweetie 🤗

I'm so happy that you could relate to it so well

Thank you for your appreciation always❤️

I think Kairav is one who actually cares for Akshu rest everyone was busy with Aarohi. 

I wish to see cute bond between Manjeri and Akshu❤️

Originally posted by Manju1066

Beautiful,I loved it 😍 loved that Manjeri was there also with them🤗Looking forward to more amazing stories from you 💕

Thank you❤❤ Manjeri is really sweet 

Originally posted by Abhiraa

Absolutely loved every part of the os ❤️

Hands down the best writer on this forum, please write more ❤️❤️

Thank you dear❤❤ We have more talented people in our forum including you... Keep writing 🤗❤

Originally posted by Mira.Rajput24

I loved this! It was adorable! Very cute- wish this happened in the show! Thanks for the tag!

Thank you Mira🤗

Hope to get some good AbhiRa scenes in show 

Omg omg omg.... Too too good Zenu.....This is altogether at a different level... Loved every bit of it.... Became emotional while reading it ... Superb... Kairav 🥳 hope he same in the show too and manjari akshu ❤️

Brilliant... After watching average two episodes this felt so refreshing....

Thanks a ton zenu.... 🤗