Pakistani Serials

Omro Ayyar (Movie) Sanam Saeed , Ali Kazmi , Usman Mukhtar

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everybody.😊

I was waiting for Sanam and Ali Kazmi to come back to tv, but they have another plans.🥺

https://www.facebook.com/231928566958826/posts/2089481171203547/?app=fbl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

I also want to watch Ali K back on tv 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't want Ali kazmi anywhere on my screen 

What a wastage of a starcast 

I so wish it was someone else with Sanam other than Usman and Ali kazmi 

Zero hero power 

Wish it was Fahad 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I am excited for this! I missed Ali Kazmi on screen and I love Sanam and Usman

NINALOGY thumbnail

Adnan siddiqui is also part of this movie

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Usama Mukhtar is overrated🤔 

awida thumbnail

Umro Ayyar: Usman Mukhtar revives the Persian legend of magic, adventureBy Web Desk

Umro Ayyar: Usman Mukhtar brings back the Persian legend with magic, adventureUmro Ayyar: Usman Mukhtar brings back the Persian legend with magic, adventure

Actor Usman Mukhtar is all-set to play legendary Umro Ayyar in his upcoming film.

Turning to his Instagram on Wednesday, the Hum Kahan Kay Sachay Thay star shared the first look of the film, teasing fans on to something exciting.

"Of a magical land and evil jinns, of ancient lore and fights within, of modern visions and tales of glory! Tayyar ho for this epic story?! See you in cinemas in 2022," captioned Usman alongside an intriguing title-reveal for his upcoming film.

The film, that is directed by Azfar Jafri, narrates fantasy, magic and adventure from a century old Persian folklore.

Speaking with Something Haute about the movie, Usman shared his excitement about the role.

“We’ve been keeping this in for a year and haven’t been able to talk about it. And being a fan of Umro Ayyar since I was a child, it’s a dream come true for me. I speak for the rest of the cast as well, most of the people on the cast are big fans of Umro Ayyar too. I can’t explain how big of a dream it was, for me and Ali Kazmi both, we’re such big super hero fans. It’s a dream come true.”

The film, that is set to release under the banner of VR Chili Production, also stars Usman Mukhtar, Faran Tahir, Ali Kazmi, Sanam Saeed, Simi Rael, Osama Karamat, Sana Fakhar and Menzar Sehbai.

Edited by awida - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Usama Mukhtar is overrated🤔 

Agreed 

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Usman and Ali rehman are fine for multi starters but I don't feel like watching him as solo lead in a movie 

Same goee for Ali rehman as well....his latest movie with hania amir .....parade mein rehne do teaser was so bland 

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Usman and Ali rehman are fine for multi starters but I don't feel like watching him as solo lead in a movie 

Same goee for Ali rehman as well....his latest movie with hania amir .....parade mein rehne do teaser was so bland 

If Shahroze , Shehzad , Adeel Chaudhry , and many other actors starred in movies so why not Usman and Ali. At least both are talented ppl. Plus here the topic is the lead. Ppl grow up reading Omor Ayyar stories, so this fantasy movie may attract viewers. It is the first of its kind in Pakistani cienema, and if produced well, it may succeed.😃

Agree about Ali and Hania movie teaser.. it looks the same like many other romcom Pakistani movies.😵