No clichè, please

Posted: 2 years ago

Namaste,

Have been meaning to write on the show for a long time now. Will write in detail later.

Based on the current track, I understand there are 3 couples that are facing challenges.

1. Daljeet-Rajeev where Mamatha's growing fondness is coming in the way of their impending story.

Someone needs to give her a reality check. She is betraying the very person who helped her when most needed.

2. Trishala-Lakshya where Lakshya is seeking forgiveness for his overpossessiveness towards Trishala. I really hope his character sketch doesn't change to show another grey shade.

3. Rishabh-Gargi where Rishabh's changed priorities are bringing in distances between them and somewhere Gargi finds a confidante in Barry.

Sincere request to the makers to pleeeeeeease don't take the clichèd route and make a pair out of Gargi and Barry. Let them remain friends and make Rishabh realise and value this and respect their friendship. That will be the most priced relation that will bind the brothers.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Namaste,

Have been meaning to write on the show for a long time now. Will write in detail later.

Based on the current track, I understand there are 3 couples that are facing challenges.

1. Daljeet-Rajeev where Mamatha's growing fondness is coming in the way of their impending story.

Someone needs to give her a reality check. She is betraying the very person who helped her when most needed.

2. Trishala-Lakshya where Lakshya is seeking forgiveness for his overpossessiveness towards Trishala. I really hope his character sketch doesn't change to show another grey shade.

3. Rishabh-Gargi where Rishabh's changed priorities are bringing in distances between them and somewhere Gargi finds a confidante in Barry.

Sincere request to the makers to pleeeeeeease don't take the clichèd route and make a pair out of Gargi and Barry. Let them remain friends and make Rishabh realise and value this and respect their friendship. That will be the most priced relation that will bind the brothers.

Yes 

They should show gargi and berry as good friends

And make rishabh realise about the relationship 

And also there should be a conversation shown between lakshya and trishla so that they can clear their mu and can move on in their relationship 

About mamta  i would say that she needs a reality check and should not interfere in daljeev relationship 

Originally posted by JAISnoor

Yes 

They should show gargi and berry as good friends

And make rishabh realise about the relationship 

And also there should be a conversation shown between lakshya and trishla so that they can clear their mu and can move on in their relationship 

About mamta  i would say that she needs a reality check and should not interfere in daljeev relationship 

Really hope this turns true🤞🏻.

Really hope this turns true🤞🏻.

Yes 

We can hope that makers make the progressions in all the stories 

Already the trp is down they should make it fast so that viewers cannot loose their interest 

Yes 

We can hope that makers make the progressions in all the stories 

Already the trp is down they should make it fast so that viewers cannot loose their interest 

Actually the Mamatha track, according to me is really slow paced and audiences have had enough of scheming female vamps.

On second thoughts, why don't shows promote adoption?

Mamatha wanted to experience motherhood, then why not adopt and raise a child?

Maa toh Maa hoti hain na.

Kya jeevan dena janm dene se kam hota hain?

On second thoughts, why don't shows promote adoption?

Mamatha wanted to experience motherhood, then why not adopt and raise a child?

Maa toh Maa hoti hain na.

Kya jeevan dena janm dene se kam hota hain?

Exactly i also wanted that they should show the adaptation track that would make more sense 

Well what you think Is shakti is involved in all this or not??

Exactly i also wanted that they should show the adaptation track that would make more sense 

Well what you think Is shakti is involved in all this or not??

Shakti ka scene bada hi suspicious hain. Especially his presence in the hospital and his close aide at the hospital is getting me suspicious kahi woh hi toh Donor nahin hain?!

Shakti ka scene bada hi suspicious hain. Especially his presence in the hospital and his close aide at the hospital is getting me suspicious kahi woh hi toh Donor nahin hain?!

Yes same doubt 

And what about the precap 

Dadaji has that card about what i didn't get it 🤔

Yes same doubt 

And what about the precap 

Dadaji has that card about what i didn't get it 🤔

2 Options:

1.) I think to give a name to the unborn child, he will ask Rajeev and Mamatha to get married. This is gross injustice with Daljeet.

2.) Rajeev and Daljeet get married and adopt Mamatha's child.