| Abhiya Drabble - Halloween |

Posted: 2 years ago

Wanted to write something for Halloween as it is tomorrow (for me at least 🤣) . Short and sweet, hope you all like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drabble

Halloween

“Must I wear this costume?” Abhay whined, as Piya circled around him with the horribly outdated vampire-esque outfit in her hands. She put it together herself, spending hours upon hours in his old wardrobe down in the storage room. She was hoping it would still fit. He might have not aged since the times where this was the dominating fashion, but those clothes certainly weren’t immortal as he was. 

“Yes. I spent so much time putting it together. You wore all of these at some point in your life,  right?” She pouted, hiding her face behind the large cloak in her hands. Stereotypical vampire outfits from the 19th century. Abhay groaned, took the clothes from her hands, and went to change. It only felt appropriate for him to wear fake fangs, instead of letting out his real ones. She didn’t let him do that. 

Surprisingly, it still fit him well. He thought the cloth would have morphed and shrunken after so many years of sitting in a dusty storage room. Not a tear or strain in sight. Piya beamed upon seeing him, wearing a smile of that of a little girl. She was far more excited than he was.

He decided to tolerate it. It was only for a few hours anyways, what could go wrong?

Piya walked to him, dusted his shoulders, and threw the cloak over them, turning him towards the mirror. She tied a knot, and looked in the glass together. Embarrassed at himself, Abhay removed his ring and let the reflection disappear. Piya frowned again.

“Why did you do that?” 

“I look ridiculous, Piya.”

She shook her head, and slid the ring back onto his finger. Abhay sighed, recalling a decade where he wore this outfit intentionally. Piya kissed his cheek, and went off to get dressed herself. She bought herself a costume weeks ago, telling him that halloween was her favorite holiday. Emerging from behind the divider, she fluffed up her dress and smiled, dressed as an angel. His beautiful little angel. 

“The contrast is jarring, isn’t it?” He said, walking behind her. Piya giggled, playing with his cloak. She wrapped it around herself and leaned back into his chest, knowing what he was going to say next. 

“Don’t call yourself a monster now.”

He pulled her in swiftly by the waist and extended his fangs. Red orbs stared back in the mirror, lips lingering near her throat. The candles flickered, and his hand touched her neck. One playful snap of his teeth, and Piya was well frightened. She smacked him after he let her go. 

“Don’t do that so suddenly.”

“Were you afraid?”

“…..yeah. A little.”

She rubbed her arms, looking away. She felt bad saying that to him. He never hurt her or ever caused her to genuinely fear him. Abhay pinched her cheek, and took her hand. He didn’t mind, he knew what she thought of him, and he couldn’t have wished for anything else. 

“Shall we, my precious angel? I can hear people outside already.”

Piya smiled, and they two departed, out into the neighborhood. Kids of all ages frolicked in the streets, with bags and pillow cases full of candy. Their parents lagged behind, conversing between themselves. It was a crisp and young night. 

Abhay and Piya took a quiet stroll through the streets, watching the little ones run by. She even pointed out a few that dressed up as vampires. Abhay could only chuckle. A group of teens watched from a distance, snickering and laughing as the two walked past. Soon they ran up to them, and began to laugh and point at Abhay. 

“What a shitty vampire costume!” They yelled, laughing and pointing. 

This remark, Abhay wasn’t having. Piya was feeling bad, with one look he could tell. Those poor, idiotic kids, he thought. They were about to regret their words. 

“Oh?”

Abhay approached them slowly, which confused them at first, and when the coast was clear, let his fangs out. His eyes turned red and glowed like a pulse, and he ran his tongue over his teeth just to be extra scary. 

“Run ....before I make you kids my dinner.”

The kids turned as pale as ghosts and shrieked, running away as fast as they could. Some even lost a few pieces of candy in the process. Piya crossed her arms and then pulled Abhay’s ear, when he came back. 

“Stop scaring the kids, Abhay. What if they tell their parents?”

He pulled out the fake fangs from his pocket, waving them in front of her face. Piya giggled again, just as he wanted. 

“Then I’ll just put these on.”

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

After a little confusion 😆, I like this Halloween 🎃 

For a while I got scared too when, Abhay in Red orbs stared back in the mirror, lips lingering near her throat. 

Huh seems like Pkyek ways 😆 but glad it was not... 

Now back to work meghs! You have a lot to do 😆

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MyDriYa

After a little confusion 😆, I like this Halloween 🎃 

For a while I got scared too when, Abhay in Red orbs stared back in the mirror, lips lingering near her throat. 

Huh seems like Pkyek ways 😆 but glad it was not... 

Now back to work meghs! You have a lot to do 😆

It’s Halloween 🤣 gotta be scary like the myths and such 🤣 we know he wouldn’t hurt her anyways 

Glad you liked it Aaru 🤗❤️

you’re starting to sound like my boss 🤣

Originally posted by simply.meghana

It’s Halloween 🤣 gotta be scary like the myths and such 🤣 we know he wouldn’t hurt her anyways 

Glad you liked it Aaru 🤗❤️

you’re starting to sound like my boss 🤣

Whatever I have seen in movies , it's always comical 😆

You have a boss? 😆 

I thought u r a student!!! 

Whatever I have seen in movies , it's always comical 😆

You have a boss? 😆 

I thought u r a student!!! 

Aisa hai kya? 🤣

my first online boss would be you 🤣🤣 I’ve had bosses in my internships before 🤣

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

Aisa hai kya? 🤣

my first online boss would be you 🤣🤣 I’ve had bosses in my internships before 🤣

Okay! It's good, you will be habitual 😆

Okay! It's good, you will be habitual 😆

I think I’ll try the drawing tomorrow 🤣 won’t be good but at least it will be done 

I think I’ll try the drawing tomorrow 🤣 won’t be good but at least it will be done 

Already waiting since eternity 🤣

Already waiting since eternity 🤣

Aisa kuch nahi hai 🤣 it’s only been a week or two 

Aisa kuch nahi hai 🤣 it’s only been a week or two 

Seems u lost the count again .. 😆