Posted: 2 years ago

Looks like Pallavi is still at rr mansion and wearing her mangal sutr and has sindoor although her sari looks plain. 

Edited by farheenbachani - 2 years ago

They are so cute. Pallavi will not leave Raghav. I don;t think he did anything and Esha will reveal this in the end

They’re ADORABLE

I’m crying because my friend always does this to me

takes a video and I think it’s a picture 🤣

SaiShi are adorableeee

I hope you’re right. I was watching Shweta’s interview and from her talks it doesnt look like she is a negative character. She loves Raghav and in that moment she just went with it while drunk is what Shweta explained. So im having mixed feelings but hope these two always stay together

I love the way he pulls her and says pose and she makes that face. And he laughs. So cute. I swear every time i see them together as Saishi, I literally drool and ship them🤣

I don't think so Pallavi will leave RR mansion 

She will make sure raghav will leave RR mansion 😆

Originally posted by farheenbachani

I hope you’re right. I was watching Shweta’s interview and from her talks it doesnt look like she is a negative character. She loves Raghav and in that moment she just went with it while drunk is what Shweta explained. So im having mixed feelings but hope these two always stay together

if she’s positive then amma chudail Ki kahani kyun suna rahi thi ? Moreover if she stays there for long uski preggy track a gayee to ? Itna sab hone ke bad bhi shanti nahin hai 😞. Btw is she staying @RR mansion ? 

Originally posted by farheenbachani

The story can be changed. I still feel its not love, she never tried to look for Raghav until she entered the mansion. She never tried to find about him. If it was love she would have wished Raghav good luck and walked 10 feet away knowing he is now married,settled and a has lovely wife who adores her husband.

She damaged Raghav's past and now she is damaging his present life.

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

I don't think so Pallavi will leave RR mansion 

She will make sure raghav will leave RR mansion 😆

Then how will " eyeconic" Esha fulfill her dream of staying in RR mansion?