Suggestions / Comments

Three Things You Like And One Thing You Dislike in India Forums

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As we all know,  in all  public forums, feedback is more than welcome! 

Conversation is our fort of interest, since IF's inception. For good ideas and improvisation, we all need fellow members'  interaction, argument or debate. Disagreements can only enhance our public interactions.🤗

IF gained prominence because of its main focus on debates and discussions. 

As you watch the talks, discussions on serials and other social and public issues, you have a wide spectrum of  choice to  look out for "topics" you like.  

A healthy conversation means different to different people.😊 If I talk to a member  I tend to look similarities related to many topics starting from the serials I watch, that  connects me instantly same to many. 

In the same way we prefer to share our thoughts on our  experiences in life related to social issues, actors, love, interests etc. Of course, we always welcome new topics, agendas, experiences to flow in. 

And humour acts as cherry on the top of the cake to keep the communication/ conversation more interesting.😃

Here we want to know which Three things you like and One Thing you dislike  in India Forums. 

By expressing your views, you will become one of the architect of this lovable IF Mansion! ❤️

Come on, friends and members. Let us express our views on different aspects which we adore and a few we want to change---- 

Three things I like in the IF --- 

One thing I dislike, want a change --- 

Any suggestions? 

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Thanks Viswasruti for creating the topic. 

I really look forward to reading the messages as it will help us a lot in understanding our users.

priya185 thumbnail

I get to interact with people across the globe and make friends

I learned how to make graphics from IF

Sheep games which have made the forum more active

Dislike

Smaller signature box and less options, I want to be able to put more graphics in my signature box like before and I want gif in our profile photos.

Other than that just want some forums to be more active like avatar and signature shop forum, people visit less compared to around 2010. 

nice initiative 

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

I get to interact with people across the globe and make friends

I learned how to make graphics from IF

Sheep games which have made the forum more active

Dislike

Smaller signature box and less options, I want to be able to put more graphics in my signature box like before and I want gif in our profile photos.

Other than that just want some forums to be more active like avatar and signature shop forum, people visit less compared to around 2010. 

nice initiative 

Thank you, Priya,Priya185 for your constructive suggestions. 🤗

SoniRita thumbnail

Thanks Madhu di for this topic and for this initiative. 

1) I love that this place is so diverse, we can interact with people around the world. We get to know so much about different countries and cultures through communicating. I have made so many friends here so that aspect I love about India forums. And I love it that their are so many creative people so we get to know so much about art. 

2) I love that we can talk about any topic here, from shows to cricket to debate to bollywood to webshows. Nothing is limited here. Even people here share their personal stories so yeah it is amazing. Also, we get all the news here so if you dont get time to read news but come to IF then you can get all the news around the world. 

3) I love the games that are conducted esp sheep games. I also love that whenever any festival comes, mods create a knowledgable topic about those festival and even conduct small games within. For example: in the navratri thread, mods created a game where we had to post classic garba songs. I loved posting all garba songs and got to know so many other garba songs so it was fun. 

Also, I love that if we ever have any issues with the site, we can mention it in the thread and it gets resolved so quickly so kuddos to IF team. 

Dislike:

I dislike that those who we have blocked can still view our posts and can see our profiles. Please do something about this concern. We block someone for a reason and if they can still follow us through our profile and my posts then whats the use of blocking them? Please look into this matter. 

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 2 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Diversity and freedom of speech are important to any public forum because the best collective decisions are the product of improvise  and contest, not consensus or compromise. 

That is why IF wants to know the likes and dislikes of its members to impress and improvise the bonding between the members and the service providers. ❤️ 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Like - we can post our views and majorly the conversation is civilized. Connecting with like minded people. The 'forum' aspect where we don't live in a bubble and exposed to other people's pov.

Dislike- the moderation. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

👍🏼I love reading and also sharing latest updates about shows with friends .

👍🏼I learnt Graphic creations in IF and I have fallen in love with creativity since then.

👍🏼I love the moderation here as they keep the place free from abuses and attacks that happens in other social media . I feel like  living  in a protected area. 

👎🏼I dislike the absence of more choices in font types and font colours . I want older forum choices to be returned if possible 🤔

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Relative anonymity

Can interact with people who are from different places and of different age

Most moderators are fair and do the job properly

Dislike

Being unable to delete account easily

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Things i like in IF:

1. Share our opinions and comments and respect others too❤️
  2. Learn from my virtual friends how to make certain creactions👍🏼
  3. Interaction between members in the forum❤️.

Things i dislike:

Plzzz can we have 2 creations in the Signature box as previous IF and more text fonts😒...don't like the actual once at all😵 ...in short there is no choice for text font at all👎🏼