Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Season 11 was one of the best season😃. Though my favourite was hiten😳 but had a soft corner for vikas(I regret it just regret it) and was neutral towards hina group (basically on and off I disliked lots of things about them but at the same time I felt they were not bad as a person)

They were not that bad just had different opinion. I think I can still watch that season again. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Hina(always neutral towards her and after bb liking her as a personality) vikas(misunderstood him to be a good person) shilpa(found her cunning and fake) were three rivals competiting against each other😆 and arshi was like kisiki janleva dushman🤣(liked her entertainment but never liked her as a person) 

Arshi was so damn funny. I remeber her jhadu scene ðŸ˜†

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

I used to read fanfictions on Armaan Ridhima from Dill Mill Gayye. At first it was on some other site but some members used to post their work here as well. That's how I was directed towards India Forums.

At that point of time we only had Doordarshan at my Home ðŸ˜Š

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guneet80

Left right left was OG. You guys are bringing back such cherished memories 😭😭

Recently, Sab tv started airing this new show which gives me Left right left vibes but nothing could match that amazing show!

I still remember the title track and video, SO iconic!

Simple Kaul never ages. She looks almost similar she used to look in shararat

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Ikr people hardly post fanfics here specially after the strict rules for mature content, they have simply shifted to Wattpad or other forums

hey there. Well, hardly any proper mature content Fanfictions was ever shared on IF imo. But yes I do agree that many other factors have caused the authors to shift to other sites, also audience wanting to read stuff rather than discussions and all, are more in comparison at other sites. 

I have too many complains as well as suggestions but whatever works for the site 😅 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Shaleen used to be my crush back then ðŸ˜†

And now he's back as an army officer and so is my crush on him ðŸ¤£

I used to watch that show ðŸ˜† till Riya was killed off. ðŸ˜† after that the show was fine but I didn't have time ðŸ˜† Shaalien as he calls himself, is sweet  I always liked him. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Arshi was so damn funny. I remeber her jhadu scene ðŸ˜†

Yes she was probably the first contestant whom I hated as a person(in season 14 at a point I hated her like anything but later it reduced and once again felt a bit bad about her eviction😆) but loved her entertainment🤣. But unfortunately in bb14 she was not that entertaining

Edited by Biggboss15 - 2 years ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

I missed a few episodes of my then fav serial jodha akbar due to my exam.

While reading written update i found  IF.

Then slowly I started reading Fan fictions .

Some were members only..

So I registered an account on this site.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

They were not that bad just had different opinion. I think I can still watch that season again. 

Same here that season was a blockbuster🥳🥳. Just I was disappointed with hiten's eviction(I even hated sallu's partiality but uski adat ho gayi thi😆)

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

I used to read fanfictions on Armaan Ridhima from Dill Mill Gayye. At first it was on some other site but some members used to post their work here as well. That's how I was directed towards India Forums.

Me too, I became an 'official member' only so I could access some ffs. There were so many great AR ffs back then,  TWOS was/is my all time fav.