Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Sept 2021 - Page 3

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Dev has caught on to something awkward abt Sanjana.  But what is wrong with Vicky? Is he stung by Psycho Khujli Sanju?  He finds her tobe a BOMB πŸ˜²πŸ·  Sanjana is not Party lover but she has fresh ideas on Party theme πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ

Sona is so passive.  She should be giving Karara jawab to Psycho Khujli.  That woman tried to ruin her dress by spilling drink on her, than talking abt her dressing to match Dil to pagal hai Karishma.  Who talks like that to their employer CEO's wife πŸ˜‘  Her butt could be fired just for crossing those lines.  

Sona is stupid for thanking Natasha in party for recommending marriage Counselling & now they are benefitting from it.  Who talks abt that in a large crowd? Not indians.  They believe in hiding all personal problems. LOL

Why Dev you need to invite Jatin after 3 yrs to thank him for being there as a friend to SOna during their 7 yrs vanvaas-seperation πŸ˜† Ofcourse Miss Psycho Khujli is evesdropping on it all..Now her retarded brain is going to get even more convinced abt Dev is free bird (Prey) for her lust.  Her sensible friend also became Dev fan as he is a good looker  Though Dev is a good looker β­οΈ  BTW friends I do love facial hair on man.  Go sue me πŸ€£ for that.

The whole episode was cringeworthy and laugh worthy.  Bachcha party was the upside to today's episode.  Shubh is simply adorable our cutie patootie β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovefood thumbnail

Truly, I cannot say it enough number of times- S3 doesn't exist for me. They conveniently forget the Aysuh track (although thank God it's over, but so lazily they ended that track) 

Now this nonsense. I know EMA is still a thing but I wanted and expected something better from Kuch Rang. Not just the writing, but the screenplay, editing, hair makeup everything seems off this season. Can we all pls pls agree that the show ended with S2?

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ilovefood

Truly, I cannot say it enough number of times- S3 doesn't exist for me. They conveniently forget the Aysuh track (although thank God it's over, but so lazily they ended that track) 

Now this nonsense. I know EMA is still a thing but I wanted and expected something better from Kuch Rang. Not just the writing, but the screenplay, editing, hair makeup everything seems off this season. Can we all pls pls agree that the show ended with S2?

I already do πŸ˜†

I come here just for the fun of this place πŸ˜†

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

This theme was chosen just to make Miss Psycho Khujli get the Dil to pagal hai (Karishma) role.  Grrrrr 

Not only I can't stand Sanjana but her hair is like blast from the past.  Tame your hair girl, use some serum to control them πŸ€’  

her hair looks awful πŸ˜• she is waiting for Dev lattu will give her frizz control or serum ..as she gifted him aroma oil na πŸ™„

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NotAMuggle

Really? πŸ€” I was right then! Rest of his brain is still inside the fridge & nearing its expiration date🀣🀣

I am so glad I don't live in Mumbai, otherwise I just might have marched to the BD office & started a dharna to get the writers fired πŸ€£

Hahahahhaha that will be the fun sight to see!!

They fired the Ayush track writers and got this one!

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Newbiewriter30

Hahahahhaha that will be the fun sight to see!!

They fired the Ayush track writers and got this one!

Oh yes! They already fired one & got another of the same kind 

If this is what their stock is, they should just shut the shopπŸ€” 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

What was there in the precap exactly? Couldn't watch that part. What was Sonakshi saying?

The episode was meh... except for the kids.

Too much space given to Sanjana's lusty shenanigans...her friend also joined in πŸ˜³

Sonakshi finally started asking questions about Sanjana...as to why a new comer is being that responsibility. Now she should full fledged confront Dev about that lady. He seems too dense to realise on his own. I wonder who will actually make him see Sanjana's intentions.

The costumes were very loud... though Erica looked pretty hot only if you at her as Erica and not Sonakshi.

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ilovefood

For me, the show ended with season 1.

Season 2 with all the body doubles & Dev's mahaan sacrifice in being a stay home husband  was a big no no for me considering that it was absolutely unnecessary as they had enough support at home from their family members to look after the kids. In addition if they wanted,  they could have kept some hired help/ nanny to look after the kids in their absence under the elders' supervision. The children are Dev's responsibility too & not just Sona's, so there was no need to make it seem like he did a big sacrifice letting his career taking a backseat just so that Sona could concentrate on her career. It would have been a better idea, if the makers had shown Devakshi taking joint  responsibility of the kids along with managing their respective careers. And the body doubles were so glaringly obvious in the scenes & it was disheartening as well as distracting   to watch the actors talking & romancing  to/with the walls  & doors.πŸ˜“

Season 3 has been a bitter disappointment & has spoilt the essence of what krpkab is to all the krpkabians/ Devakshians. Thankfully, I have stopped watching the show  a couple (or more) of weeks back. I just read the WU ( a big thanks to Suta)  & all the posts here. The posts & discussions here are more interesting than the show.πŸ˜‚

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tamanna2391

Exactly ! Just when I thought things can't get worse here comes the Joker Party . 

My bad , I had expectations knowing it's Harneet who is writing . She has special love for third angles and airhead male leads . 

Looking at clueless and dumb Dev, can anyone believe he actually runs a multinational and father of 3 kids ? I mean he lacks basic perception and instinct for someone who has been a part of corporate world for donkey years and dealt with so many women .

The party the less said the better . Everything was cliche and patchy . Dev chooses this day to thank Jatin , after 3+ years of leap , as per the timeline . Bada jaldi yaad aaya dev ko ! 

And honestly Sanjana the character and Sana both getting on my nerves now . The PR overdrive is not pleasant to see. And neither is Sanjana a character to write home about

The funny thing is KRPKAB - the only show I know which dealt with third angles commendably, has now reduced to this. 

@bold- IKRR! Sometimes you wanna watch the character regardless of how the graph is because of the actor's performance. Here, neither is the actor convincing, not is her off-screen full fledged PR activity, and the character is downright pathetic. (I'm sorry of anyone's a fan of Sana πŸ€”)

TragedyQueen_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-CottonWorld

What was there in the precap exactly? Couldn't watch that part. What was Sonakshi saying?

The episode was meh... except for the kids.

Too much space given to Sanjana's lusty shenanigans...her friend also joined in πŸ˜³

Sonakshi finally started asking questions about Sanjana...as to why a new comer is being that responsibility. Now she should full fledged confront Dev about that lady. He seems too dense to realise on his own. I wonder who will actually make him see Sanjana's intentions.

The costumes were very loud... though Erica looked pretty hot only if you at her as Erica and not Sonakshi.

Sona said- "Natasha se woh feeling nahi aati jo isse aati hai" - in her head.

And, when Sanjana told about some meeting, Sona says in drunken state ig- "ek minute, party chal rahi hai na yaha pe, yeh kya kaam-kaam"πŸ˜†

Yeah, Erica looked hot! But sona is not someone shown as having bold styling, even Sanjana said something on those lines...but ofc, Sona had to come to protect her overgrowm child, oops husband & investigate about SanjuπŸ˜†

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 years ago