Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Sept 2021 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

also random but to the people who are married. doesn't your partner tell from your face expressions whether you like something or not. 

like my boyfriend can easily tell if i like something or someone without me having to tell him. how is dev itna oblivious.

forget partners even close friends can tell.

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 years ago

The only positive thing seems to be Dev starting to get uncomfortable with Serendipity's advances. Good! I think the writers have finally decided to take little bit of his brain out of the fridge & put in his head.😃 Hope they do not throw away the rest after it rots🤪

No comment about the party. I do not want to waste my time & energy explaining how ridiculous this whole idea is. 

Thank you Sutapasima for the written update😊

Originally posted by NotAMuggle

The only positive thing seems to be Dev starting to get uncomfortable with Serendipity's advances. Good! I think the writers have finally decided to take little bit of his brain out of the fridge & put in his head.😃 Hope they do not throw away the rest after it rots🤪

No comment about the party. I do not want to waste my time & energy explaining how ridiculous this whole idea is. 

Thank you Sutapasima for the written update😊

I am glad that he is realizing she is not okay.. he was uncomfortable when she didn't let go of his hand. But that doesn't mean, he has connected the dots yet... he is happily dancing with her in the precap🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

I really hope the writers don't drag this Dev being clueless routine very long, because it's not funny at all. It's almost as annoying as this Serendipity woman.

Am having a good laugh at all the responses here😆

Having done this long before, I can truly feel sorry for Suta's predicament to watch and update such BS😕

You know what I use to do, after crappy updating, for counter effect, i would  watchi a part of a good old movie or something that I had really enjoyed previously for my sanity 

Viji

What a headache episode. Watched it in merely 7-8 mins😆 Woh bhi because I kept rewinding in the portions where shubh had a dialogue😳🤣

Dev: 

He must be kept in a museum. Once in a generation kind of fella!🤪 I remember Sona told Dev once- "tum ab bhi wahi ho, sach saamne hote hue bhi sach ko aise dekhte ho jaise koi paheli ho."  So much truth in one dialogue, nothing else needs to be said.

And what was with "thank you Jatin bla bla"🤣🤣 Itni hasi aayi mujhe, baap re!!😆 He finds time to thank him after 2-3 years lmao. Such lazy writing, makers wanted Sanjana to know about the 7 year phase, so they decided to make Dev thank Jatin, because they recalled that in S1, Jatin had conveniently disappeared. Upar se, Sanjana was standing at quite a distance, but she heard everything as if dev was screaming his lungs out!😆 By God, yeh writers mil jaye toh gala daba dungi. 

Sanju & her sensible-turned-foolish friend:

If I was hired as writer now, I would make both fall for Dev because he has good looks, and then they both can kill each other in the quadrangle mess. LOL.

She literally tried to ruin Sona's dress, huh? And then giving clear signals about her intention. What I don't get is, WHERE IS THE SONAKSHI BOSE I KNOW? Dr. Bose would never stand quiet after listening to her remarks. But we have our S3 Sona, who feels uncomfortable, leaves that place to process what she heard, cribs away & as per precap, gets drunk 

I'm all in for a talli Sona opening up to Dev, cliched way but works well in shows if executed well. But my problem is, in public? Why are the writers making her look like a fool??? Ughhhh

Looks like Vicky has a crush on Sanju darling LOL. And Elena is busy worried for Sona🤣

The way kids are the saving grace of the episode, that's how substandard the content was! Moreover, the tacky party backdrop, costumes even worse...if not to the ears, at least make things look pleasing to the eyes Mamta

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Doodle12

also random but to the people who are married. doesn't your partner tell from your face expressions whether you like something or not. 

like my boyfriend can easily tell if i like something or someone without me having to tell him. how is dev itna oblivious.

forget partners even close friends can tell.

its ez breezy answer for this 🙄..he is still mamas boy ,sleeping in his moms lap so he doesn't understand this kind of things ..yes he would for sure understand when it his mom thingy 🙄

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

By the way, what do you all think about the party theme and the looks of the characters?

I found it more funny than other feelings... They could have chosen some other theme or styling.

This theme was chosen just to make Miss Psycho Khujli get the Dil to pagal hai (Karishma) role.  Grrrrr 

Not only I can't stand Sanjana but her hair is like blast from the past.  Tame your hair girl, use some serum to control them 🤢  

Originally posted by Newbiewriter30

I am glad that he is realizing she is not okay.. he was uncomfortable when she didn't let go of his hand. But that doesn't mean, he has connected the dots yet... he is happily dancing with her in the precap🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

I really hope the writers don't drag this Dev being clueless routine very long, because it's not funny at all. It's almost as annoying as this Serendipity woman.

Really? 🤔 I was right then! Rest of his brain is still inside the fridge & nearing its expiration date🤣🤣

I am so glad I don't live in Mumbai, otherwise I just might have marched to the BD office & started a dharna to get the writers fired 🤣

I don't know whether to consider it sad or comical that the makers aren't even realising that the whole season 3 is an epic failure 

I did expect that it wouldn't be as good as the original season, but I was not ready for this disastrous mess. 🥱

Exactly ! Just when I thought things can't get worse here comes the Joker Party . 

My bad , I had expectations knowing it's Harneet who is writing . She has special love for third angles and airhead male leads . 

Looking at clueless and dumb Dev, can anyone believe he actually runs a multinational and father of 3 kids ? I mean he lacks basic perception and instinct for someone who has been a part of corporate world for donkey years and dealt with so many women .

The party the less said the better . Everything was cliche and patchy . Dev chooses this day to thank Jatin , after 3+ years of leap , as per the timeline . Bada jaldi yaad aaya dev ko ! 

And honestly Sanjana the character and Sana both getting on my nerves now . The PR overdrive is not pleasant to see. And neither is Sanjana a character to write home about .