That's how bad it is... - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

They destroyed SaiRat. We invested 309 episodes .....many stuck around through bad tracks just to see confession. And now when the last leg is here...they are butchering the story so mercilessly🤢. This track had so much potential.....but alas,writers seem to be allergic to creativity. ðŸ˜µ

#RIPSairat

Originally posted by monsi08

Arre don't get disheartened dear.. 

From my experience, when I used to write during iss pyar ko kya naam doon .. we all faced similar frustrations anger and what not .. but we still kept going on ,😂

So don't worry .. this phase shall pass too... 🤗

Are you kidding? ðŸ˜†

IPKKND seems like Emmy award winning material compared to what we have been served throughout in ghum....and especially now ðŸ¤£

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

If u leave show will really lose a good viewer & biased forum also will loose a unbiased member😭

Sai really said virat deserve to live alone jaise usse apne ghar le jane ke liye CN ke bahar jung chal rahi ho.🤪log waiting mein usse shaadi karne ke liye .

I guess she forgot GC incident after KJ"s death how much people were eager to keep her with them. If virat deserve to be alone why she married him . Ye ehsaan kyu kiya usne virat pe.

Pakhi to uhi badnam hai delusion ke liye no 1 position to already booked thi.

Jo insaan dusro ke ehsaan pe dabe ho woh aisi baatein kabhi nahi karega. Baat karna toh door , woh kabhi sochega bhi nahi. Lekin yeh toh Sai hai. Woh kaha kabhi galat ho sakti hai. I guess what Sai said to Virat will come true in the later episodes where they will seperate or it might come true when he will have a memory loss. I hope the CVs don't show Sai's words coming true. It will be very sad.

Red - 110% true. You are one of the few members who is unbiased.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
Originally posted by tptwi

This is the week Ghum will beat Anu Aunty ðŸ¤£

How can you be so sure?  Forget Anu aunty our competitor shows too are not doing that great. And, the show which on the third spot has become more regressive. But, can't say about Anu aunty.

Originally posted by nethraa_99

Are you kidding? ðŸ˜†

IPKKND seems like Emmy award winning material compared to what we have been served throughout in ghum....and especially now ðŸ¤£

Arre usme bhi too many frustrating moments hote the .. but we sailed through 🤣🤣🤣 

Mami ka phati saree aur khoon Bhari taang aur Shyam babu 😂😂 how babuji never got to speak till the end ... Many a times ASR was also called the abuser ... And many many more things ... But nobody wanted anyone else for khushi.... 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by monsi08

Arre usme bhi too many frustrating moments hote the .. but we sailed through 🤣🤣🤣 

Mami ka phati saree aur khoon Bhari taang aur Shyam babu 😂😂 how babuji never got to speak till the end ... Many a times ASR was also called the abuser ... And many many more things ... But nobody wanted anyone else for khushi.... 🤣🤣🤣

That one had problematic elements too..😔

Originally posted by nethraa_99

They destroyed SaiRat. We invested 309 episodes .....many stuck around through bad tracks just to see confession. And now when the last leg is here...they are butchering the story so mercilessly🤢. This track had so much potential.....but alas,writers seem to be allergic to creativity. ðŸ˜µ

#RIPSairat

309?? How did you get access to these future episodes?? ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by tptwi

309?? How did you get access to these future episodes?? ðŸ¤£

Poor typing skills ðŸ¤£

I have quit watching. I am surprised Neil hasn’t quit. Surely he had not signed up for this?!

If virat locked himself with Sai in room then it would be funny like they want to show comedy in this track right it would be comedy. Then sai will find he is in bathroom or she make him sleep and will escape from pipe. It would be funny episode when they locked will do pagalo wali harkate. But creative want to copy paste with adding comedy background music.

Like that calling CN members in college fest by freaking death turns comedy . It wa wrong still we enjoyed it because it was comedy. Like that they should turn it

Edited by SonuRani - 2 years ago