Would you accept new ML for Sai? - Page 4

Poll Question :

Want new ML for Sai?

Poll Choice
Hell yes
We'll keep trash Chavan
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

I want to have a new FL for Virat who will follow all the traditions, culture and rules of CN. The FL can be new or Pakhi herself whom Virat respects and protects the most .

Sai should divorce Virat and move out or even better Ayesha can quit the show. 

Originally posted by laksh

I want to have a new FL for Virat who will follow all the traditions, culture and rules of CN. The FL can be new or Pakhi herself whom Virat respects and protects the most .

Sai should divorce Virat and move out or even better Ayesha can quit the show. 

finally our VIRAKHI dreams will come true 👍🏼⭐️

Yes even I was a sairat shipper still I want to see Sai with a new guy who doesn't abuse her, who repsects her and actually takes a stand for her. Most importantly who isn't confused and would clearly choose her over any other woman. She deserves all the happiness in the world

Originally posted by Spicyfood

I want ViraKhi to end up together  

I think the male lead and the parallel lead also desperately want that 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, she deserves so much better!

In the right environment she has so much potential w.r.t to her personal, professional and emotional growth & she also deserves a fair chance at life with equal footing.

I would like to see a slow blooming friendship & strong bond transform to love over the course of years with her personal & professional growth. Feeling safe and wanted is something she definitely deserves with a fair relationship between only her and another person. No emotional cheating or abuse or third person in picture.

She's definitely flawed but deserves someone who appreciates and loves her without conditions. And in the longer run helps her be truly independent and better version of herself without self doubts or unnecessary irrationality.

Can Virat ever be that person for her? I don't see as of now!

Edited by Tapdance - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Guneet80

Yes even I was a sairat shipper still I want to see Sai with a new guy who doesn't abuse her, who repsects her and actually takes a stand for her. Most importantly who isn't confused and would clearly choose her over any other woman. She deserves all the happiness in the world

@bold Very very important 

I don't want a new lead for Sai. We know she loves him and some where we also know he loves her. He just needs to go get some therapy on his anger management, revealing truth/clarifying things and Didi issues and he can be a perfect match for Sai 😆

I rather they make Virat & Pakhi endgame and let Sai be single and focus on herself. She has been through a lot and needs time to heal and recover from all that’s happened with her. That’s the only way she can lead healthy life/relationships in the future. So no man for Sai as of right now 🥰 

She definitely deserves someone way way better than Virat🤮 though. 

Its getting difficult to make excuses for Virat thanks to makers ridiculousness. 

But I cant imagine Sai with anyone else either coz I was so invested in this jodi. I think Sai just needs to be alone and focus on her studies/career. And Virat needs anger management lessons. If they are apart n they are destined to be together, hopefully that'll happen when they are better versions of each other- especially Virat. Sai is brash, rude but she will mellow with age/experience. But Virat is irrational n crazy. He needs to truly reform, not apologize n demonstrate more toxicity.