ATBA episode 270- 15th September Wednesday - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Hi Kiara ji ❤️🤣

Originally posted by VijayBlood

hi bhabisa ❤️🤗how  r u 

Originally posted by caller123

My bro is coming welcome him with a round of applause🤣 bhabhisa out bro in. Today they are too doing hide and seek🤣

Round Of Applause Vintage GIF - Round Of Applause Applause Vintage - Discover & Share GIFs

Yup, I came here looking for her. But she has already gone. 🤣

Originally posted by Rish27

I don't think it will be that simple. They will find a way to get on our nerves with the upcoming plot. Jai will  not give up that easily. 

Somehow they will keep Jai till the end of the show.

Where did you get this Pari? If this is the plot we will watch

yesterday I read Sehrish posts comments yaar there MR wrote English Didi we will save u soon n she wrote yes bhabhisa come to save me.

JaMpa also commented there.

Wait I will give u the link. 

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

Hi Kiara ji ❤️🤣

Just realised how kajri and kiara ji sounds way too similar. Vikram will get confused soon. 🤣🤣

My time has come🤣🤣

yes ur time has come but u have to realize it soon 🤣 otherwise time will gone so soon 🤣🤣

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

yesterday I read Sehrish posts comments yaar there MR wrote English Didi we will save u soon n she wrote yes bhabhisa come to save me.

JaMpa also commented there.

Wait I will give u the link. 

I cannot see. hmm maybe there will a point that Nandu cannot hold any longer and will call just as soon as they end this track. Somehow they don't give 2mnts peace to RanVeer. 

My bro is coming welcome him with a round of applause🤣 bhabhisa out bro in. Today they are too doing hide and seek🤣

Round Of Applause Vintage GIF - Round Of Applause Applause Vintage - Discover & Share GIFs

ur bro n bhabhisa taking their onscreen role seriously that's why they play hide n seek here also. Today in show ur bhabhisa played hide n seek with ur bro n that Bail Suraj 🤣🤣

Sorry Dactarsahab can't spend time with u bec of that bull and his shaitaan mother 

Yup, I came here looking for her. But she has already gone. 🤣

Just realised how kajri and kiara ji sounds way too similar. Vikram will get confused soon. 🤣🤣

They both are pissing  me off with their names.🤣🤣

KI  ARA

KA   JRI

This KAKI🤣