That's how bad it is... - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

It would be a shame not to see your daily posts, which are always fun and can draw out the positives even in a bad episode, but I understand that sometimes you need to leave something for a while to reconnect. I assume there will be another two weeks of this college transfer drama, before the accident (or whatever may replace it) track, where we should see some actually progression in Sairat's relationship and a furthering to their story, albeit who knows how bitter a taste will be left by that point given the current track.  

Originally posted by Ay3_smitten

Yes this week also the trp will be high πŸ€¬

Unfortunately. πŸ˜† Though last week wasn't bad. It's next week TRPs that matter because this week it was bakwaas. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by tptwi

This is the week Ghum will beat Anu Aunty πŸ€£

Anu aunty with her college ka pyaar is doing great. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Anu aunty with her college ka pyaar is doing great. πŸ˜†

But our virakhi and samrakhi are also doing great na πŸ€£

I am so done with this show that my comical/sarcastic daily posts have become rant/frustration posts. πŸ˜• I am so done with this show that I don't feel like making my daily posts at all. 
Till they don't give us good episodes, I don't think I am going to take my time to make them. πŸ˜’

I am done with Virat becoming a douchebag every other day. πŸ€’ I am done with Sai's irritating behavior. πŸ€’ One locks his own wife in the room. πŸ˜‘ The other one is in her delusional world where she keeps repeating that her husband is in love with someone else that's why he is aggressive.  She even says he deserves to be alone his entire life. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ This is not the SaiRat I want to see. πŸ₯±

NeilSha offscreen look 100 times better than onscreen. YES I SAID IT. Joh ukhad na hai ukhad lo. πŸ˜ˆ I am not saying the chemistry is lost. I am just saying that the story is so crap that I don't enjoy seeing them anymore. πŸ₯Ί That's sad because they still look fire in good scene. πŸ˜­

This entire week I couldn't write anything good about the show. I couldn't even make fun of the show. πŸ˜³ That's how bad this show has become. Unfortunately I feel like the TRPs will be high this week too. πŸ‘

Arre don't get disheartened dear.. 

From my experience, when I used to write during iss pyar ko kya naam doon .. we all faced similar frustrations anger and what not .. but we still kept going on ,πŸ˜‚

So don't worry .. this phase shall pass too... πŸ€—

Really don't want to quit because I love this show and SaiRat. I mean I feel something special about this show but I genuinely don't get the words when I watch the crap they throw at us. πŸ€’ How is locking someone in the room watchable. How is wishing the other one to be alone his entire life is acceptable ? 

I am in the forum and maybe I will write my rant/frustration posts during thngs get better. πŸ˜†

I do understand how you feel but writing posts is the only way to remove our frustration. I too am frustrated not only with Virat but Sai too. Nowadays she has resorted to so much resentment towards him that she blurts out hurtful things and then when they will patchup she won't even go back memory lane and introspect her behaviour and apologise. We might see Virat apologising but not Sai. I just hope we get to see a remorseful Sai and apologising to Virat. I guess things will get better after about two weeks. Till then we'll read your FFs and be happyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I do understand how you feel but writing posts is the only way to remove our frustration. I too am frustrated not only with Virat but Sai too. Nowadays she has resorted to so much resentment towards him that she blurts out hurtful things and then when they will patchup she won't even go back memory lane and introspect her behaviour and apologise. We might see Virat apologising but not Sai. I just hope we get to see a remorseful Sai and apologising to Virat. I guess things will get better after about two weeks. Till then we'll read your FFs and be happyπŸ˜†

That's also something I don't like about Ghum. Virat will do big kaands and then apologize. Which is good but too repetitive. 

Sai will never regret and never say sorry. 

Both suck big time. We move on and forget the things because we love SaiRat but how long will this continue ? 

If u leave show will really lose a good viewer & biased forum also will loose a unbiased member😭

Sai really said virat deserve to live alone jaise usse apne ghar le jane ke liye CN ke bahar jung chal rahi ho.πŸ€ͺlog waiting mein usse shaadi karne ke liye .

I guess she forgot GC incident after KJ"s death how much people were eager to keep her with them. If virat deserve to be alone why she married him . Ye ehsaan kyu kiya usne virat pe.

Pakhi to uhi badnam hai delusion ke liye no 1 position to already booked thi.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by tptwi

This is the week Ghum will beat Anu Aunty πŸ€£

Sad πŸ˜­ but true πŸ€‘

That's also something I don't like about Ghum. Virat will do big kaands and then apologize. Which is good but too repetitive. 

Sai will never regret and never say sorry. 

Both suck big time. We move on and forget the things because we love SaiRat but how long will this continue ? 

I guess this will continue till the show goes on🀣