NEW PROMO: Pallavi dejected, RR unstable [full video on page-1] - Page 13

Posted: 2 years ago

Have said this before. Saying it again. 

*JUST A REMINDER*

Our precaps are always misleading. 

Vat Savitri they showed us Pallavi questioning and accusing Raghav. 

In real part, even though Raghav screamed and confessed that he did the accident. Pallavi never believed him. 

So precaps are always misleading. Let's just sit back and watch the story unfold with fun rather than cooked up theories. 

Originally posted by eveline

Gosh..dont stress about this!! This was supposed to be a fun thread..its not school assignment!!😆 And keeping up with the new ones is such a challenge..plus a million things to do...have fun!! Me super excited about the new.promo..old pallu..old simple dressing..the push and pull and denial and angst is back..yay!! I am always against getting the leads married..kills the whole.story!!

This is the closest you can get to a refresh..🥳

Exactly…they are setting up the same equations as the first track, but because of love the angst will be more…I am excited too..hope they execute it well..

I know promos are always different than the episodes (I can't ever forget how dramatic the marriage promo was😆) but my two cents on this:

• The RR Mansion is there which I assume means that Raghav doesn't go bankrupt. Well, it is possible that that's the only thing they are left with in the end, with his business going kaput but I'm glad we at least have the place because I love it😆
  • I see Pallavi back in simple sarees and doing odd jobs (from the looks of it) to prove to Raghav she is not with him for his wealth.
  • I am thinking something really serious happens that triggers Raghav (given his hot-headedness) to make such comments about Pallavi. I know they're just at the beginning of their relationship and are yet to know each other but I have a hard time believing Raghav would say something like this to his SKD ainvayi.
  • My biggest question still remains unanswered (which I'm really glad about😆): WHY on earth does Raghav become unstable? It's pretty evident now that Pallavi is not dead/presumed dead/injured. I'm somehow not convinced it is because of the losses he faces in business/repaying all the money. Does something happen to Jaya/Keerti during this diamond fiasco that Raghav blames on Pallavi? Is it because of Pallavi momentarily cutting off her ties with him (I mean emotionally, not divorce or anything) which becomes too much for him to bear (we could probably see a short leap of a few weeks/months here)? 

Also, where does Sunny fit in this picture? If Raghav goes out of business that means no money. No money = no aish for Sunny. Why he is so desperate trying to expose Raghav is beyond me, iska plan kitna bakwaas hain yaarsmiley37 Sunny is digging his own grave here ullu kahin ka😳

and greedy me is also now waiting for offscreen pics pacifying agitated fans😆

Originally posted by unicornwriter

Have said this before. Saying it again. 

*JUST A REMINDER*

Our precaps are always misleading. 

Vat Savitri they showed us Pallavi questioning and accusing Raghav. 

In real part, even though Raghav screamed and confessed that he did the accident. Pallavi never believed him. 

So precaps are always misleading. Let's just sit back and watch the story unfold with fun rather than cooked up theories. 

This is so true. I always take these promos with a pinch of salt😆 That Vat Savitri one had me so stressed for so many days😳 It's very likely for Raghav to react in some way without even going remotely unstable. Maybe it's Keerti who finally goes unstable 😆  I like how super dramatic this promo is though, like a scene out of an old BW movie😆

Originally posted by rubys07

This is so true. I always take these promos with a pinch of salt😆 That Vat Savitri one had me so stressed for so many days😳 It's very likely for Raghav to react in some way without even going remotely unstable. Maybe it's Keerti who finally goes unstable 😆  I like how super dramatic this promo is though, like a scene out of an old BW movie😆

Exactly 

if we leave our biasedness for not anything happening to ML or separation, then this promo is good. Both Sai and shivi have done a good job in expressing the emotions that raghvi must be facing.

Raghav desperation for pallavi and pallavi helplessness to not reach raghav even though she wants to be with him  is presented in a good way

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Um um um

This promo has got me more confused now 🤣

My guess is pallavi leaves maybe, like raghav might have got injured and pallavi prays to bappa that she will not be with raghav and she will leave him if he recovers 

and so that’s why she has left, see her saree it doesn’t look like she’s staying at RR mansion anymore 

and raghav is shouting for pallavi because he can’t be away from her? Smth like that maybe 

Ye bhi ho sakta hai ki dono saath saath rah rhe hoon with upne upne usool...coz d house to wo jayegi nhi vd usse ghusne nhi dega...& Saath saath rahkr upna upna kamayenge aur khayange😳

Originally posted by manisha.8148

Ye bhi ho sakta hai ki dono saath saath rah rhe hoon with upne upne usool...coz d house to wo jayegi nhi vd usse ghusne nhi dega...& Saath saath rahkr upna upna kamayenge aur khayange😳

Same thoughts 

How Many posts on Promo today 😕😆. I just said the same thing in different thread .

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I love this promo. I love an unstable RR. I love that they will finally separate on the basis of their differing ideologies. This marriage was going to be a difficult one, I've so believed from the start. Just loving it. 

Not a sadist, but when RR is emotional and broken, he's the best. 

Pallavi may still be living at the mansion, she had a tiffin box in her hand and she just came home to find the workers running to Raghav. He's probably taken the hit of losing her, not physically but emotionally. 

Originally posted by S-I-A

Same thoughts 

How Many posts on Promo today 😕😆. I just said the same thing in different thread .

Sabko home work mil gya hai sikku se jiski theory achi lagegi uske writers ko wahi theory wo daal dega....sikku ko bhi forum mein Shanti ach nhi LG rhi thi so usne upna tadka yahan bhi daal diya....🤣 Aaj har jagah yahi chacha hai😆