I wish Tanaz Currim was around…

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

… to tell Shamita “DISAPPEAR! DISAPPEAR!”

Coincidentally, she and Tanaz were together in Season 3.

People just don’t learn anything from their past. Shamita needs to introspect why she’s lonely in life. Sad!

haha good one

Shamita is too bossy and controlling 

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

… to tell Shamita “DISAPPEAR! DISAPPEAR!”

Coincidentally, she and Tanaz were together in Season 3.

People just don’t learn anything from their past. Shamita needs to introspect why she’s lonely in life. Sad!

She didn't win though ... But staying alone is choice ... N wht makes u think she is sad ? 😏 I guess it's opposite ...

Originally posted by sangs071087

She didn't win though ... But staying alone is choice ... N wht makes u think she is sad ? 😏 I guess it's opposite ...

I dont think that is a choice she likes necessarily.  She speaks a lot about wanting a partner and a marriage - so obviously she is not happy about her alone situation.  And yes she does need to deeply introspect why she is alone if she wants to change that.  If not and she is happy then koi problem hi nahi, she can stay and revel in what she is.   

Originally posted by sangs071087

She is lonely, and it is obvious by the way she keeps whining for a partner and keeps repeating that she wants to be a in a relationship. But with that toxic and condescending attitude of hers, she ain’t getting one!

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 2 years ago
Originally posted by chachichampa

I dont think that is a choice she likes necessarily.  She speaks a lot about wanting a partner and a marriage - so obviously she is not happy about her alone situation.  And yes she does need to deeply introspect why she is alone if she wants to change that.  If not and she is happy then koi problem hi nahi, she can stay and revel in what she is.   

True!