Dooriyan mitan aaogi - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

.What  I understood from the precap was...it was newly shot...You see Sai's dialogues in the end denoted something else.. She has decided to leave Virat today...However the precap talks about reducing the gaps between Virat Sai..SO they are assuring the audience that this Ganpati will bring them closer...

Again they are using Sai/Ayesha announcing it has a bait since they know that works...

I have a feeling sai may ask for a divorce.. but again our speculation rarely is true! But your right about the bait! 

Edited by ppnn7191 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ppnn7191

I have a feeling sai may ask for a divorce.. but again our speculation rarely is true! But your right about the bait! 

No she wont...Virat will cry...say sorry and things will be fine... 

No she wont...Virat will cry...say sorry and things will be fine... 

I doubt virat will even realise what he has done this time! and with PP washing what ever little brain that he has left I don't think he will apologise this time.. but to patch up sai will also have to apologise for her choice of words with virat but I wonder if  there is scope for any sensible track! 

I doubt virat will even realise what he has done this time! and with PP washing what ever little brain that he has left I don't think he will apologise this time.. but to patch up sai will also have to apologise for her choice of words with virat but I wonder if  there is scope for any sensible track! 

Can't believe a highly ranked police officer with such pea sized brain.. πŸ€’

Honestly he never realises his mistakes...Either someone has to tell him or something averse happens as a result of his action... Sai needs to apologise for her words, but then Virat needs to apologise for his actions and words and what his ex made her go through the whole year...

Honestly he never realises his mistakes...Either someone has to tell him or something averse happens as a result of his action... Sai needs to apologise for her words, but then Virat needs to apologise for his actions and words and what his ex made her go through the whole year...

I agree! But before anything I want him to start calling that psycho PP PATRALEKHA and not Pakhi!! Now I'm beinging to believe if Neil wants to call PP Pakhi because in the original, Rono I don't think had a nick name for her! 

I agree! But before anything I want him to start called that psycho PP PATRALEKHA and not Pakhi!! Now I'm beinging to believe if Neil wants to call PP Pakhi because in the original, Rono I don't think had a nick name for her! 

I saw him calling Rupkatha and RK was not allowed to touch him the way she does... I am not sure what is the glitch here...since just yesterday as per Neil, Sai is saying Parivar's intention is not good for having this pooja...after shooting two scenes where she says Pakhi's intention is not right... Both the actors shot the scenes with Sai, where PAKHI's intention was called out and yet say Sai is saying Parivaar ki intention sahi nahi hai...🀣 Baaki when it comes to Pakhi's doings, all characters are grey..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago

I saw him calling Rupkatha and RK was not allowed to touch him the way she does... I am not sure what is the glitch here...since just yesterday as per Neil, Sai is saying Parivar's intention is not good for having this pooja...after shooting two scenes where she says Pakhi's intention is not right... Both the actors shot the scenes with Sai, where PAKHI's intention was called out πŸ€£ Baaki when it comes to Pakhi's doings, all characters are grey..

yesterday interview! the two great actors of the show made themselves look like fools and one of them was very confidently delusional as usual ! LOL!!! 

No offence guys !

But I liked today's dialogues of Samrat 

I will always respect you & stand by you without any expectations of anything from you !

Love is always unconditional. 

Love makes you happy ,it makes you secure.Secure that I have someone who will be there if there is any problem. 

But here both Sai & virat are constantly fighting with each other. 

They might love each other but respect is surely missing . !

Originally posted by kahkashansakina

So Sai said Dooriyan hamesha ke liye mit  jayegi πŸ€”

Kise ke beach ki Dooriyan hai yeh ??

1.Sai aur Virat ke beach ki Dooriyan mit jayegi hamesha ke liye😳

2. Pakhi aur virat ki Dooriyan mitayegi sai.

Precaps and promos  of Ghum are always misleading..

Remember mohabaat ka mahina..mahina was there,but no mohabats...

I feel Precaps promos are written by some other team who are not even aware of the story of ghum

I even feel that cafe episode writer and the current virat dialogue writer are two different persons..πŸ˜†

Or rather the copy paste translators of the show...

Every day morning some one will download the Bengali dialogues... translate using Google...take copies.. distribute it to all...won't even proof read..