Full promo is here - hd quality official uploaded - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

One good thing in all this is stae plus promoting the show..airing promo on the channel after ages..it's a good sign.. proves raghvi are indeed popular and show is going good..

Now..will wait till the track plays out...I am ok with everything except poor , mentally unstable raghav rao....so untill they don't show that I am ready to give the track a chance else .Tata bye bye

For god's sake rhe story was about don and Don was the usp of the show 

I feel so bad that they will ruin Raghav Rao iconic character as welll

Originally posted by Kavita99

Ni yr bankrupt ni hoega sikku ko rich ml psnd h mad b not. For long baki promo se ajtk ulte epi aae h so epi aane tk rukna pdega

hope so… kuch acha dikhaye … somehow I have lost interest…

Yupp mereko b pehle jesa interest ni rha but agr yebtrack acche se execute kre bhut  potential h

Originally posted by jakkula.sirisha

Pallavi ghatiya job kyu kar rahi hai dse ka kya huwa

She cant go to DSE 

Sanki will not allow

And it is at the premises owned by Raghav Rao

I want Pallavi to take up the job of head cook at Pooswami ashram 

Originally posted by SruthySudeep

🤣 .. really yaar.. promo ka second half se kitni saari theories bana di but yaaha toh baat hi kuch aur h 🤣

Yahi to sikku ka tadka hai🤣

I thought ki pallvi rr ka business janti hai aur usse benefit of doubt de rhi hai remeber wo baat baat pr kahti hai ki uski shop mein ek staff ne cheating ki thi to usne xtra trust dikhaya same baat wo yahan rr pr apply kr rhi hai wo rr pr xtra trust dikha rhi hai jisse wo sahi raste pr aa jaaye...baki upto cvs

I have not watched the promo but read Raghav is saying Pallu is after his money

Ladke ko Hindi aata aata

I think he meant till you thought my money was good I was good now you think my money is blood money I'm not good in your eyes

So it was about mera Paisa kaisa hai not main kaisa hai 

Originally posted by Kavita99

Yupp mereko b pehle jesa interest ni rha but agr yebtrack acche se execute kre bhut  potential h

lets see maine to date night k bad se ni dekha…abhi to I have jumped to PS… Shiva-Raavi ki love-hate chemistry… toxic to h but interesting b h…That show has completed 200 episodes but abhi tk to inko love realization hi ni hua h… divorce hone wala h infact…ff mode me not a bad watch..

Girls.....breath in........ Breath out