Would you accept new ML for Sai?

Poll Question :

Want new ML for Sai?

Poll Choice
Hell yes
We'll keep trash Chavan
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh yes ....she deserves sometimes who will encourage her , be her winds beneath the wings , not stifle her wings and empower her.

Peeps like Sai need respect and care and they will give u twice back in return

I m dying to see a new lead 4 sai 

Ek naaye best ML ki keemat tum kya jaano ke vanku babu ðŸ˜­

I would have preferred that. But somewhere I can’t connect either. Because we are so used to this pair.

But even if she does, I would completely detest a Virakhi end game. Irrespective of whether they are happy or sad with each other. If this turns out to be the game plan of the makers to get the audience to disconnect with Sairat and bring Virakhi in the picture, well that will be absolute end for them.. atleast for me. It will be the end of Ghum. 

I want ViraKhi to end up together  

Originally posted by Spicyfood

I want ViraKhi to end up together  

If makers starts showing their creativity and doesn’t copy paste KD then definitely your wish will be fulfilled🤗

I think you should make another option on the poll confused 

Because I think that his acting is good but he is not being professional when it comes to didi

Originally posted by sherry_24

I would have preferred that. But somewhere I can’t connect either. Because we are so used to this pair.

But even if she does, I would completely detest a Virakhi end game. Irrespective of whether they are happy or sad with each other. If this turns out to be the game plan of the makers to get the audience to disconnect with Sairat and bring Virakhi in the picture, well that will be absolute end for them.. atleast for me. It will be the end of Ghum. 

Arey arey par Virakhi endgame se actors kitne khush honge socho. Unki manokamna tamanna puri hojayegi 😭🤣 they are heartbroken of especially ML he hates that his character isn't endgame with his on-screen bhabhi, can't romance her on-screen ðŸ˜­ if Virakhi become endgame sab khush actors, fans, BTS, promotion everything will go like it happens with every pair shows & Sai getting new ML we'll get a new ship to swoon over, hume bhi off-screen content milega... RoKa couple ki char chaand hojayegi they'll get what they always wanted... Win-win situation for everyone tbh.

That’s the point! It would mean that people have been right about off screen dynamics and the effect on screen. It means they have been fooling us. It also mean zero professionalism. Because if personal equations influence professional front that is not acceptable. They can play homie off screen.

Also imagine if that is the control or power that they have, then they will reduce Sai’s character to nothing. With so much drama they still manage to give a non actor so much SS, if this happens we will only get her on screen.

Ideal thing is to end the show, go ahead with a new story where they can have the fav couple. The fans can choose whether they want to watch it or not. But here people have already invested so much of their time. It’s unfair!!

Edited by sherry_24 - 2 years ago