Imlie's social message on consent - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Midnight_moon

If Atif was directed this track I will get hope … because he keeps connected and addresses well every thing .

That they beautifully done with kidnapping track

But Ajay I have no hope unless he learn lessons from previous didi centric track …

Yeah even continuity is missing in a lot of things. After NDE, lafangi's haldi wala doodh, we thought she'll give to adi and adi will give chop in return.. yesterday NN said dekheki padi and went after Anu but nothing happened again.. irritating 😡

Aditya ka main problem he y he ha k iska gehri dost par blind trust ha. Wo samjhtaa ha k malini jasa phele the woh ub bhi wase he ha aur yahan y Bunda maar Kha gya log rishtay waqt k sath badal jatay hain aur y baat I think is ostrich ne bole bhi the jub ise imlie se pyar hua tha. To y ub kasay bhool gya 😆

Originally posted by Pearl21

Aditya ka main problem he y he ha k iska gehri dost par blind trust ha. Wo samjhtaa ha k malini jasa phele the woh ub bhi wase he ha aur yahan y Bunda maar Kha gya log rishtay waqt k sath badal jatay hain aur y baat I think is ostrich ne bole bhi the jub ise imlie se pyar hua tha. To y ub kasay bhool gya 😆

He knows subconsciously ki ye badalgayi hai.. just like he knew he had accepted Imlie as his wife in the beginning and he has changed and loves Imlie, but still because of his ostrichpana he's not accepting it. It's time to pull out his head now. His relation with Imlie is at stake.. aahista aahista he'll start accepting and kaam pe lagega banda

Originally posted by Pearl21

Not only that … he may think imlie will now with me … so don’t want to create any issue further.  Every thing will ok…

Counter complaint only will prevail… 

Not only that … he may think imlie will now with me … so don’t want to create any issue further.  Every thing will ok…

Counter complaint only will prevail… 

I think it has nothing to do with that. He is unable to see beyond his own guilt. Imlie is his paddle keeping the canoe afloat. 
Ready to be super chopped that he is just an ostrich 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago

Have anybody from Kerala or anyone from civil service or preparing for UPSC here…

Please somebody is able to draw parallel between recent / till running Prasanth Nair IAS case & ongoing track of imlie .

Some journalists/activist / or can be a popular figure among elite circle give complaint against Prasanth and his wife Lakshmi is defending him that she posted against her in SM … 

Atleast Google ..it not exact … but issue is aggravated even he is suspended 

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago

Have anybody from Kerala or anyone from civil service or preparing for UPSC….

Please somebody is able to draw parallel between recent / till running Prasanth Nair IAS case & ongoing track of imlie .

Some journalists/activist / or can be a popular figure among elite circle give complaint against Prasanth and his wife Lakshmi is defending him that she posted against her in SM … 

nope. Can’t help 

Have anybody from Kerala or anyone from civil service or preparing for UPSC here…

I don't think it has anything to do with Imlie. The case is this collector dude sent some sleazy stickers as comments for journalist's query. This person is in charge of navigation department nd he was asked about his view regarding deep sea fishing for which he sent sleazy stickers shocking the female journalist. When she questioned his act he responded saying don't pester me to get information nd journalists are akin to scavengers. The entire issue shocked the journalist as a person of his stature responding in an uncivilized manner is mind-boggling. But this dude immediately deleted the stickers but it's a technocratic era so it got decoded nd his image has been ripped apart moreover a year back a video of him boozing with a young malayalam superstar mocking democracy went viral nd his demi God status almost crumbled. This is the case nd whatever little information I knew I shared nd this has nothing to do with Imlie's current track!

I think where you are going with this is that sometimes things can seem very different from what they seem on the surface. The article you mentioned basically has the wife respond to the journalist with comments that were deemed NSFW or suiting an official, but since she did it from his phone, he was stuck in the controversy. Maybe had he been more careful or made sure that his wife did not use his official number to respond to those messages, it would have saved him from suspension even.

Here also Adi is caught in a situation not of his making, where the 2 sisters are basically making him the reason in their fight with each other. Adi is paying the price of not choosing sides and staying quiet all this time, thus giving one party the leeway to go to the extent of molesting him to suit her purpose and justify her endgame. His mistake is not nipping this situation in the bud and not investigating why his wife was trying to warn him against her own sister. 

The only parallel I could find was that both were caught in situations that were not exactly of their making but are paying a heavy price for it.

Edited by Apsvenky - 2 years ago
Originally posted by akipog

I don't think it has anything to do with Imlie. The case is this collector dude sent some sleazy stickers as comments for journalist's query. This person is in charge of navigation department nd he was asked about his view regarding deep sea fishing for which he sent sleazy stickers shocking the female journalist. When she questioned his act he responded saying don't pester me to get information nd journalists are akin to scavengers. The entire issue shocked the journalist as a person of his stature responding in an uncivilized manner is mind-boggling. But this dude immediately deleted the stickers but it's a technocratic era so it got decoded nd his image has been ripped apart moreover a year back a video of him boozing with a young malayalam superstar mocking democracy went viral nd his demi God status almost crumbled. This is the case nd whatever little information I knew I shared nd this has nothing to do with Imlie's current track!

Lakshmi is not admitting.. all this have started back from Venkataraman issue … and even some times wafa also all his part … after that his downfall like alcoholic addiction also started .. recently only he got a position again… 

And also while MP Raghavan issue… 

Nothing directly to imlie 

I just saying actual what happened is hard to prove… but Lakshmi’s stand was good.. and she said after office hour she called and Lakshmi asked to get back after some time to his office number only..

I only pointed out how imlie try hard for a 90% lost case likewise Lakshmi doing … even her defence like she posted nothing help him.

Prasanth as I personal opinion he is like as a single person cannot change the system…with in system it is hard… 

Sorry for little off topic 

I just want to put only 2 things any male can be get trapped

Even it is Prasanth Sriram fictional character like Adhithya Kumar Tripathi 

Like Lakshmi for Prasanth 

Imlie for AkT fight for 90% lost case 

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago