ATBA episode 270- 15th September Wednesday - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

Hope so. Fingers crossed. Minu is back . I guess. PariπŸ˜‰

yes I see Mina is back πŸ€—❀️

Soon others will be back with bouncer πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Anupre2019

. I also know about Newton and Varuni. I am almost always in the Forum reading comments. The thing is i am busy because of work whole day and have only time to come here in the evening. Then i read the pages and also try to be active. In some way i am temperate person (the reason why i was a silent member for a time) but also active and good to talk with

πŸ€—β€οΈ

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

yes I see Mina is back πŸ€—❀️

Soon others will be back with bouncer πŸ˜‰

Once the track is over with a good note all will be back. Missing our fun and role play .😭

Once the track is over with a good note all will be back. Missing our fun and role play .😭

ya hope so soon this track will be end n our all friends will come back πŸ‘πŸΌ

I m too missing everything yaar πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Precap

Vijaya call Rani. Other side Rani n Kajari r together n Rani pick the call n said yes Vijaya Ji say. Vijaya tell Rani that listen girl, I have to meet the owner of the land and that too tommorow.

Hear Vijaya's wish Rani think from where will I get the owner of the land so soon ? Rani tell to Vijaya that what, Vijaya Ji how can it be so soon then Vijaya interpret her n said Girl quick works r the devil's n there is no one greater devil than me in this city.

Vijaya talk to herself n said Victory is not possible from Vijaya. And tommorow will be my biggest victory n one's biggest loss. Rani give shocking n paining expression 😱 n Vijaya give evil smiles 😈

I think soon this track will be end with Rajawat's win over evil Vijaya πŸ‘πŸΌ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1lY2GBDLK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Anupre2019

I am watching the show. I was wondering where all are. Even last weekend i was in forum but only few were there active/ discussing. 

Ya, hope our friends will be soon back in the forum.

hi mina πŸ€—❀️

As many of us are not watching and not interested on episodes, we will have one thread for this whole week. Hope they end this track soon. So our friends will be back in the forum.

I really missing seema hope she was fine β€οΈ

And newton what happened to her😭 I really missing my partner for fightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒI am here always if track gone bad i will try to make it fun with our roleplay πŸ€£am really sad these days my friend get opportunity to study uni in foreign I really happy about it but she is my cousin also from childhood we are together and now suddenly she ready to fly away for her studies I will miss her a lot πŸ’”πŸ’”am afraid if she forgets me how can I tolerate that πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Originally posted by VijayBlood

I really missing seema hope she was fine β€οΈ

And newton what happened to her😭 I really missing my partner for fightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒI am here always if track gone bad i will try to make it fun with our roleplay πŸ€£am really sad these days my friend get opportunity to study uni in foreign I really happy about it but she is my cousin also from childhood we are together and now suddenly she ready to fly away for her studies I will miss her a lot πŸ’”πŸ’”am afraid if she forgets me how can I tolerate that πŸ’”πŸ˜­

I am not watching but will be here to have fun. 

Oh No. I can understand how you feel. Don't worry because of SM you will be able to get in touch with each other like we do.β€οΈπŸ€—

I am worried about both Seema and Newton. πŸ˜­

Originally posted by VijayBlood

hi mina πŸ€—❀️

Hello Varuni πŸ€—❀️

How r u ?

Welcome to back again πŸ€—

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago