Was that news fake??? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Devikadish

lead character jewellery, it took me some time to figure out🤣

The thing is except for some 2-3 shows, all the Sitara shows are Leena aunty's stories. But the no.1 show, as far as I know, had twitched the plot alot, according to audience's liking, apne yaha toh sab ditto copy ho raha hai.

I think KD was her favourite story, that's why she couldn't bear the sight of it being changed.

Yes correct. No 1 has been tweaked. Premise is more or less the same but there are better moments. 

I thought as the writer of all these bengali remakes is the same person, maybe something like this is possible.

They have definitely made changes, but they were very insignificant, as far as the plot is concerned. End meiin unhone copy karke exact cheezein he dikhai hai.

It don't think it works like that. As far as I know............SP is the copyright owner of the original shows not Leena or the directors. 

Originally posted by Sera-high123

It don't think it works like that. As far as I know............SP is the copyright owner of the original shows not Leena or the directors. 

Soo, the main culprit is Sitara here. No wonder, all the other shows have third wheel, and ek ka already preggo track start ho gaya shayad with third wheel and ML. 

Sitara is obsessed with cringe content🤢

Soo, the main culprit is Sitara here. No wonder, all the other shows have third wheel, and ek ka already preggo track start ho gaya shayad with third wheel and ML. 

Sitara is obsessed with cringe content🤢

SP ain't the culprit. They are just lauched the remake on a new channel (here SP). It is upto the CVs and PH of the show to bring some creativity or follow the show. SP only cares about TRPs. It is the CVs who doesn't want to show any creativity.

SP ain't the culprit. They are just lauched the remake on a new channel (here SP). It is upto the CVs and PH of the show to bring some creativity or follow the show. SP only cares about TRPs. It is the CVs who doesn't want to show any creativity.

CVs ke sirf naam meiin creative, kaam meiin zero creativity and efforts.

BTW, seeing you after a long time on forum

CVs ke sirf naam meiin creative, kaam meiin zero creativity and efforts.

BTW, seeing you after a long time on forum

Han not following the show that much..Only reading the updates and few posts. Anyways, nothing is left in this show anymore. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago

Han not following the show that much..Only reading the updates and few posts. Anyways, nothing is left in this show anymore. 

I have stopped following the show as well, only watch episodes when there are some good reviews

Originally posted by vimeo

Wow good! They might just get Virakhi together n end the show. Better off for all. 

🤣🤣

Originally posted by vimeo

Wow good! They might just get Virakhi together n end the show. Better off for all. 

Virakhi will make a lot of people on the show happy. Their fans will also get thousands of BTS everyday like other shows. 

Can someone please tell me what Sai is indicating in the weekly precap .. ganesha chaturthi pe kuch kar dikhaungi wala... What's she gonna do ? Please koi to mujhe enlighten kar do 🙏