Imlie's social message on consent - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Rollingdeep

Mujhe want to chop this adi.. like a bakri saying imlie meri pathni … aur kuch kartha nahi 😂

gehri dosti nibhani ha aur lao fasad ke jarr ko ghar😆 

Originally posted by Pearl21

gehri dosti nibhani ha aur lao fasad ke jarr ko ghar😆 

But honestly I find the track very realistic in relation to adi and imlie reaction. Jis nu chapal marna ha… pls send me flat shoes and no high heels pls! I need some black flat shoes. Thank you in advance 😂😂😂

Ub Malini zabardasti papa banae g ostrich ko wah pysco 😆

Originally posted by Pearl21

Ub Malini zabardasti papa banae g ostrich ko wah pysco 😆

He is himself a bacha looking for imlie… what papa is he going to become ? 😂😂😂😂

Can I say that I am liking this track if I watch on its own and if they actually handle social issues which I understand that itv has done badly in the past. But still I am enjoying it. Hope they don’t screw it up 

Morning I was not able to invest much before threads & all

But now precap gives me hope

What if Adhi doesn’t remember Malini in that saree…seera ji ka #team kuch nahi hua

Says imlie I remember only you in Radha costume 

Originally posted by Midnight_moon

It’s fun 

But I think due this troll of GM now we viewers get frustrated by versatile acting of Malini… vampness of Malini.

Makers got idea by this troll 

My question is whether now GM give like this to AKT ‘s ostrich behaviour in any iv 

And already get anticipatory bail by making the stupid prank & get hope by giving why kattappa killed Bahubali dialogues in live😡

@bold: Midnight ji, He told us in his live no? That we'll be angry but he'll not think of it from now on..

let's wait and watch.. kal shayad kuch pata chalegaa what adi is thinking. I'm sure he started thinking today.

Originally posted by Rollingdeep

Can I say that I am liking this track if I watch on its own and if they actually handle social issues which I understand that itv has done badly in the past. But still I am enjoying it. Hope they don’t screw it up 

If Atif was directed this track I will get hope … because he keeps connected and addresses well every thing .

That they beautifully done with kidnapping track

But Ajay I have no hope unless he learn lessons from previous didi centric track …

Morning I was not able to invest much before threads & all

But now precap gives me hope

What if Adhi doesn’t remember Malini in that saree…seera ji ka #team kuch nahi hua

Says imlie I remember only you in Radha costume 

Arre… he Pakka won’t remember or it will be like a silhouette or hallucinations. I am still on the team that he is not letting imlie file case cos he is suffering from victim guilt. Imlie has to as usual drag him out of this pit of remorse and despair so ladies if there is a fake bacha he will step up to take responsibility cos he believes he did wrong . Victim always thinks so . It will be imlie who will unfortunately have to pull him out  . 

If Atif was directed this track I will get hope … because he keeps connected and addresses well every thing .

That they beautifully done with kidnapping track

But Ajay I have no hope unless he learn lessons from previous didi centric track …

All we can do is fingers crossed