Anupamaa

New promo out - anu said yes to the deal - Page 4

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Agree with you. If the show can be that forward thinking as to make an ex wife and current wife live under the same roof, the makers of the show should be bold enough to show Anupama thinking about herself, her need for love and caring through a new relationship based on respect and trust. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's so true. Hope makers point out this mind set of society and break it too by showing anu anuj marriage 👍👍👍

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes agree. They should show more of Anuj… because seriously he lights up the screen 😍

I’m so bored of tharki Vanraj and Kavya… Anuj and Anu’s romance will definitely garner more viewers.

This content was originally posted by: magicalM

Its OK if makers take this new relation slowly, I want to see office scenes of Anuj and Anupama. Anuj guiding Anupama and making her strong, independent. Want to see their friendship blooming first. Promo mein dono ki friendship to dikhayi hai na. Abhi ke liye itna kaafi hai ki Anupama ne Vanraj ke samne papers sign kiye hai 👏

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sushups thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itsTrueDeal

Yes agree. They should show more of Anuj… because seriously he lights up the screen 😍

I’m so bored of tharki Vanraj and Kavya… Anuj and Anu’s romance will definitely garner more viewers.

right!!!!!! Anujs presence gave life to this show...warna yeh toh kachra ban raha tha ...n I really don't want to see Vanya baa or toshu any more

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicalM

Its OK if makers take this new relation slowly, I want to see office scenes of Anuj and Anupama. Anuj guiding Anupama and making her strong, independent. Want to see their friendship blooming first. Promo mein dono ki friendship to dikhayi hai na. Abhi ke liye itna kaafi hai ki Anupama ne Vanraj ke samne papers sign kiye hai 👏

Exactly. Progress should be natural . They need to develop friendship,respect first in their realtionship.

sushups thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

Exactly. Progress should be natural . They need to develop friendship,respect first in their realtionship.

Sab kuch chalega....kachue ki speed bhi ....bas yeh trimurkh (baa vanraj toshu) ko nahi dekhna mujhe mann kar raha tha chappal se maar maar ke gaal lal kar dun teeno ka

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: yuvanaa

Anupamaa signs the deed and goes ahead with the deal but makes it clear with anuj that she does not have any place for new relationship in her life now and So their relationship will remain only professional😢💔.  He says dosth and welcomes her 😥😢

Can't find this promo anywhere? Share the link

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Take a look at pg 3 under this topic

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Really devika will be there , can u post d link of d promo ?

It's on Twitter and someone shared insta as well. I don't know how to share the link though 😟