Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by monsi08

How considerate of him 😂😝😡 

Probably He was thinking the same about his Devi Tai who was locked up in her room that she was safe .... 

Wow... Aisa police officer ghar mein ho to bhagwan hi bachaye iss duniya ko 😂😂😂

Seriously, it is not an unknown fact that there can be police officers like him but even then this is too much. 

@bold looks like

He never found anything abnormal with what his family members were doing. It was Sai who felt that Devi wasn’t allowed to do many things. I think it had become very normal for him. 

Originally posted by laksh

Yeah they are all barbaric. They are not reliable people. I can’t believe that he is a police officer. He has locked her in the room and is feeling so proud that he has clipped her wings. Disgusting. 

IK this is nearly not possible, but I really want Kamal Ki aatma to appear in front of Virat and berate him and make him feel guilty to the core. Just like the way he appeared in front of Sai on her b'day. RN, I can't think of anyone else putting some sense in Raja Babu's mind.

Sai should have called DIG from the locked room itself. She should have told him how his saccha bahadur himmatwala officer is treating his teenage wife. DIG, I believe, would have taken some strict actions, considering the fact that he considers Sai as his daughter.

When Omi said that, Virat was telling him that he need not worry and that he has taken care of it with absolutely no remorse. 👏

Ikr. That was such a loathsome moment. Their attitude regarding the entire thing was so disappointing, regressive. I don't think if Ashwini was there it'd have made a huge difference. And convenient enough Cvs always keep her away when something like this happens, like the Ajinkya incident. 

I don’t believe that Virat is butchered. One can say that he is being butchered only if he was any different than who he is now. This has been his trend. He makes mistakes, apologises and would again mistakes. What is new that it is called butchering? He has always been likes this. He has no control over his emotions and his actions are as a result of it. He is and has been in his character always. 

Originally posted by Devikadish

Sai should have called DIG from the locked room itself. She should have told him how his saccha bahadur himmatwala officer is treating his teenage wife. DIG, I believe, would have taken some strict actions, considering the fact that he considers Sai as his daughter.

She tried looking for her phone but couldn’t find it. She realised that he had taken her phone away so that she doesn’t reach out for help. How disgusting is that? Is this a game to lock someone in a room and take away phone too? The worst part is the makers who are adding comedy music to make it look like a comedy. They made the whole scene look like comedy. 

Originally posted by Devikadish

IK this is nearly not possible, but I really want Kamal Ki aatma to appear in front of Virat and berate him and make him feel guilty to the core. Just like the way he appeared in front of Sai on her b'day. RN, I can't think of anyone else putting some sense in Raja Babu's mind.

I wonder if that would happen especially after he stayed quiet when people were talking ill of him last night. He is a mute spectator to everything but just won’t tolerate if someone talks I’ll about Pakhi. 

I don’t believe that Virat is butchered. One can say that he is being butchered only if he was any different than who he is now. This has been his trend. He makes mistakes, apologises and would again mistakes. What is new that it is called butchering? He has always been likes this. He has no control over his emotions and his actions are as a result of it. He is and has been in his character always. 

I have a doubt regarding his nature here. I always thought police officers know well enough to control their emotions. Like they keep facing extreme perils, gory, brutal crimes, and they toughen up themselves for that and stop letting out their emotions more than needed. Why doesn't Virat control his feelings like that with Sai, in a similar way especially now that he's trying to go away from her? 

She tried looking for her phone but couldn’t find it. She realised that he had taken her phone away so that she doesn’t reach out for help. How disgusting is that? Is this a game to lock someone in a room and take away phone too? The worst part is the makers who are adding comedy music to make it look like a comedy. They made the whole scene look like comedy. 

Oh!! so he took her phone away, I didn't know that. Thankgod I din't watch the episode, warna subah subah muh se gaaliyaan nikalti🤬

That's what I realised yesterday. We got upset because we thought that writers were showing Virat making  progress and that he is being redeemed (even if unrealistically). Or because he is deeply in love now, he will not act so badly.  Actually people don't really change so quickly. And what he has for Sai is not love. If we see it like that, Virat's behaviour is exactly like it has always been.