Vanrsj, ,baa, thoshu are wrong? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Yup real life mein bhi qyestiion hote hai. My mausi 's jaithani  become widow  and after she had affair with her devar  and then got married.  Witlh  devar 

Jethani ke  late husband se bache bhi hai but devar  ke  nahin they. To jub jaithani ji shaadi apne devar se hui to unke ghar  walon ko yeh baat pasand nahin aayi 

Aaj bhi agar kisi society wale muhalle mein jaao  to agar lady  kisi gents se baat bhi kare to us society ki muhalla ki Ladies khidki se taak jhaak karengi ki woh Ladies kis se baat kar rahi hai uske ghar ka kaun aa raha hai aur phir ek doosre, ke ghar jakar panchayat karegi 

My neighbouur  uski nazar hamaare ghar pe hi rehti hai ki mere ghar kaun aa raha hai

Originally posted by surabhi01

Yup real life mein bhi qyestiion hote hai. My mausi 's jaithani  become widow  and after she had affair with her devar  and then got married.  Witlh  devar 

Jethani ke  late husband se bache bhi hai but devar  ke  nahin they. To jub jaithani ji shaadi apne devar se hui to unke ghar  walon ko yeh baat pasand nahin aayi 

Aaj bhi agar kisi society wale muhalle mein jaao  to agar lady  kisi gents se baat bhi kare to us society ki muhalla ki Ladies khidki se taak jhaak karengi ki woh Ladies kis se baat kar rahi hai uske ghar ka kaun aa raha hai aur phir ek doosre, ke ghar jakar panchayat karegi 

My neighbouur  uski nazar hamaare ghar pe hi rehti hai ki mere ghar kaun aa raha hai

Good job by widow πŸ˜€

Accha hua widow ne love marriage kar liya otherwise anupama ke jaise sab usko doormat bana kar ghar mai rakhte πŸ˜†Ab family chahe kitna bhi hungama kare, widow is no more widow πŸ˜†

Mere yahan kaam wali bai woh bhi widow hui thi uske bhi 10 , 11 year  ke bachche they aur us kaam wali bai ne bhi khuch year baad  devar se shaadi ki

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Reddyroopa

I know it is weird to think like this, because it is TV serisl we feel bad for Anupama. 

Do we question our self if any of our parents in place of Anu , do we accept? How many of us will accept? 
We are living in society where mard can marry or can have affair but not for women.

Really hats off to writers who is showing real face of society.

Hope this bring some good changes in society.

@bold of course I will accept because I understand they are human beings before being my parents.  If a situation like this arises I would support them.

The society is callous and sexist. Marrying at such an age carries stigma but it's considered a total sin if it's a woman. 

Toshu and Baa represents all hypocrites in society who claims to be a woman's family but are actually want to restrain her. I sometimes wonder what is a girl like Kinjal doing with this dumbfuuck Toshu. Baa is a selfish hag for real.

Vanraj cheated on her out in the open but these two claim to be loving or at least caring but actually hate it if Anu is happy. 

Originally posted by surabhi01

Mere yahan kaam wali bai woh bhi widow hui thi uske bhi 10 , 11 ke bachche they aur us kaam wali bai ne bhi khuch year baad  devar se shaadi ki

Meri mother in law ki close friend hai , she was 46 , her husband died due to cardiac arrest suddenly in the early morning some years back. She has 1 son and 1 daughter both are 18+ . 

Seeing her widow daughter in law with 2 teenage  children at the age of 46, her mother in law asked her to get married for the second time because they are old and what will happen to widow after their death? My mother in law’s friend was not ready for the second marriage.

It was her destiny that her jeth who is now 52 years old is also widow from last 15 years so they asked her that if you do not want to go in other new family, they can ask her jeth with proposal. At last both widows got married and my mother in laws fried was 49 years old at that time .

Now children got a father , both widows got companion in their 50s and in laws are tension free about what will happen to their widow daughter in law and grand children. 

We are extremely happy for her and just few days back I talked with the aunty. 

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Thank god real face of society atleast mere around aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai jaise iss show ke backward/orthodox writers project kar rahe hai! 

Humare Yaha strong independent woman emotionally bhi bahot strong hoti hai and ugly divorce, cheating, adultery itna sab kuch apni shaddi mai dekhne ke baad after divorce ex-in laws ke ghar mai padi nahi rehti hai kisi property ke chote se kone mai ! πŸ€’

The nayi soch which this show is showing is disgusting to core and heavily orthodox, I wish and pray kabhi bhi koi bhi aurat itni bebas , lachar and emotionally kamzor na ho that she has to stay with toxic ex in laws even after divorce ! smiley11

Thank god I have never seen any strong independent women around me who is staying with ex in laws toxic family after divorce the way anupama is living like maalik ki wafadar naukar!smiley6

I am not at all interested in anupama’s kids , Kavya or vanraj because they are just props. It’s all about nayi soch which is showing that after divorce, women’s new journey can only start from toxic in laws place all over again in place of new beginnings with either solo journey or journey from mother’s house ! 

Well good for you and lucky you that you are in such a progressive environment. But mind you, majority of India isn't. 

Makers have messed up with a lot of tracks, specially Anu living with ex in laws. But this track of her so called own family shaming her because of being friends with Anuj is SO accurate.

In small towns let alone villages, I can guarantee you majority of women will face this. You can't just blame makers for showing the truth, this is what the actual society thinks.

In fact, even if it's a little girl, a young woman or an old woman, if she is seen talking to a male, instead assumptions are made about her. For the society, a woman at all stages of her life has to belong to someone. She isn't considered a person but a belonging for them.

And this IS the truth with majority of the women in this country. And Anu isn't lachar I guess, she's just too emotionally dumb. A true lachar woman wouldn't be able to ask for divorce and stand up for herself. I have seen personal cases where the woman being beaten up or being cheated on, stays back with the man. This is the ugly reality.

I hate that Anupama stays with the Shah's she needs to move out tho and start her own life otherwise she will be dictated by hypocrites like Baa and Vanraj. What to say about Toshu, her children are the most useless beings on the planet.

Originally posted by piyu008

While one parent cheats on another, marries another person and is happily leading his life while enjoying his new marriage and his ex-wife is still being a free maid - the clear answer is big fat no. This so called soch is nothing to take pride on and there isn't ounce of realistic life in it. It is just BS.

Gender doesn't matter buddy, because children love their parents equally. 

Absolutely, this decision of staying back with Shah's is stupid af. Why does Anupama needs to stay back for her kids? Are they six years old that she needs to coddle them? They are grown fuucking adults. 

Her decision of staying back literally makes no sense to me. At one point she asks for her divorce like one should and then stays back, probably because of her own inner submissiveness. Women like her have been subjugated their whole life so the concept of self worth just doesn't exist for them. They have low self esteem and Anupama can't sustain alone.

But what I hate the most is that hypocrite Baa manipulating her and claiming she's her mother. No biatch you're not her mother, you will never be and Anupama is frankly not doing right by her own biological parents by slaving away for these selfish Shah's. Her mother wants her back and she should go, what is the use of a so-called mother like Lila who hates when she is happy? Just leave these worthless scums behind.

Originally posted by Guneet80

Well good for you and lucky you that you are in such a progressive environment. But mind you, majority of India isn't. 

Makers have messed up with a lot of tracks, specially Anu living with ex in laws. But this track of her so called own family shaming her because of being friends with Anuj is SO accurate.

In small towns let alone villages, I can guarantee you majority of women will face this. You can't just blame makers for showing the truth, this is what the actual society thinks.

In fact, even if it's a little girl, a young woman or an old woman, if she is seen talking to a male, instead assumptions are made about her. For the society, a woman at all stages of her life has to belong to someone. She isn't considered a person but a belonging for them.

And this IS the truth with majority of the women in this country. And Anu isn't lachar I guess, she's just too emotionally dumb. A true lachar woman wouldn't be able to ask for divorce and stand up for herself. I have seen personal cases where the woman being beaten up or being cheated on, stays back with the man. This is the ugly reality.

I hate that Anupama stays with the Shah's she needs to move out tho and start her own life otherwise she will be dictated by hypocrites like Baa and Vanraj. What to say about Toshu, her children are the most useless beings on the planet.

Kya india ke villages mai bhi woman after divorce abusive sasural mai he rehti hai??! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² India mai kya sahi mai aisa hota hai that divorcee women ke ex in laws and abusive sasural mai rehne ke din aate hai!!!! ??

Muje dowry, balika vadhu , abort girl child issue yeh sab ka idea tha but divorce ke baad bhi abusive sasural mai pade rehna is absolutely new thing to see !! πŸ˜²

Strong women usko bola jata hai jo emotionally mentally har tarah se strong ho ! Strong independent women kabhi bhi divorce ke baad abusive sasural mai wapas rehne nahi jayegi ! πŸ˜²

Pata nahi india ke kon se kone mai aisi ku-pratha bhi chal rahi hai !😑😑

Originally posted by Reddyroopa

I know it is weird to think like this, because it is TV serisl we feel bad for Anupama. 

Do we question our self if any of our parents in place of Anu , do we accept? How many of us will accept? 
We are living in society where mard can marry or can have affair but not for women.

Really hats off to writers who is showing real face of society.

Hope this bring some good changes in society.

Agreed majority of the people don't. Even today it is all okay if man does anything but when it comes to woman she has to take every step carefully. She will be watched like a hawk. Her every move will be dissected and based on that report will be made as to whether you are good or bad. People like Baa and Vanraj exists and I have seen that firsthand in my personal life but I am sorry I didn't expect this from Toshu.

Baa is old school unka aisa sochna mujhe samajh main aata hain. Vanraj is one male chauvinist we all know that and he was bound to behave this way. But Toshu is this generation. He has seen what his father did to his mother what she has been through. He should be supporting Anupama but for Toshu to put a question mark on it is just downright shameful. I seriously don't understand how a girl like Kinjal fell in love with him.

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

Agreed majority of the people don't. Even today it is all okay if man does anything but when it comes to woman she has to take every step carefully. She will be watched like a hawk. Her every move will be dissected and based on that report will be made as to whether you are good or bad. People like Baa and Vanraj exists and I have seen that firsthand in my personal life but I am sorry I didn't expect this from Toshu.

Baa is old school unka aisa sochna mujhe samajh main aata hain. Vanraj is one male chauvinist we all know that and he was bound to behave this way. But Toshu is this generation. He has seen what his father did to his mother what she has been through. He should be supporting Anupama but for Toshu to put a question mark on it is just downright shameful. I seriously don't understand how a girl like Kinjal fell in love with him.

Agar baa ki jagah anupama ki mummy hoti toh bahot zyada khush hoti apni beti ko naya kam mila yeh dekh kar ! 

Leela and anupama ki mummy same age group ki hai! Baat Yaha generations ki nahi hai , kon kisko kitna khush dekh sakta hai , jivan mai tarakki karte hue dekh sakta hai uski hai!

Anupama chahe Leela ki kitni bhi wafadar naukar bann kar rahe but jab naukar ko accha kaam milta hai tab Leela type maalik kabhi khush nahi ho sakte .

Anupama ke case mai nothing is about generations/old school/new school , it’s all about selfishness and controlling culture.

Apno ki tarakki dekh apne khush hote hai and paraye dukhi hote hai ! It’s case here.

Samar , kinjal, Bapuji and today pakhi also anupama ko apna samajte hai so woh khush hue and jo anupama ko daba kar rakhna chahte hai woh sab dukhi hue.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago