Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

Ok keeping logic aside for a bit and of course without mention of the stellar acting of st and gm I wanted to mention the following:

1) imlie decision to come back was purely to Save her ullu husband reputation and these silly ts are worried about their son being labelled a Victim?? He is a victim and they are hiding this for their reputation. Sadly this is common reaction by some families but instead it’s the woman facing this instead of the man and I applaud them for this. 

2) I think adI was serious in asking imlie to withdraw the case and I don’t think cos he doesn’t trust her or he trust his gehri dost but because a victim of sexual assault always blames themselves.. it takes time for them to understand and accept that it is not their fault. Again kudos to the writers for this track 

3) now rhe only person who can get justice for adi whether he is in the fight or not is imlie. It’s always the loved one who steps up to fight for someone in trauma and because of this I think the promo was right. AdI wont be able to chop Didi if he finds out she is pregnant cos only imlie will. Is it wrong she always fights the battles yes but in this case I think it is very true to reality IMO 

Forgot to tag aps 

Divi1301 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh.. cheaters behaving as if they hiding the wedding from Malini was not a crime.. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Best Scene 😆 DDs chops by Adi . Love that sarcastic laugh there❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT0018Dq3jH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I would always want to hear your thoughts RD - no need to put that disclaimer ever in my thread. 

As for separating - be thankful that due to Aparna, Adi Imlie ke peeche peeche nahi gaya - banda was sitting as if he lost a part of his soul after she walked out😆. At least we got to see their angst for 5 mins before she came back😆

It would have been more satisfying to watch a little more of Adi's angst 🤣 but yeah this is all we can get rn and fine.. adding the dd arrest n imlie chopping everyone, it's overall satisfying. And I'm gonna call dd lafangi from now on 🤣 loved that part!!

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Somehow the funniest for me was seeing Nishant in a sadma face throughout this entire procedure, almost as if he found out that all this has happened with him instead🤣

Lolll Aps ji..  Sadma face 🤣🤣

I felt the same.. lollll he was like mere saath ye kya horaha hai 🤣🤣🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Lolll Aps ji..  Sadma face 🤣🤣

I felt the same.. lollll he was like mere saath ye kya horaha hai 🤣🤣🤣

He shows that face before fainting also😆

Chintapandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

He shows that face before fainting also😆

Overacting karta hai ye bhi.. donate karleta lafangi ko thoda.. 🤣

Chintapandu thumbnail

and did you guys notice dev while they are taking away dd? 🤣

he said are chalo chalo chalo haan haan... he was like chalo ab toh niklo is ghar se.. chahiti beti ko bail dilvayega darpok insaan. 

aur ye kya khada hai bhesiya ki tarah when lafangi was saying ki samjhota karenge? kuch der pehle hi bhashan deraha tha dono ko aditya ke saath nahi rehna chahiye... ab kya hua nikamma darpok?

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
Chintapandu thumbnail

https://twitter.com/limegrxxn1/status/1438013942509543430

sach mei sukoon.. and why did she say poora proof nahi hai? that mean aadha proof hai? arey yar she's exposing herself🤣🤣

and my adi was so relieved, finally e lafangi is leaving my house and he was so relaxed after she left. he didn't move an inch even though she was calling Adityaaaa🤣

Zakhm par marham hai ye FF ji.. apply it for now.. kya pata aage aur bhi bade bade zakhmey denewale hai ye makers

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

https://twitter.com/limegrxxn1/status/1438013942509543430

sach mei sukoon.. and why did she say poora proof nahi hai? that mean aadha proof hai? arey yar she's exposing herself🤣🤣

and my adi was so relieved, finally e lafangi is leaving my house and he was so relaxed after she left. he didn't move an inch even though she was calling Adityaaaa🤣

Zakhm par marham hai ye FF ji.. apply it for now.. kya pata aage aur bhi bade bade zakhmey denewale hai ye makers

lolly pops detay rehtay hain makers chalen es se khush ha ap to thek ha y bhi 😆