Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

A few weeks back there was a news doing rounds on SM. That the plot might change after one year as the makers face copyright issues for the remake show. 

Now IK that precap was a lollipop and they are probably not gonna change the plot atleast for this track, but this 'copyright issue' thing kinda makes some sense. 

I don't know about the credibility and the aftermath of the news, but what do you think guys? Will they change the plot after 5th oct??

Keeping my expectations on paatal lok level, but when the news came in, it was some sort of ray of hope. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

No clue.. apparently the same rumour is being spread in another sitara show also. Jiska lead character is jewellery.

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow good! They might just get Virakhi together n end the show. Better off for all. 

Devikadish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

No clue.. apparently the same rumour is being spread in another sitara show also. Jiska lead character is jewellery.

lead character jewellery, it took me some time to figure out🤣

The thing is except for some 2-3 shows, all the Sitara shows are Leena aunty's stories. But the no.1 show, as far as I know, had twitched the plot alot, according to audience's liking, apne yaha toh sab ditto copy ho raha hai.

I think KD was her favourite story, that's why she couldn't bear the sight of it being changed.

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

There have been a lot many rumours in the past month: Ganesh Chaturthi leading to confession in the end, copy paste change, Jaggu return or some other form of kidnapping.

Unfortunately abhi tak copy paste is only going on to a large extent based on the summaries given in the various version threads. No originality in sight, they even went with the locking and senseless taunts. 

Devikadish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vimeo

Wow good! They might just get Virakhi together n end the show. Better off for all. 

IF should add a puke reaction, atleast for this forum, if the story will go that way. But I don't think it will happen, whenever didi gets the most ss, the TRPs drop for those episodes.

Devikadish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tapdance

There have been a lot many rumours in the past month: Ganesh Chaturthi leading to confession in the end, copy paste change, Jaggu return or some other form of kidnapping.

Unfortunately abhi tak copy paste is only going on to a large extent based on the summaries given in the various version threads. No originality in sight, they even went with the locking and senseless taunts. 

Ganesh chaturthi is coming(precap meiin Sai bai ne bola), confession bhi aane wala hai, and jaggu will also come. Par sab yah cheezein bahot baadme aayengi. 

Copy paste band karke kuch accha og script likh de yeh so called creatives.

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think as a matter of law this cannot be true, because the copyright would be owned by Sitara in the first place, so they are not bound by anything and could have amended the show as they so choose. They have already changed bis of it over the year, so I think this was just some false optimism.

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Devikadish

Ganesh chaturthi is coming(precap meiin Sai bai ne bola), confession bhi aane wala hai, and jaggu will also come. Par sab yah cheezein bahot baadme aayengi. 

Copy paste band karke kuch accha og script likh de yeh so called creatives.

Long long back a lot of us were manifesting 11 day Ganpati celebration to be used as a lead upto confession 😍

But the way the show is going, I don't want to get any hopes up😆

Kuch to bakwas jhagda karwa denge tabhi bhi with more toxic crap. 

Devikadish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tiptione

I think as a matter of law this cannot be true, because the copyright would be owned by Sitara in the first place, so they are not bound by anything and could have amended the show as they so choose. They have already changed bis of it over the year, so I think this was just some false optimism.

I thought as the writer of all these bengali remakes is the same person, maybe something like this is possible.

They have definitely made changes, but they were very insignificant, as far as the plot is concerned. End meiin unhone copy karke exact cheezein he dikhai hai.