Level of control - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

She will this time she will but from what I am thinking she will wait for Baa approval which will most probably be gotten by Bapuji. Wish Anupama would say downright to her face that I am doing this, when your son doesn't take your permission before doing anything why should I. But that will not happen. 

I literally hate this need for approval and validation about her.

If our fam loves us they must respect our decisions and not question integrity and character

I am getting tired of characters going through their vamp days or vamp weeks. They need a good spanking, and double for the writers. I am also getting tired of vanbhoot and baa baa black sheep constant change of moods. My dream is to see Anupama telling her idiot loudmouth mil to go swallow an egg. I want Anu to propose marriage to Anuj in front of baa, rakhi, kauva, vanbhoot and his elder pilla. Enough of this double standard nonsense. We need Hasmukh to find a hot girlfriend and make leela dukhmukh.

Did he gave job to kavya ? 

That’s not right first ki jal should be joining team Anil not Kkkk 

She should tell baa, if ur daughter would have been same situation would you stop her as well? She would not. So when she doesn't consider her daughter,  she is no more her mil so keep your opinion to yourself.

I hope Anu realizes baa just loves and favors her son and is also responsible for her son's behavior.

She should simply take the offer and not bother about them. 

I want her to ho against Ba this time and not take her approval. That Ba is a big Hypocrite.

Just waiting for the day  when Anu give to back to Baa and slap her raja babu beta and walk off this circus house .This will be biggest change and much indeed change in her  though she has indirectly given slaps to vanraj but it's not going to affect him he is after all baa ka raja babu beta just like how she is  and same he has passed on to toshu also😡

I hope Bapuji speaks up and shuts up Ba.. the best case will be something like in “Pride and Prejudice” when Mr Bennet supports Elizabeth turning down Mr Collins’ proposal..Bapuji should say I insist you accept the proposal, and force Anupama to make her choice

Anupama had maintained dignity and decorum addressing him as Mr Shah since he was her children's father. by stooping so low he has now irrevocably severed the respect. She calls him Vanraj Shah.

She has to that way snap her ties with the other Idiots to leave with her head held high. 

What did Bapuji mean by these regular visits will take the relationship forward. Since he was the one that mentioned to Samar love was lacking in Anupama's life , as the father figure and well wisher will he take a stance against Baa paving way for Maan?

Anuj is awesome. I like the way he behaves. Such a sensible guy. Vanraj Shah toh was always a ghatiya insaan. So no surprises there. And Baa should shut her fake drama. She is not Anu's mother. She is just Anu's ex-saas, who wants Anu to be their lifelong maid. Anu should realize one thing, respect should be given for a person's behavior, not their age. Not all older people are right or deserve respect. That is one important lesson Anu needs to learn now. Otherwise, she will forever be trapped in Shah house.

Originally posted by janecastle

Anuj is awesome. I like the way he behaves. Such a sensible guy. Vanraj Shah toh was always a ghatiya insaan. So no surprises there. And Baa should shut her fake drama. She is not Anu's mother. She is just Anu's ex-saas, who wants Anu to be their lifelong maid. Anu should realize one thing, respect should be given for a person's behavior, not their age. Not all older people are right or deserve respect. That is one important lesson Anu needs to learn now. Otherwise, she will forever be trapped in Shah house.

True 👏