Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Ok my two cents worth keeping logic aside for a bit and of course without mention of the stellar acting of st and gm I wanted to mention the following:

1) imlie decision to come back was purely to Save her ullu husband reputation and these silly ts are worried about their son being labelled a Victim?? He is a victim and they are hiding this for their reputation. Sadly this is common reaction by some families but instead it’s the woman facing this instead of the man and I applaud them for this. 

2) I think adI was serious in asking imlie to withdraw the case and I don’t think cos he doesn’t trust her or he trust his gehri dost but because a victim of sexual assault always blames themselves.. it takes time for them to understand and accept that it is not their fault. Again kudos to the writers for this track 

3) now rhe only person who can get justice for adi whether he is in the fight or not is imlie. It’s always the loved one who steps up to fight for someone in trauma and because of this I think the promo was right. AdI wont be able to chop Didi if he finds out she is pregnant cos only imlie will. Is it wrong she always fights the battles yes but in this case I think it is very true to reality IMO 

Plus I should add Didi chop chop chop was the best ! 

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago

there is this Hollywood movie about psychotic behaviour of a lover I can’t recall the name.....there in the hero knew about the psychological disorder of her ex lover all along the plot but he chose to shield her girlfriend from her,accepting ex lover with politeness treat her lovingly and never really showing her any signs of having knowledge about her madness....therein the climax was when everything done by psycho lover failed to separate them she atlast takes off her mask of goodness before everyone and tries to kill her girlfriend  before while family,at that the hero stops her slaps her took legal action to send her to medical help but he took care of her in medical facility also even her girlfriend.So the makers here also can link the dumb behaviour of Aditya to that night of second fake suicide attempt by Malini and having known her madness playing all along and also guilt tripping himself seeing her state and protecting Imlie.As far as pregnancy is concerned that’s not going be a big deal Aditya will accept everything as long as Imlie is safe and gehri dosti and DD Jaap is here to stay till serial end,there will be no need of whitewashing at all as all the sympathy and care shown by Adi Imlie will redeem Malini back.This pregnancy is totally fake.DD exposure will be done before all and ac will be held accountable not for Malini deeds but for turning her daughter into psychotic.And Aditya dumbness will be related back to night of storm wherein Aditya is shielding and closing windows before imlie.Adilie is endgame here there will be no real adini pregnancy there will be Didi exposure people will feel deceived esp sr Tripathi there will be regret and redemption by sr Tripathi and atlast the medical illness of Malini will bring sympathy from all and no need of ww at all,from there on Kunal will be slowly brought to malinis life.Guys for sure now brace yourselves for wish of Imlie NDE

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Lol so true! The best part was her yelling adityaaaa and he didn’t move an inch 🤣

I think Dev will take his favorite daughter out on bail - because there is not much evidence apart from the saree. And imlie is not giving up on finding the proof . So the mahila mandal was gathered outside the hiuse? I thought it was outside the court lmao - the house makes sense because they can corner the Ts while Imlie is busy collecting proofs. 
 So looks like today and tomorrow will go in courtroom drama and gathering the camera as proof and sat episode could end with pregnancy declaration. 

I guess woh next week kar denge Saturday  ko precap  abhi kaafi kuch hai pehle like yeh court tamasha kc ka jitna bhi bakwaas loservedis central lol

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Rollingdeep

Ok my two cents worth keeping logic aside for a bit and of course without mention of the stellar acting of st and gm I wanted to mention the following:

1) imlie decision to come back was purely to Save her ullu husband reputation and these silly ts are worried about their son being labelled a Victim?? He is a victim and they are hiding this for their reputation. Sadly this is common reaction by some families but instead it’s the woman facing this instead of the man and I applaud them for this. 

2) I think adI was serious in asking imlie to withdraw the case and I don’t think cos he doesn’t trust her or he trust his gehri dost but because a victim of sexual assault always blames themselves.. it takes time for them to understand and accept that it is not their fault. Again kudos to the writers for this track 

3) now rhe only person who can get justice for adi whether he is in the fight or not is imlie. It’s always the loved one who steps up to fight for someone in trauma and because of this I think the promo was right. AdI wont be able to chop Didi if he finds out she is pregnant cos only imlie will. Is it wrong she always fights the battles yes but in this case I think it is very true to reality IMO 

Plus I should add Didi chop chop chop was the best ! 

Let me warn you Cleary  ITV in general and this PH esp is unable unable handle PTSD they tried they tried really hard and failed  so so bad the heroine has to leave in 2 weeks the show got shut in 2 months they just CANNOT  and they better NOT go there at all..they kept giving bhashan on SM about showing points and made fun  of every thing from me too to PTSD ..so yeah nope when you are not actually capable better not to get into that zone..

🤷‍♀️

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Let me warn you Cleary  ITV in general and this OH eso is unable unable handle PTsD they tried they tried really hard and failed  so so bad the heroine has to leave in 2 weeks the show got shut in 2 months they just CANNOT  and they better NIT go there at all..they kept giving bhashan on SM about showing points and made fun  of every thing from me too to PTSD ..so yeah nope when you are not actually capable better not to get into that zone..

🤷‍♀️

🤦‍♀️… sorry I have no experience in itv and was actually thinking that finally someone is brave enough to address these issues …sigh… ok…there goes my hope  💔… anyway will watch going forward as it is then as ostrich with head in sand 

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago

Bhai yeh mad precap hai 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Originally posted by akipog

B$$$ like her are blotch to professors,  love, humanity, sisterhood, friendship . She's the best example of a city bred rich spoilt brat who is so sure of getting everything she wants through her power, authority and money. Dev is such a spineless father can't he open his mouth nd say I second imlie coz I smelt something was burning no as usual he was useless nd crossed all levels by going behind his dainty darling kalini. This woman deserves a tight slap nd it should be done by Aparna I don't want Aditya to  touch that scum even if it's for slapping. Malini b## should be ripped apart nd booed in public along with Ad ni marriage declaring to be null and void. D main thing this show falls short of is powerful writing which makes the story lose its essence if not for Sumeer no one would sit through this crap. Only powerful script can add more value to d show nd can't survive just on the basis of powerful acting. Imlie's dialogues on consent was good but still it lacked substance Sumbul saved it with her exceptional dialogue delivery.  The ongoing track is an extremely sensitive issue and I hope makers deal it well nd don't end up giving wrong messages. I hope Atif comes to supervise this track coz Ajay doesn't do justice nd keep shoving dd everywhere and ppl will loose interest. If this track is dealt well it not just garner good trp but also will serve as a good social message so better they don't mess it nd fake pregnancy drama is the last thing this b## can do to escape herself from being incarcerated so we have to bear that but plz makers don't make a mockery of this issue nd don't break our faith in ur creativity!

💯 % this Ajay has more obsession with didi… recently fully didi centric track & trp 2.5 was by Ajay 

Spiking drinks& molestation attempts was other master pieces for him 

Earlier didi’s sweetness over loaded track.

Yar that’s means this fight will continue for long and clashes will be there 

T family clan will not accept that MC can do such kind of act especially AT mother. She is somehow act like a person who is just receiting the name of MC.

Now yes all are right baby card will be played.

But why Adi is not fighting back reasons jo bhi ho yar if he loves imlie he should at least stand by her

I have a different intake aditya is only thinking 7 years old friendship then what about his marriage with imlie

Lol after precap 

aditya ko bhi jail bhej do mailini ke saath ek min ke bhi he doesn’t trust imlie uff 😂😂

Originally posted by imkt

Lol after precap 

aditya ko bhi jail bhej do mailini ke saath ek min ke bhi he doesn’t trust imlie uff 😂😂

how about wait and watch before giving your judgement and listen what he  is doing a7 what his reason is?.. Besides am personally not getting the halla over it/.. they are playign a gimmick ke it looks like he is being rude but when he actually speaks it is his clamer soft tone.. ahrdly any anger ya kuchh to why itna halla?  Overreaction much...🤔