Anupamaa

New promo out - anu said yes to the deal - Page 2

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I feel for drama purpose they'll make kavya join the company too but since devika is also gonna be there we wld be getting to see both devika and gk kaka playing cupids for maan and also we will be getting totally maan scenes in office πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€—πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: NephilimByHeart

Devika is gonna be there... So hoping to see office Romance.. I am okay if they take this slow. 

Really devika will be there , can u post d link of d promo ?

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: yuvanaa

I feel for drama purpose they'll make kavya join the company too but since devika is also gonna be there we wld be getting to see both devika and gk kaka playing cupids for maan and also we will be getting totally maan scenes in office πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€—πŸ€—

I hope devika becomes permanent ...then only I can tolerate kavya...because woh jo jawab degi kavya ko ..mazza a jayega....i so hope anuj doesn't hire vanraj ,vanraj kisi bhi tarah se handle nahi hoga mujhse ....kavya toh second hand embaressmant hai  but vanraj negative energy πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬bahut kuch hai

Ek min ...kahi aisa toh nahi To manao baa she will take her sarr ki kasam ki mere aur anuj ke beech na kuch tha aur naa kuch hoga....plz plz ....yeh kasam vasam naa Lee le ....baki uska anuj se distance maintain karna bhi seh lenge ,kyunki distance kam bhi ho sakte hai but kasam....kasam sab satyanaash kar dega

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haan yaarπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ i just hope as u said anu does not give any promise πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ and pls vanraj shld definitely not work der even kavya can be tolerated to an extent but not this ravanraj. 😀😀

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sushups

bahut time lagega but chalo haan toh ki professional relationship ke liye....but usne khud se yeh naya rishta ki baat kyun ki ...anuj ne thodi propose kiya.....btw I dragged n saw gk s scene...iit said devika will join in his office too...jab cupid hai toh kuch na kuch toh hoga future mein

Devika is joining as consultant. I wonder what position will be offered to Kavya. And why? πŸ€’

khusboo2309 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where can I see the new promo?....pls give the link

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It makes sense as anuj has loved anupama for so long and has never once expected her to love him. He loves her so much and he genuinely doesn't care whether she loves him or not. This was not his attempt to win her. It was an attempt to help someone he truly loves without any expectations. 

stuartlittle2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously no way he is giving job to kkk even after watching how she behave 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Its OK if makers take this new relation slowly, I want to see office scenes of Anuj and Anupama. Anuj guiding Anupama and making her strong, independent. Want to see their friendship blooming first. Promo mein dono ki friendship to dikhayi hai na. Abhi ke liye itna kaafi hai ki Anupama ne Vanraj ke samne papers sign kiye hai πŸ‘