Vanrsj, ,baa, thoshu are wrong?

Posted: 2 years ago

I know it is weird to think like this, because it is TV serisl we feel bad for Anupama. 

Do we question our self if any of our parents in place of Anu , do we accept? How many of us will accept? 
We are living in society where mard can marry or can have affair but not for women.

Really hats off to writers who is showing real face of society.

Hope this bring some good changes in society.

Thank god real face of society atleast mere around aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai jaise iss show ke backward/orthodox writers project kar rahe hai! 

Humare Yaha strong independent woman emotionally bhi bahot strong hoti hai and ugly divorce, cheating, adultery itna sab kuch apni shaddi mai dekhne ke baad after divorce ex-in laws ke ghar mai padi nahi rehti hai kisi property ke chote se kone mai ! 🤢

The nayi soch which this show is showing is disgusting to core and heavily orthodox, I wish and pray kabhi bhi koi bhi aurat itni bebas , lachar and emotionally kamzor na ho that she has to stay with toxic ex in laws even after divorce ! smiley11

Thank god I have never seen any strong independent women around me who is staying with ex in laws toxic family after divorce the way anupama is living like maalik ki wafadar naukar!smiley6

I am not at all interested in anupama’s kids , Kavya or vanraj because they are just props. It’s all about nayi soch which is showing that after divorce, women’s new journey can only start from toxic in laws place all over again in place of new beginnings with either solo journey or journey from mother’s house ! 

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_tania

I am not at all interested in anupama’s kids , Kavya or vanraj because they are just props. It’s all about nayi soch which is showing that after divorce, women’s new journey can only start from toxic in laws place all over again in place of new beginnings with either solo journey or journey from mother’s house ! 

I also felt like their presence was useless today with the whole passing the "judgement" ball as to what they perceive of Anuj & Anupama in the dancing room. The Samar-Nandini scene was complete filler lol. 😂 🤣 Vanraj was pingponged to making subtle taunts over Anuj-Anupama discussion in the room  to what they noticed in the kitchen. 😆Toshu to phuski bomb nikla -- na ghar ka, na ghaat ka. Lol

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Myrah_2020

I also felt like their presence was useless today with the whole passing the "judgement" ball as to what they perceive of Anuj & Anupama in the dancing room. The Samar-Nandini scene was complete filler lol. 😂 🤣 Vanraj was pingponged to making subtle taunts over Anuj-Anupama discussion in the room  to what they noticed in the kitchen. 😆Toshu to phuski bomb nikla -- na ghar ka, na ghaat ka. Lol

True ! Toshu , samar, Kavya , vanraj are just props and background nuisance 🤢

Iss show ko dekh kar sab se zyada bura unn sab divorcee women ke liye lagta hai jo akele reh kar , bina kisi abusive relation ka sahara liye independently / strongly apni battle fight kar rahi hai woh bhi APNE GHAR mai unlike anupama ! 

Agar anupama ko strong independent woman bolege toh unn sab ladies ko kya bolege jinho ne sirf divorce nahi liya hai , abusive sasural bhi choda hai ! 

True role model for society woh sab ladies hai jinhone sirf divorce nahi liya hai , abusive sasural bhi choda hai ! And anupama unn sab real fighters ke samne kuch bhi nahi hai ! 
Anupama sirf ek backward/orthodox soch ki imagination hai jisme woman divorce toh le leti hai but rehti usi kichad mai hai ! 🤢

While one parent cheats on another, marries another person and is happily leading his life while enjoying his new marriage and his ex-wife is still being a free maid - the clear answer is big fat no. This so called soch is nothing to take pride on and there isn't ounce of realistic life in it. It is just BS.

Gender doesn't matter buddy, because children love their parents equally. 

No ....in which reality have any one seen where woman stays in ex in law's house post divorce.....n rahi baat divorce ke baad shadi karne ki ...then I m happy to say things r different at my end .....yaha divorcee ko dubara shadi karne ke liye family hi bolti hai....but family bolti hai....lekin Shahs anu ko family thodi mante hai woh toh usse naukrani samjhte hai....agar baa sacchi usse beti manti toh khush hoti anu ke liye ....aas lagati ki koi uski beti ki zindagi ko roshan karde .....but yaha sirf babuji hi aisa sochne ki takat rakhte hai

Originally posted by piyu008

While one parent cheats on another, marries another person and is happily leading his life while enjoying his new marriage and his ex-wife is still being a free maid - the clear answer is big fat no. This so called soch is nothing to take pride on and there isn't ounce of realistic life in it. It is just BS.

ur signature💜

Originally posted by piyu008

Extremely true ⭐️⭐️❤️

This so called soch is nothing to take pride on and there isn’t ounce of realistic life in it 🤢

Thank you 😊. Are you a fan too?