NEW PROMO: Pallavi dejected, RR unstable [full video on page-1] - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by DivyaaaV

See this is why I’m saying the promo won’t be as shown

they won’t risk it with the TRP situation 

The separation yes but that was bound to happen it always does in ITV, but I don’t know if she’s completely staying away 

She does come back and run to raghav’s room so there’s every chance that she’s just staying away from him

She also is having a lunch box in hand .. so she keeps coming going .. as u said divya some one is black mailing her to stay away .. May be Keerti? Amma? Sunny? 
she is forced to leave ? And Raghav completely breaks down and becomes ruthless 
Eventually they will get back 

I don't think it's supposed to be RaghVi's room in the promo. Our poor ph can't even afford to make a room for keerti and Sunny, all their scenes are done in RaghVi's room only. So I'm thinking they have turned RaghVi's room into Raghav's hospital room  just for the promo. They may show him admitted in hospital in the actual episodes.

For whatever xyz reason Raghav is traumatised and admitted to the hospital and Pallavi has come to visit him hence carrying a tiffin.

What if his smuggling is exposed and as the ACP mentioned Raos  turned poor after paying off fine and the previously evaded customs duty, probably that's why pallavi is in the simple look. I find it difficult to believe that Pallavi would just leave him to suffer at such a critical point and move to Deshmukh house.

Originally posted by beastmaster

I don't think it's supposed to be RaghVi's room in the promo. Our poor ph can't even afford to make a room for keerti and Sunny, all their scenes are done in RaghVi's room only. So I'm thinking they have turned RaghVi's room into Raghav's hospital room  just for the promo. They may show him admitted in hospital in the actual episodes.

For whatever xyz reason Raghav is traumatised and admitted to the hospital and Pallavi has come to visit him hence carrying a tiffin.

What if his smuggling is exposed and as the ACP mentioned Raos  turned poor after paying off fine and the previously evaded customs duty, probably that's why pallavi is in the simple look. I find it difficult to believe that Pallavi would just leave him to suffer at such a critical point and move to Deshmukh house.

I think they did not create a hospital in raghav’s room 🤣

I’m guessing pallavi is not staying at RR mansion or at least she’s not staying with raghav at RR mansion 

Which is why they showed her walking in and wearing simple clothes 

Originally posted by inlieu

Huh? What's going on? 

Plz tell me about it . I’m clueless . Yeh kya tha 

I’m guessing pallavi is not staying at RR mansion or at least she’s not staying with raghav at RR mansion 

Raghav Rao turned poor ? Well I guess jis din woh scene ayega that’ll be the last day of the show . No ones gonna watch it if RR turns out to be poor 

Originally posted by MHRW99

She also is having a lunch box in hand .. so she keeps coming going .. as u said divya some one is black mailing her to stay away .. May be Keerti? Amma? Sunny? 
she is forced to leave ? And Raghav completely breaks down and becomes ruthless 
Eventually they will get back 

I feel she’s being blackmailed by someone to stay away from RR . Don’t know who but someone . Amma May be but then she has to bear her sons agony . Don’t know what’s going on but RR turned poor won’t work .

Originally posted by Trina2021

Raghav Rao turned poor ? Well I guess jis din woh scene ayega that’ll be the last day of the show . No ones gonna watch it if RR turns out to be poor 

Yeah, it's so cliche. Happens in so many shows where the hero loses all his money. I hope they will do something different. 

Or is this the real meaning of paison ka ghamand torne waala promo? Pallavi gets her revenge but is heartbroken because she's in love with him? That would be a good twist. 

Sikcand was quite specific abt no separation. Also Pallavi doesn't give up on her loved ones that easily aur yeh toh Raghav hai, the love of her life. She's gonna leave him to suffer all by himself? Don't think so. 

Originally posted by Trina2021

Raghav rao will not turn poor 😂

promo is indicating separation 

Pallavi left for some reason

Raghav doesn’t know what that reason is (hence being drugged to keep truth hidden)
Pallavi cannot stay with him, someone is stopping her

in the actual show something similar might happen but raghav won’t be mentally unstable dw

WAIT OMG

Could Sunny/Keerthi have kicked her out of the house? 
or did Amma send pallavi away and blame her for raghav’s injury?

so she’s just come to give the doctors some food for raghav but she can’t meet him???

What right sunny and keerthi have ??.when they live on her house..??

Amma is upset not angry and she is completely cooled down now  and when she knows raghav is at fault why would she send pallavi out?? When Amma itself don't encourage raghav.