NEW PROMO: Pallavi dejected, RR unstable [full video on page-1] - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

What is RR became mentally unstable? Or it’s jus a promo as trying to show that she became aware of his business and going away from him😳😳🤦🏻‍♀️

And ab this promo is 8 th wonder of the world as starplus aired promo  and promoting this show other than imlie and anupama and ghum 🥳🥳🥳

Originally posted by inlieu

Did something happen to Amma or Keerti that made him lose his mind?

Personally I think no

He’s screaming pallavi’s name, that too as she’s walking away 

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Um um um

This promo has got me more confused now 🤣

My guess is pallavi leaves maybe, like raghav might have got injured and pallavi prays to bappa that she will not be with raghav and she will leave him if he recovers 

and so that’s why she has left, see her saree it doesn’t look like she’s staying at RR mansion anymore 

and raghav is shouting for pallavi because he can’t be away from her? Smth like that maybe 

Her trust is bound to broken 💔 and his guilt will lead to this situation. Neither his business will drown nor their relationship. I think she is going to shut down herself and raghav can't take it if she goes away from him so that's why his health would be detroyed but she will take care of him. All would be good.

Whatever they showed on promo, didn't happened entire way..they given rough idea but that's not entire track.

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by MHRW99

Looks like entire family including amma has left him !! poor chap his worst fear .. no family especially his love !! 
he is gonna become ruthless again ? 
Sai for sure is gonna make us cry with his acting 

I’m almost sure they won’t make him mentally unstable 

I think pallavi had to be separated from him 

Due to some reason, maybe blackmailed so she can save his business or smth

The whole mentally unstable thing is probably just to show his pain, I don’t think it will come in the actual episode 

He might be injured but they won’t make him weak 

Originally posted by DivyaaaV

Yeah maybe 

or for some reason pallavi will have to leave him, it’s not willingly

but raghav doesn’t know why, and that’s why they created such a crazy promo 

it prob won’t happen in the episode, just indicating that the truth is being hidden from raghav 

Ya, the way she turned indicates that she unwillingly forced to stay away from Raghav.

Otherwise, she would have given an angry look 

If raghvi separated, or raghav mentally unstable, I think TRP will be affected. But no idea what is the promo trying to show. 

Am I the only one who kinda likes the promo now?

Like what could have been the cause for this? And how does it tie into the business angle?

Omg I can’t WAIT for raghvi to fight back from this!!!!

Why do you guys nothing like the promo happens? vat Savitri promo could be a one off promo like that. Or were there earlier instances where epi was different from promo?

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Her trust is bound to broken 💔 and his guilt will lead to this situation. Neither his business will drown not their relationship. I think she is going to shut down herself and raghav can't take it if she goes away from him so that's why his health would be detroyed but she will take care of him. All would be good.

Whatever they showed on promo, didn't happened entire way..they given rough idea but that's not entire track.

Yeah  May be  she is away from him hiding some kind of truth and he goes all ruthless … 

But but Pallavi Sab teek karegi .. but gonna be a bouncy ride 😭 

Originally posted by gayatherry88

Her trust is bound to broken 💔 and his guilt will lead to this situation. Neither his business will drown not their relationship. I think she is going to shut down herself and raghav can't take it if she goes away from him so that's why his health would be detroyed but she will take care of him. All would be good.

Something similar might happen. Worst case Pallavi might feel that she can’t leave in this house bcoz its made out of illegal business (yeah too much but ) and someone’s blood hence she won’t break the marriage but won’t stay with him .He’ll be alone again and might lose his mind . Pals has to come Back to care for him eventually .