Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

We are supposed to believe that he was in shock at that time toh kuch bol nahin paaya😆....baad mein family panchayat lagaayi Ts ne to blame Imlie for filing the case, toh that is when Adi seemed to have taken the decision that Imlie should take back the case. 

As always the writers don't give us clarity on what Adi actually thinks. We know Imlie ka stand, we have been shown Didi ka stand in all its glory torturing us viewers but Adi ka kya thinking hai yeh clearly nahi dikhate except that he loves Imlie & he cannot live without her. 

And what is with his deliberate obliviousness regarding Didi? She is not even trying to hide it now but still he thinks she doesn't want to be with him & supports Adi-Imlie relationship despite always demeaning Imlie. Yah toh show that he is that bhondu clearly or else show that he is deliberately ignoring it with some plan in his mind. Yeh selective bhonduness & disgusting looks to Didi are just not cutting it. 

krispy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Not really  caz the  we would have been ecstatic and zyada khush ho jaaye and everything would have felt like a whiplash 

So true! I’d rather not build the expectation, which oh btw we always do in the back of our heads when watching a scene and then it all falters and hits us smack on our heads. 

Oh what has this show done to me. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Caps on the "Hum Imlie ke bagair khush nahin reh sakte + Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte" bit😆

Again look at this ghoncho and his sadma and that sarcastic sa  laugh in between  yeah right khush  🙄 wala ke  how is it possible when  I won't  have her in my life. Jeena hi mahaal  hai she is the NECCESSITY..his jeene ki wajah come what may..matlab waise aise socho toh kya hi jawab hai in sabka..jab adi is anyways feeling kinda vulnerable and emotionally distraught  hai they want to tear one thing he claims is his comfort is his everything away too for their selfish motives..so much for his worry when there is everything but that from all parties but imlie..

My heart🥺🤗

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

And that is what is making me almost certain ke isne muh tab hi khola and get into action jab imlie started getting humiliated tabhi usse bahar le gaya ke case waapis Lelo...plz plz plz adi meri laaj rakh lo and keh do ke imlie humare saath jo hua woh alag hai but hun tumhari beizzati nahi dekh dakte plz..since he is straight outta jhatka of almost losing her pkz make him say that.. plz ..but I still would beleive that only since BK and all were calling her paagal and paisom ki bhuki  again ke iss liye she registered  FIR..when she clearly stated  ke woh sirf aone pati ke MAAn ko bacha rahi hai caz woh usko gawaara  nahi hai

LOL Fary, tu kyun ummeed lagaa ke baithi hai abhi bhi is point pe😆.....he isn't going to say anything like that. 

More likely general bhaashan dega again on needing "thos saboot"🤔😆 and saying that her case is not clear enough to convict etc. etc....isiliye Imlie aur proofs dhundne niklegi and camera waala proof lekar aayegi.....in the meanwhile woh mahila mandli drama ho jaayega T house mein......lol 

ROFL aur dekh lo is SAADHU aadmi pe hi sabko doubt hai ki woh nashe mein behek gaya aur dhoka khaa gaya hoga😆.....

But yeah he's gonna be all relaxed now that Imlie waapis aa gayi.....ab baaki sab moh maaya hi hogi iske liye😆.....lad lenge aapas mein about not sending Malini to jail but he looks relaxed now ki Imlie isn't going to leave him thinking ki usne dhoka diya.....lol thanks for mentioning this bit I adored trh way he kinda relaxed the moment inlie went hum apne pati ka maan rakhna aaye hain. ðŸ¤£ ek dum se his body language relaxed and he probably said 100000 thank you SMaiiyas  in his head in that moment and danced inside ke aa gayi  waapis aur kuchb anhi chahiye  since he was like hun kaise raheinge and woh kehke gayi ke rishta  kahatam ab kabhi na aayi mode🤣

🤣

Baaki if Imlie does call out his hypocrisy over demanding justice when it came to SK ka action and now shielding Malini for whatever reason.....lol woh toh dekhne pe hi pata chalega. 3ven if he doesn't  have answers or he doesn't  want to answer  because it means outring your hand in wasps nest  I still want imlie to question it and ask him ke kyon saza sirf mere apno ke liye repeat his words ke apne apnon ko harm kar rabe bain why did you pyaari  dost did it to you. Question why she had to be me..  why such presence. I would love to see him then thinking caz jab tak imlie isse jawab nabi managerial yeh sochna bhi nahi chahega..and idk if they would want her too specifically so they can keep him vague 

Does seem like he is scared of Malini ka psycho nature....but again, we can only speculate cuz his expressions are usually misleading and writers will deliberately never show his thought process clearly over why he brushes off everything Malini does including her having possibly raped him😕.sigh phir agar isko chup rehna hai toh dusron ko bolne  de idk but i still liekd him nit saying anything be it shock ya kuch bhi but letting imlie say what she was saying  calling her mujrim appradi gundi etc since she had the proof it just felt good ke agar khud nabi bolna isse to keep psycho at bay he didn't  bother defending either.. and ek token sa bol dia imlie ko ke bina proof ke Matt karo abhi kya kar dahi ho again🤣 Dobara Matt karna..I mean even if it is his token lihaaz mode he kinda does have a point ke take a break girl since you are the one who will phanso and iss baaar nahi  and then again imlie going No SIR  I came with receipts  and then his ok cool  I will stand and watch mode🤣 Intention jo bhi uska but jo mujhe dikha I will say that and maano that. For now

LOL Fary, tu kyun ummeed lagaa ke baithi hai abhi bhi is point pe😆.....he isn't going to say anything like that. 

More likely general bhaashan dega again on needing "thos saboot"🤔😆 and saying that her case is not clear enough to convict etc. etc....isiliye Imlie aur proofs dhundne niklegi and camera waala proof lekar aayegi.....in the meanwhile woh mahila mandli drama ho jaayega T house mein......lol 

Chalo jaane do..main toh waise apna dil behla rahi hoon..general bbi bol de isko yeb wale statements I will take those too over him defending didi bas general hi bol de ke imlie sari se kya prove hota bai others can have it too. Etc 

OMG thanks for reminding me of that bit🤣....friggin hilarious....Imlie was on FIRE today with blasting Didi and comparing her to sadak chhaap eve teasers who harrass women😆.....Didi bas "Shut up, Stop it" scream karti reh gayi and Adi-Imlie dono ko GHANTA farak padaa😆

Waise toh yeh sadak chhaap lafangon ki bhi insult ho gayi to be compared to Psycho Didi....they also deserve better than to be put in the same category as her😆

Word about NN nicely articulating the topic of consent and that drugging someone and doing zabardasti with them is wrong, period....mard ho ya aurat.....so called gawaars also got it but padhe likhe log actual gawaar nikle.....lol 

I loved it too they were like keeo screaming enough is enough.. aao kuch bhi kahein farak nahi padta.i liked imlie's ho gaya face at her nonsense  about her being insecure and all and  had such an obvious jab you are done tell me ðŸ˜†face.. yes I felt Gali ke gunde  bhi insult  feel kar rahe honge isse comparison ke baad😆 they too have more self respect if nothing else then this aurat

Lmao at ac ka calling sari naukrsni wali yet buying it koi pooche isse waise ke yeh kahan cheap shopping  ke liye gayi thi if the h sari is so cheap ðŸ˜† and not worthy of her daughter 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Lmao at ac ka calling sari naukrsni wali yet buying it koi pooche isse waise ke yeh kahan cheap shopping  ke liye gayi thi if the h sari is so cheap ðŸ˜† and not worthy of her daughter 

Ac toh puri hyperventilating hogai ti when her laadli got accused of attempting to tamper with the evidence. ðŸ˜†Fatafat response kardia off trying to shield Malini. 😂 

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Ac toh puri hyperventilating hogai ti when her laadli got accused of attempting to tamper with the evidence. ðŸ˜†Fatafat response kardia off trying to shield Malini. 😂 

Woh aur kya kar dskti bai she was trying to be  all nice and chill  for too long kuch jamm  nahi rsha tha fake niceness

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it too they were like keeo screaming enough is enough.. aao kuch bhi kahein farak nahi padta.i liked imlie's ho gaya face at her nonsense  about her being insecure and all and  had such an obvious jab you are done tell me ðŸ˜†face.. yes I felt Gali ke gunde  bhi insult  feel kar rahe honge isse comparison ke baad😆 they too have more self respect if nothing else then this aurat

Lol so true! The best part was her yelling adityaaaa and he didn’t move an inch ðŸ¤£

I think Dev will take his favorite daughter out on bail - because there is not much evidence apart from the saree. And imlie is not giving up on finding the proof . So the mahila mandal was gathered outside the hiuse? I thought it was outside the court lmao - the house makes sense because they can corner the Ts while Imlie is busy collecting proofs. 
 So looks like today and tomorrow will go in courtroom drama and gathering the camera as proof and sat episode could end with pregnancy declaration.