Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Yayy thanks for the thread AY! You explained the episode really well👍🏼 I liked the episode today and what a sight it was to see didi being dragged out of the house - i can watch that scene on loop 😆

Loved that Adi said he cannot live without Imilie . It doesn’t matter what didi does to force him for a compromise, this truth is not going to change. I am going to watch some scenes again for Adi’s expressions when Imilie was fighting for him. 

I initially felt sad after the orecap but felt better on the second watch. Adi is only trying to protect Imlie I think and his voice was calm. Lol he didn’t even care or say anything when the police was taking didi out .

The optimist in me wants to think that he is starting to connect the dots after he saw the saree 😆 but I am sure I will get chopped on that. 
 So imlie is not going to budge - she is going to continue to fight for Adi and didi will not have anything else except to play the fake pregnancy track. 
 AY I still think he is blackmailed in the promo or something of that sort - you feel it’s just him being oblivious and blind but at the same time not giving two hoots about didi? 

So he is going to see the proof in the camera and still keep quiet? 

I think Imlie will take KC's help to expose didi...but I doubt she will face anything major; like no matter what she does I think the makers will redeem her no matter what. 

Maybe after this, still they will show KC again falling for Malini.... who will think Malini is a pure soul just manipulated by her mother. 

Even after molesting Adi, Apu and Radha will still consider her their beti, who was just trying to save her marriage and was brainwashed by her mother into doing treachery. 

Caps on the "Hum Imlie ke bagair khush nahin reh sakte + Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte" bit😆

Originally posted by Lodestar

Yeh Adi kya namuna hai. If he doesn't want Didi to be arrested for her izzat then why didn't he open his mouth in front of the police? If the victim would have denied the accusation toh Imlie ko case wapas hi lena padta. What is the reason to then later on tell her to take back the case after police have left?

We are supposed to believe that he was in shock at that time toh kuch bol nahin paaya😆....baad mein family panchayat lagaayi Ts ne to blame Imlie for filing the case, toh that is when Adi seemed to have taken the decision that Imlie should take back the case. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

You're welcome :) It is no longer surprising that Malini feels entitled to getting away with doing anything to anyone. But today, it was entertaining to see fear on her face briefly as she was made to face some consequences and then the way she was dragged out by the police....Karma came calling briefly so that was a bit satisfying.....lol 

What I esp liked was how her privileges  her parents her high class didn't  worked in tbat moment..since she gloats so much about all these things it was nice to see then all begging and I was just laughing ke usme bhi T's mostly side main khade thay🤣 I cannot understand  them at all they were all like le jao le jao🤣 So yeh it did gave me happiness ke jitna bhi thoda time didi gayi toh sahi bahar  chahe kal ek dum se bail mil jaaye I guess guess is how KC will resurface but oh well..  it felt good ke iska kuch kaam na aaya in front of sach in that moment jitna bhi temporary

Originally posted by DailySoapBai

I think Imlie will take KC's help to expose didi...but I doubt she will face anything major; like no matter what she does I think the makers will redeem her no matter what. 

Maybe after this, still they will show KC again falling for Malini.... who will think Malini is a pure soul just manipulated by her mother. 

Even after molesting Adi, Apu and Radha will still consider her their beti, who was just trying to save her marriage and was brainwashed by her mother into doing treachery. 

Didi will always be ww by all these ts and family.. KC though is a lallu so leave him be 😂

Originally posted by AreYaar

You're welcome :) It is no longer surprising that Malini feels entitled to getting away with doing anything to anyone. But today, it was entertaining to see fear on her face briefly as she was made to face some consequences and then the way she was dragged out by the police....Karma came calling briefly so that was a bit satisfying.....lol 

Did anyone feel like we would’ve enjoyed the episode more if the so called BTS’ and promos didn’t reveal what they did? It just all feels like lost cause and it makes my heart so heavy. 

Edited by krispy - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Lodestar

Yeh Adi kya namuna hai. If he doesn't want Didi to be arrested for her izzat then why didn't he open his mouth in front of the police? If the victim would have denied the accusation toh Imlie ko case wapas hi lena padta. What is the reason to then later on tell her to take back the case after police have left?

And that is what is making me almost certain ke isne muh tab hi khola and get into action jab imlie started getting humiliated tabhi usse bahar le gaya ke case waapis Lelo...plz plz plz adi meri laaj rakh lo and keh do ke imlie humare saath jo hua woh alag hai but hun tumhari beizzati nahi dekh dakte plz..since he is straight outta jhatka of almost losing her pkz make him say that.. plz ..but I still would beleive that only since BK and all were calling her paagal and paisom ki bhuki  again ke iss liye she registered  FIR..when she clearly stated  ke woh sirf aone pati ke MAAn ko bacha rahi hai caz woh usko gawaara  nahi hai

Originally posted by krispy

Did anyone feel like we would’ve enjoyed the episode more if the so called BTS’ and promos didn’t reveal what they did? It just all feels like lost cause and it makes my heart so heavy. 

Not really  caz the  we would have been ecstatic and zyada khush ho jaaye and everything would have felt like a whiplash 

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

Yayy thanks for the thread AY! You explained the episode really well👍🏼 I liked the episode today and what a sight it was to see didi being dragged out of the house - i can watch that scene on loop 😆

Loved that Adi said he cannot live without Imilie . It doesn’t matter what didi does to force him for a compromise, this truth is not going to change. I am going to watch some scenes again for Adi’s expressions when Imilie was fighting for him. 

I initially felt sad after the orecap but felt better on the second watch. Adi is only trying to protect Imlie I think and his voice was calm. Lol he didn’t even care or say anything when the police was taking didi out .

The optimist in me wants to think that he is starting to connect the dots after he saw the saree 😆 but I am sure I will get chopped on that. 
 So imlie is not going to budge - she is going to continue to fight for Adi and didi will not have anything else except to play the fake pregnancy track. 
 AY I still think he is blackmailed in the promo or something of that sort - you feel it’s just him being oblivious and blind but at the same time not giving two hoots about didi? 

So he is going to see the proof in the camera and still keep quiet? 

@bold: I can't tell if it will be direct blackmail....given how he was willing to give Malini benefit of doubt today also, and how basically everyone is taking it as a given ki chaahe zabardasti hi hui ho but kuch hua between AM so a baby can result from it🤔.....and that might be enough to make Adi stay quiet on pursuing the case against Malini. 

None of this is about him giving a damn about Malini....lol he just doesn't want to deal with her crap, that's all I can tell. Warna otherwise truth and justice pe bhaashan dene wala bandaa has no reaction to such a big accusation coming forth when he also knows that someone did drug him deliberately? lol he will not do anything unless it costs him Imlie.....and Imlie ab waapis aa gayi hai toh he will continue with status quo that atleast he has Imlie ka vishwaas back.

Camera mein bhi I don't think there will be any proof beyond maybe an image of Malini wearing that sari.....uske aage ka record nahin kiya hoga to prove whether or not Adi just passed out or if something else happened.....toh iske basis pe again Adi will keep quiet if Malini claims a baby. 

It's almost like they want to show us how far Malini is willing to go in this quest but Adi-Imlie will still not budge from each other.....atleast that's how it's looking....if Imlie has come back now, she is unlikely to leave over the baby revelation either.....her stance is clear that she feels Adi has been violated toh he deserves to get justice over that. And Adi may feel guilt and confusion over whatever happened even if his marzi was not involved but he will still not agree to punish so called gehri dost. I guess he still doesn't want to believe she deliberately drugged him....woh sochna hi nahin chahta ki who drugged him and the whole family then....lol 

Toh seems like they want to draw this out until it gets revealed ki nothing even happened that night and Malini lied about everything....that might be the only thing that may shake up Adi's guilt complex again.