Hum Imlie ke bina reh hi nahin sakte - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Caps on the token exit and Adi STILL running after Imlie even after her "final goodbyes"🤣

Thank you. Your post gave me a bit more clarity on the episode.

The depraved entitlement on that woman, she really thought she can molest someone and get away with it too and wouldn’t have had any qualms about it either cheee.. she truly is empty no soul at all, wish at the end of this track they’ll put zanjeerein on her and jail her for life, this woman is a literal danger to society. 

Thanks for the analysis, overall it was a tolerable episode despite certain lulzy moments inserted here & there.

-Definitely, ST nailed the emotional collapse outside the T house. smiley27The shrieking was so palpable. 

Favorite moments

-When Imlie called out to the police for intent over physicality to perform the "supposed" sexual assault forcibly. smiley20

Even whitewashed-NN said that she might be a "gawaar" but not "gawaar" enough to recognize consent & how "no" means "no." Maybe it might be a token defense, maybe not but when "no" means "no," then it's no brainers to recognize the difference. But didi ko kon samjae.

-Lmao, when Adi chopped Kalini's proposal of compromise, Malini was nicely chopped. ðŸ˜†He can't breathe w/o Imlie. 

-Didi getting compared to sadak chaap lafangey & getting arrested. Her "Adityaaa..." dialogue was phuski 💣 . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‚ Aditya was producing no reaction lol. 😂 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

Caps on the token exit and Adi STILL running after Imlie even after her "final goodbyes"🤣

Isse kog expect karte hai kuch drastic in matter of imlie..bhai yeh baaki kisi bbi baat pr Plat jaaye ispe nahi.. 🤞

Imlie ne isko saaf saaf saaf bola ke saath yahi tak ths bye and heb ohor bhi statue bana in shock pressed and followed and even after kasam kept seeing her going away till his eyes could follow...jitna bhi quick  comeback they still did their nicely and I was laughing at his uddati  zulfein for the added effect🤣 that ziidi look he has in 4th one ke aise kaise. Ab hum roj ke batate Hain🤣 Ehike it was so heartbreaking inkienhaving to hold onto Amma so tight and being dragged kind of since it weighed so heavily on her and she was putting such an effort to make a graceful exit..it became so apparent eso with the way as soon as they got out she fell like a sack of sand..ek dum dhay  singayi nidhaal..poor girl couldn't  eve  breathe or speak and it was so so heartbreaking and realistically done on ST's part where the sobbing was too much and pain was too much..sach main sahas  hi ek dum khatam hua iska 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

And that has been his core isi liye toh he is like jail  bhejo  kaala paano bhejo phansi latkao goli maaro bas imlie  ko saath rakho🤣 sab theek hwi as long as she is there the moment she is out sab galat hai  

Waise it will be intresting to see  if when and how imlie gives him the saza pe gyaan..again yehi adi aaj bhi bola na ke galtiyon ki saza is necessary  and hence I am going to kaato it.. toh I want to see if it is zaroori  for rest of world ya didi bhi.. as frustrating as it is  I still cannot fully blame him either ji aadmi has taken so much of her abuse ab uske mann main bhi shayad  koi darr hai hi iska kya oata kab kya naatak kare..lmao but I still loved his  subtle cut the crap ke tu hain kaun samjhote  karne wali ya rehne wali saath ðŸ¤£ best best 👌 

Again as I am saying since last night bacha bbi le aaye didi he will be like ok cool  literally do not care to want me to be zimmedari wala  I will but you still are getting thr divorce ðŸ¤£..

And it looks more and more like she might be nearing to lose the case hence her paintra..adi ko.legit farak nahi padta  sadhu hi hai bas imlie is his everything

ROFL aur dekh lo is SAADHU aadmi pe hi sabko doubt hai ki woh nashe mein behek gaya aur dhoka khaa gaya hoga😆.....

But yeah he's gonna be all relaxed now that Imlie waapis aa gayi.....ab baaki sab moh maaya hi hogi iske liye😆.....lad lenge aapas mein about not sending Malini to jail but he looks relaxed now ki Imlie isn't going to leave him thinking ki usne dhoka diya.....lol 

Baaki if Imlie does call out his hypocrisy over demanding justice when it came to SK ka action and now shielding Malini for whatever reason.....lol woh toh dekhne pe hi pata chalega. 

Does seem like he is scared of Malini ka psycho nature....but again, we can only speculate cuz his expressions are usually misleading and writers will deliberately never show his thought process clearly over why he brushes off everything Malini does including her having possibly raped him😕.

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Thanks for the analysis, overall it was a tolerable episode despite certain lulzy moments inserted here & there.

-Definitely, ST nailed the emotional collapse outside the T house. smiley27The shrieking was so palpable. 

Favorite moments

-When Imlie called out to the police for intent over physicality to perform the "supposed" sexual assault forcibly. smiley20

Even whitewashed-NN said that she might be a "gawaar" but not "gawaar" enough to recognize consent & how "no" means "no." Maybe it might be a token defense, maybe not but when "no" means "no," then it's no brainers to recognize the difference. But didi ko kon samjae.

-Lmao, when Adi chopped Kalini's proposal of compromise, Malini was nicely chopped. ðŸ˜†He can't breathe w/o Imlie. 

-Didi getting compared to sadak chaap lafangey & getting arrested. Her "Adityaaa..." dialogue was phuski 💣 . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‚ Aditya was producing no reaction lol. 😂 

Yes I was so glad NN said it as it is ke what mard and what aurat it is still a violation..consent and intent matters 

I think they had a point to prove ke so called Sherri log have such a girl hui soch and as other things they are sexist too ke beta kaise molest ho gaya galti tib iski hi ho sakti bai caz bechari aurat toh begunnah hai..even though it is a bit too much social.messaging  I would take that over nonstop  crap of didi..I absolutly loved imlie ka jo bhi gairkanooni hai usko saza mileke chahat hai..ispe adi couldn't  have argued since he has been giving same gyaan  to all ðŸ¤£

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Favorite moments

OMG thanks for reminding me of that bit🤣....friggin hilarious....Imlie was on FIRE today with blasting Didi and comparing her to sadak chhaap eve teasers who harrass women😆.....Didi bas "Shut up, Stop it" scream karti reh gayi and Adi-Imlie dono ko GHANTA farak padaa😆

Waise toh yeh sadak chhaap lafangon ki bhi insult ho gayi to be compared to Psycho Didi....they also deserve better than to be put in the same category as her😆

Word about NN nicely articulating the topic of consent and that drugging someone and doing zabardasti with them is wrong, period....mard ho ya aurat.....so called gawaars also got it but padhe likhe log actual gawaar nikle.....lol 

Originally posted by spelano.ws

The depraved entitlement on that woman, she really thought she can molest someone and get away with it too and wouldn’t have had any qualms about it either cheee.. she truly is empty no soul at all, wish at the end of this track they’ll put zanjeerein on her and jail her for life, this woman is a literal danger to society. 

You're welcome :) It is no longer surprising that Malini feels entitled to getting away with doing anything to anyone. But today, it was entertaining to see fear on her face briefly as she was made to face some consequences and then the way she was dragged out by the police....Karma came calling briefly so that was a bit satisfying.....lol 

Originally posted by spelano.ws

B$$$ like her are blotch to professors,  love, humanity, sisterhood, friendship . She's the best example of a city bred rich spoilt brat who is so sure of getting everything she wants through her power, authority and money. Dev is such a spineless father can't he open his mouth nd say I second imlie coz I smelt something was burning no as usual he was useless nd crossed all levels by going behind his dainty darling kalini. This woman deserves a tight slap nd it should be done by Aparna I don't want Aditya to  touch that scum even if it's for slapping. Malini b## should be ripped apart nd booed in public along with Ad ni marriage declaring to be null and void. D main thing this show falls short of is powerful writing which makes the story lose its essence if not for Sumeer no one would sit through this crap. Only powerful script can add more value to d show nd can't survive just on the basis of powerful acting. Imlie's dialogues on consent was good but still it lacked substance Sumbul saved it with her exceptional dialogue delivery.  The ongoing track is an extremely sensitive issue and I hope makers deal it well nd don't end up giving wrong messages. I hope Atif comes to supervise this track coz Ajay doesn't do justice nd keep shoving dd everywhere and ppl will loose interest. If this track is dealt well it not just garner good trp but also will serve as a good social message so better they don't mess it nd fake pregnancy drama is the last thing this b## can do to escape herself from being incarcerated so we have to bear that but plz makers don't make a mockery of this issue nd don't break our faith in ur creativity!

Yeh Adi kya namuna hai. If he doesn't want Didi to be arrested for her izzat then why didn't he open his mouth in front of the police? If the victim would have denied the accusation toh Imlie ko case wapas hi lena padta. What is the reason to then later on tell her to take back the case after police have left?